Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerdude1234
    • Apr 2024

Music or songs

Sometimes I like to crank up some music to kind of help set the mood and drown out some of the noise lol. What music or songs/artistis do you prefer to listen to when popping?
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

I just stick the radio on loud when I am concerned about the neighbours. Perhaps they then assume I am doing some DIY...which I guess I kind of am. 🤣
    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• BalloonFun
      • Apr 2022

99 Luftballons or 99 Red Balloons?

Comment

• saniscol
        • Jun 2017

hello, for me some techno and house music like this version the pump it up..
        Endor - Pump It Up (BRKLYN Remix)▶ https://ARMAS1732R3.lnk.to/PIUBRYAListen the Armada Music Top 100 playlist: https://ArmadaMusicTop100.lnk.to/PLYASubscribe...

Comment

• lucid
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by saniscol
          hello, for me some techno and house music like this version the pump it up..
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwqJJQQ6l8E
          My man! This reminds me of what they'd play in the late 90's/early 00's rave scene. I love dubstep too but I've always got a soft spot for this type of EDM. 100 percent would dance to.

Comment

• Merl
            Hopper research dept.
            • Apr 2021

Sometime around 2002 I was at work and heard a Stray Cats song with the perfect beat for bouncing. I never learned the title and haven't found it again.

Comment

• b loony
              • Oct 2018

dinae rae pop my balloon(a member did a great video with this song) or pump it by icy blu

Comment

• Squeaky_faith
                • Jun 2022

I usually go to music with a good beat to it that so if I wanted to bounce in time with the music I can

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

I used to have a sort of “mix tape” of upbeat cheesy pop music on my Spotify I’d play on my iPad whilst looning. You know, Girls Allowed kind of stuff playing away in the back ground whilst getting all medieval with a few Q24’s and 36’s! With hindsight though not a good idea despite the video clips I’ve recorded being good- you can’t really upload them anywhere due to bloody copyright strike issues!

Comment

• hblooner
                    • Dec 2023

I'm a bit weird. I'm a metalhead so I'll usually have something like that on. I throw on my death metal Spotify playlist and enjoy.

Comment

Working...