Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daedalus
    • Aug 2023

Shooting Range Rescue

It was raining so I took a night walk since it's really calming. I saw these in the clearing by some train tracks I sometimes walk on. Went over there and theee were toms of balloon shreds, some had big rips and there were a whole lot of BBs around them. I grabbed all the ones I thought may be worth saving. Sadly no latex balloons were alive, only these mylars. Either the shots or the rIn got to em before I did. Honestly, there may have been about 80 different pieces of latex and at least 13 mylars that were in shambles. Some of these have deep impact marks too.
    Attached Files
  • tomarjo
    • Mar 2014

Photos from the scene?

Comment

• UKPOPPER
      • Feb 2023

Have you put more air into the deflated ones? I always top up mylar balloons so they can last for months. You can just insert a straw or body of a biro into the valve and inflate it by mouth...nice and tight again. šŸ˜Š
      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Loonorm
        • Mar 2019

Thatā€™s my goal for the spring or summer. Get a bunch of balloons, both air and helium inflated, and do some target shooting with them dancing in the wind! A M14 might be overkill, so I would just use my .22LR Remington.

Comment

• DiverDown
          • Mar 2018

Iā€™ve done this myself when shooting 300+ yards just for the effect and at the time I didnā€™t have a good enough spotting scope to see my groups/where I was hitting. One time I was by myself at the club and downrange at the target backers and decided to try a couple BTPā€™s with the 12ā€ balloons Iā€™d brought. It was nice because I could do the BTP and when the balloons finally popped they were loud but I didnā€™t need to worry about anyone noticing the bangs!

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I posted this on the non poppers post not realising there was a more appropriate cross post here haha

I find the combination of guns and balloons particularly sexy. Men who shoot guns in general are becoming increasingly a turn on for me. It might be a new kink I am developing haha

Comment

Working...