X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Dave & Buster’s

I walked by this game tonight. She was so big I knew I had to keep playing until I burst her. Anyone else played this?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • Kbeecher
    • Jan 2018

Definitely have seen this game. Ultimate torture for the balloon!

Comment

• UKPOPPER
      • Feb 2023

I'd like to own it. 😊 Keep it in my front room and invite guests to play.
      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Kitten
        • Jul 2023

I've played with those before. Although I wish there wasn't a saw blade so the balloon can get bigger. They can still be pretty loud.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

I have played these a few times. I wish I knew the brand of balloons used in them.

Comment

• stretchedtight
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Kitten
            I've played with those before. Although I wish there wasn't a saw blade so the balloon can get bigger. They can still be pretty loud.
            Yes! I agree

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Now you know why it's called Dave & "Buster's"!!! 😀 Looks interesting!

Comment

• Loon119
                • Jun 2018

I just want the loons out of it

Comment

• RubberRider297
                  Intimate Rider
                  • Apr 2024

There is one at my local Dave & Busters, but I could never play it myself. I’m not really a popper, but I love admiring balloons when they get really big. I would often look over at it to see how big the balloon inside has gotten, and would be filled with so much anxiety when someone went to play it. And I don’t know if it was just me, but I’m pretty sure the balloons in there were at least 18”. I just wish I could open the machine and take a bunch home for myself 😊

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                    • Mar 2014

Mine used to have it. They were 36 in I think at mine. Sadly they got rid of it.

Comment

• 7balloon
                      One of the First Online
                      • Dec 2018

If this is something you like. please look up VIPI on youtube. It's just wonderful pretty balloons blown to the max for your enjoyment. I love Vipi. When I just need to see them break, Vipi is there.

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

I’m guessing the balloons are 18” based on how big it got before it started to neck. I agree with Kitten that I wish it didn’t have to pop from the saw bode but would have kept on expanding until boom-time. I’d have loved to see how long that neck got!

But you’re right, it was still pretty loud. It made the girl next to me jump pretty good. I fee
                        bad, but that gave me a wicked smile.

After seeing it all inflated and transparent in the case I really wanted one too. I couldn’t help but brining it to my lips and replicating that tight, transparent look and I really wanted to take one to the max. I asked the toy shop girl if I could trade my points for one but she said she didn’t have any and didn’t know where they kept them. She pointed me to some branded punch balloons instead. But man that would have been fun to get one of those and see how big they really get.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• zman21
                          • Jun 2022

Katielynn that sounds awesome - thanks for sharing!
                          Unfortunately I really don´t know this game - never seen something like this here in Austria. Could you please explain to me how it works?
                          Thanks a lot

Comment

• RubberRider297
                            Intimate Rider
                            • Apr 2024

zman21 How this game works is that there is this big wheel of numbers, and one jackpot panel. When the game starts, a light will go around the wheel, and you have to press the button to stop the light. Whichever panel the light stops on is how much air goes into the balloon. The bigger the number, the more air that gets pumped into it. And I’ve never seen the jackpot, but I’m pretty sure if you land on it, the machine keeps blowing air into the balloon until it eventually goes boom. Don’t quote me on that though since I’ve never seen it happen in person. It’s one of those games where if you want to win, you have to keep your eyes on it and keep checking on it to see if other people playing it has brought it close to popping. Though, since it’s a balloon, you can never be too sure about when exactly it’s going to pop. But that just adds to the experience, does it not? 🤭

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
                              • Dec 2020

I saw one here several years ago and it is long-since gone. I've dropped into other D&Bs to find one, but no luck. I wish they had an online list of machines for each location!

Comment

Working...