X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squeeze Cey
    Bag Buster
    • Feb 2024

Preference

I've recently rediscovered the spontaneous fun that comes with bursting different types of bags. Whether it be blowing to bust or blowing them super tight to slam between my hands and bust I'm very much so enjoying the sillyness and cheekiness I feel after doing it. So tell me which is your preference, we need to get some more bag busting chat happening!!!
    Paper Bag
    25.00%
    Plastic Bag
    87.50%
    Other
    0%
  • lucid
    • Sep 2016

I dont really get anything out of popping bags but I still do it for some reason. I just find it fun I guess. Anytime im about to throw a bag in the trash, I'm always getting a couple pops out of it. Same for bubble wrap. Ironically I don't usually pop balloons either but like to watch girls doing it. I definitely get something out of that.

Comment

• CJSweet
      • Mar 2021

I love popping bags, especially paper. I find paper bags louder. Envelopes and poly pockets can also give a good pop.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I quite like stomping on those plastic air bags that come with amazon deliveries sometimes. It doesn't turn me on in the same way as latex balloons, but it's lots of fun. Similar to mylar balloons... They don't turn me on at all but they're great to stomp on.

Comment

Working...