Nasty popping games for scaredy-cats (and brave ones ;))

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zman21
    • Jun 2022

Nasty popping games for scaredy-cats (and brave ones ;))

Like many other Looners, I am fascinated by popping balloons, but at the same time I am also scared. However, I like my balloons to be as tight as possible and of course I still experience "unintentional" bursts. However, I rarely succeed in intentional b2ps.

Sometimes nasty games come to mind... what do you think of the following idea:

Five U16 balloons are inflated to nominal size and closed with a one-way valve. A timer on the cell phone is then set to 5 minutes. Every time the timer goes off, a large puffer must be blown into each balloon. Until the timer rings next, you can play with other balloons or do something completely different... but every time the timer rings you have to blow. I think that the tension would have to be really huge after some time and you shouldn't stop until at least one of the 5 balloons has burst. As a reward, the other balloons can then remain in the room at their full size. It's obvious that at this size they might pop spontaneously later, which is another exciting aspect of this game

What do you think about this idea? Who would want to try it? And what other similar things would you think of? I'm very excited about your creativity

Best regards,
    zman21
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

That sounds like a fun idea.

I once went through a phase where I'd get a bunch of balloons and then put on a playlist of short songs and whenever the songs would end I'd have to pop one of the balloons.

Comment

• stretchedtight
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by zman21
      Like many other Looners, I am fascinated by popping balloons, but at the same time I am also scared. However, I like my balloons to be as tight as possible and of course I still experience "unintentional" bursts. However, I rarely succeed in intentional b2ps.

Sometimes nasty games come to mind... what do you think of the following idea:

Five U16 balloons are inflated to nominal size and closed with a one-way valve. A timer on the cell phone is then set to 5 minutes. Every time the timer goes off, a large puffer must be blown into each balloon. Until the timer rings next, you can play with other balloons or do something completely different... but every time the timer rings you have to blow. I think that the tension would have to be really huge after some time and you shouldn't stop until at least one of the 5 balloons has burst. As a reward, the other balloons can then remain in the room at their full size. It's obvious that at this size they might pop spontaneously later, which is another exciting aspect of this game

What do you think about this idea? Who would want to try it? And what other similar things would you think of? I'm very excited about your creativity

Best regards,
      zman21
      Sounds like scary fun. I've seen a lot of other threads where people try to get balloons to pop on their own. This would be a great way. Maybe after the first balloon pops the timer is reset and if another balloon has popped on its own each balloon gets another breath. If a balloon does pop the timer goes to 10 minutes.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
        • Dec 2023

Blow up a balloon to a reasonable size, but not too tight. See how long you can keep it in the air by bouncing it off the point of a cocktail stick. You never know with each bounce if it's going to survive or go bang💥🎈.

The two player version; you both have a cocktail stick and have to use it to bounce the balloon across a line to the other player. If you burst it you concede a point. If it touches the ground on you side, you have to stomp on it and concede a point.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
          • Feb 2023

I like the sound of these games but think I would feel more pressure to follow through/conform with the rules in the presence of another looner or person who I am competing with. In fact I would love to take part in a btp competition because basically you then have permission to make a loud explosion and you have a sense of achievement rather than being fearful about somebody else hearing or discovering your fetish. KaBOOM! 🤓
          Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• zman21
            • Jun 2022

Originally posted by loonlun
            I once went through a phase where I'd get a bunch of balloons and then put on a playlist of short songs and whenever the songs would end I'd have to pop one of the balloons.
            That sounds fun too I´ve done a similar game some time ago while chatting with a friend. Every time I received a message I had to add a blow. This gets exciting after some time :P

Originally posted by stretchedtight
            Sounds like scary fun. I've seen a lot of other threads where people try to get balloons to pop on their own. This would be a great way. Maybe after the first balloon pops the timer is reset and if another balloon has popped on its own each balloon gets another breath. If a balloon does pop the timer goes to 10 minutes.
            I really love all those games which put me under some pressure and which could cause unexpected pops. I´m not sure if I understood your version entirely but I guess that the game is not over after the first balloon pops

Originally posted by BlowPlayPop
            Blow up a balloon to a reasonable size, but not too tight. See how long you can keep it in the air by bouncing it off the point of a cocktail stick. You never know with each bounce if it's going to survive or go bang💥🎈.

The two player version; you both have a cocktail stick and have to use it to bounce the balloon across a line to the other player. If you burst it you concede a point. If it touches the ground on you side, you have to stomp on it and concede a point.
            Wow, that´s very creative too! Definitely have to try it out! I think it could also be played with very tight balloons if the stick isn´t too sharp ;-)

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
            I like the sound of these games but think I would feel more pressure to follow through/conform with the rules in the presence of another looner or person who I am competing with. In fact I would love to take part in a btp competition because basically you then have permission to make a loud explosion and you have a sense of achievement rather than being fearful about somebody else hearing or discovering your fetish. KaBOOM! 🤓
            Yes, I totally agree with you! Unfortunately I can only play alone... and those "ideas and games" are the best compromise. I would also enjoy playing such games together with someone else on a chat - this adds a bit of tension for sure

Comment

• phenix
              • Jan 2021

The b2p game for two people.
              Take the medium size balloon (14-17"). Blow one big breath and pass it on to your partner. Then your partner blows one big breath into this balloon and pass it to you. Your challenge is to inflate this balloon one by one and burst it. The winner is the one whose exhalation bursts the balloon.
              You can only make one breath into balloon at a time...

Comment

Working...