X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brallt
    • Mar 2013

First B2P successes!

Guess who screwed up their courage and learned to just keep on blowing? 😁

I found it, strangely, helps if I'm sitting down. But I was inflating some cheap loons for other play, and decided to see how big I could go before I chickened out. I was honestly shocked by how big it got! But I kept going, and going, and it was juuuust about at the point where I thought "This is getting hard to blow into, I have to stop", when... BANG! A big burst mid-breath and confetti everywhere. I immediately did three more, that was just so much fun!

I don't know if it's my favourite now or anything, but man it got me going. I'm also suddenly confident to make my other playthings a lot bigger than I did before, too. But for now, I think I might do one more... then maybe a different sort of pop to deal with all the excitement 😂
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

Ha ha! Well done. It's so exhilarating isn't it?!
    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

Well done mate. I have always loved to burst balloons in avariety of ways, and never been phobic, but I still cant purposefully btp. It really freaks me out haha

Comment

• bfinch2000
        • Feb 2020

nice one! I was exactly the same, it took me a while to build up to it, but as soon as I did it once, suddenly I did loads in a row. it's so addictive!

Comment

• d_looner
          Mass Popper
          • Feb 2019

Good work!

I've recently been doing more B2Ps thanks to my partner (she's very scary and dominant haha), and oh my god it's the best thing I've ever done with balloons! 😍

Since we started dating she's done so many without hesitation, it's the hottest thing watching her blow them so big without even flinching! I always chickened out right before they popped but she's not letting me take no for an answer 😂

We are planning some balloon time for tomorrow and will be blowing up as many balloons until they pop! And lots of pump to pops too 🤤🤤

But congrats! Keep up the good work, the adrenaline and the excitement is sooo worth it!! I'm so excited for more 😋

Comment

• Brallt
            • Mar 2013

Thanks for all the congratulations 😊 I think addicting might really be the word, I was blowing a few up for unrelated play earlier and impulsively grabbed an extra one to just keep on blowing. I keep surprising myself with how HUGE they can get, but there's just no mercy at that point.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
              • Feb 2023

Boom!! 😎
              Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Balloonboy99
                • Sep 2019

Just thought I'd add my own experience to this, I was in my car popping balloons tonight, did some nail pops and some sit pops then started blowing up another one, when I got the sudden urge to keep blowing and blowing. I got out of my car to avoid getting shards everywhere but I managed my first ever blow to pop! It was a clear unique 12" which is my current favourite balloon due to the huge necks they get and how soft and squishy some batches are.

It didn't end up shredding, it just stayed in one big piece but I think that's because I held back the neck so it didn't slip out of my mouth as I was blowing. Felt very proud afterwards and couldn't really believe I'd done it! Think I'll definitely need to work my way back up to it if I'm going to do it again but it wasn't as loud as I expected! I'm just hoping that by holding the neck back, this didn't mean the pop was quieter as it would sort of feel like I cheated if this was the case.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                  • Feb 2020

working your way up is definitely the way to do it. for me, I had done a few b2ps outside, but very few, and never inside. then one time I was in a rare position to have no neighours near me and an almost empty room to make clean up easy. I blew some up to different sizes and tied them, then started to pin pop the smaller ones, then the bigger ones, then moved on to squeezing, stomping, and sitting. I had no intention of b2p because I knew I couldn't do it.....and then suddenly I could! I was blowing up another balloon to tie it and sit on it, and I suddenly realized I'd got used to the noise and wasn't scared any more. an urge came over me to keep blowing and blowing.....and then BOOM! my first indoor b2p

Comment

Working...