X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

The girl from Catford

For those that don’t know, Catford is a place in south east London. Susan is a mature working girl from Catford, late 40’s blonde 5’7 and weighs about 9 stone. Epic tits though, big, bouncy, natural but the best I’ve seen/felt/squeezed/sucked in a long time.

Susan does not mind balloon play. Seriously she is totally unfazed by big balloons, 24” tuftex were popped by her last time, nail popped, sit popped and those epic tits bouncing along to her sit popping action.

Tomorrow I’m off to see her again for more balloon fun. I always use 24” TufTex as I prefer larger balloons, I’ll try and get a picture of Susan in her uniform before she takes it off so you can see her epic figure squeezed into it!

I love using working girls for my balloon fetish, most of them are brilliant fun! I’ll update with pics tomorrow!
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Comment

• UKPOPPER
        • Feb 2023

Wow..she let you take pics? Amazing. 😊
        Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Depresso
          • Nov 2022

Are her lungs strong?

Comment

• LondonLarry
            Could be a chat bot
            • Jul 2019

OK for my £60 I got her to sit pop the larger smiley balloons, tits bouncing as they went, hair in a pony tail, lots of balloon talk (which I like) "Do you think this big balloon will pop if I bounce harder! (cute giggle and put her hand up to her mouth to act or coy!)". Giving a right show as she went, pinching her nipples, sucking a finger now and then, blowing me a kiss, giving me a right show! all the TT24 balloons were sit popped.

One of the TT17" in blue she undid and put it to her lips and blew as fast and as hard and as long as she could until it burst into pieces (cute giggle) "My that was loud!" she said. She nail popped the remaining balloons and came over to the bed, I was lay naked on the bed. The pump was plugged in, she leant across me so her tits were in my face, smothering me, she put 2 balloons on the pump and let them pop, she burst 8 TT17 inchers this way, each giving off a huge BANG!

Finally she gave me an uniflated blue TT17 and cuddled up to me, wanking me slowly and told me to "Blow it!" all the while quickening her wanking pace, when the balloon started to get to a decent size she would softly whisper into my ear while softly biting and nibbling it "3 short quick blows (giggle)", I had to comply. I pinched the neck off admiring how large it was, "One big long blow" she whispered, I genuinley was afraid but did what she asked. The balloon was huge and wobbled as I held it, it was fit to POP! any second. "2 fast blows", I did that, "One big.." just then the huge balloon BURST! it went BANG!, she laughed and as she had been wanking me the whole time I just shot my load all over myself. A quick clean up and final cuddle and quick kiss and she left me to get dressed.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
              • Feb 2023

£60 well spent.
              Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• kahuna09
                • Jul 2013

FUGGGGGGGG thats sexy. I have always wanted to find a lady just like that to play with some balloons and myself. Over here in the states seems that working ladies are little harder to come by for this. Seems to me that women over seas are just more open in general to balloons and other fetishes.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                  • Feb 2023

Us Brits are renowned for our fetishes apparently. Must be something to do with the Victorian era. 🤷🏼‍♂️👑
                  Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• stretchedtight
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                    OK for my £60 I got her to sit pop the larger smiley balloons, tits bouncing as they went, hair in a pony tail, lots of balloon talk (which I like) "Do you think this big balloon will pop if I bounce harder! (cute giggle and put her hand up to her mouth to act or coy!)". Giving a right show as she went, pinching her nipples, sucking a finger now and then, blowing me a kiss, giving me a right show! all the TT24 balloons were sit popped.

One of the TT17" in blue she undid and put it to her lips and blew as fast and as hard and as long as she could until it burst into pieces (cute giggle) "My that was loud!" she said. She nail popped the remaining balloons and came over to the bed, I was lay naked on the bed. The pump was plugged in, she leant across me so her tits were in my face, smothering me, she put 2 balloons on the pump and let them pop, she burst 8 TT17 inchers this way, each giving off a huge BANG!

Finally she gave me an uniflated blue TT17 and cuddled up to me, wanking me slowly and told me to "Blow it!" all the while quickening her wanking pace, when the balloon started to get to a decent size she would softly whisper into my ear while softly biting and nibbling it "3 short quick blows (giggle)", I had to comply. I pinched the neck off admiring how large it was, "One big long blow" she whispered, I genuinley was afraid but did what she asked. The balloon was huge and wobbled as I held it, it was fit to POP! any second. "2 fast blows", I did that, "One big.." just then the huge balloon BURST! it went BANG!, she laughed and as she had been wanking me the whole time I just shot my load all over myself. A quick clean up and final cuddle and quick kiss and she left me to get dressed.
                    wow. that was great thanks for sharing the story and the photos.

Comment

• Bott0ms_Up
                      No Strings Attached!
                      • Aug 2016

Thanks LondonLarry, enjoyable read and something, if I wasn't with a partner would enjoy partaking in myself. I think the initial thing of someone new, someone who doesn't know about the fetish blowing up, teasing and a little bit of humiliation would be a treat to the senses.

Comment

• b loony
                        • Oct 2018

Lucky guy

Comment

• JCB
                          • Feb 2021

Sounds like the girl from Catford is the cats 🐈 whiskers!😀

Comment

• Vicci
                            Blown to bits
                            • Oct 2009

She sounds great, where did you find her, adult work?
                            Vicci x

Comment

• LondonLarry
                              Could be a chat bot
                              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Vicci
                              She sounds great, where did you find her, adult work?
                              No, there are several brothels masquerading as legit massage shops, there are several women I see in these establishments. She was one of the more 'fun' girls I've seen, others tend to comply but be a bit serious and straight laced in their service, pop the balloons & service you but very clinical. Susan is fun, there are a couple of others on the outskirts; one up by Borough Market and another in Brixton. All these places have women that will do balloon play.

Adult work tends to be a bit bollocks, at least at establishments they are an employee of the brothel so have to behave, meeting some lady in a flat through Adult work can lead to dissappointment.

Comment

Working...