How do you pop yours?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

sitpop is my fav but I also love to watch someone cigpop a big bunch of helium balloons !
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Tawindo
      • Sep 2023

For me it differs whether I am in public or in a private place. In public spaces like in a very noisy city mall, a party hall or in a disco, I like to stomp pop balloons immediately as I see them. For example, if there is a nice big and tight leftover balloon rolling around somewhere in the corner of the room under a table, I go there, bring it out with my feet and dont hesitate to stomp pop it so it bursts .
      If I am out alone for a walk or at home, it is more common for me to blow to pop a balloon, as "the process of popping" it is much longer and more enjoyful.
      In both cases I hope for a nice loud bang!

Comment

• heartsoapcrystal
        • Apr 2024

I love hugging balloons but am really afraid to accident pop

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
          • Jul 2022

Has to be fire relatetd, matches, lighters, candles/torches, sparklers or good ole cig pop.

Comment

• balloonpopper7
            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Felicity Fuxs
            Has to be fire relatetd, matches, lighters, candles/torches, sparklers or good ole cig pop.
            I pop my balloons exactly the same, fire is the most mean to beautiful balloons.

Comment

• OnceYouPop
              • Sep 2022

Originally posted by Felicity Fuxs
              I recently also really begun to enjoy fire and balloons. I bought a small blowtorch, which is great for one by one pops but I really want to find something thats more like lighting an aerosol with a big flame that can burst a ton at once. Any ideas?

Comment

• balloonpopper7
                • Oct 2020

You can light up a bunch of sparkles let them rain on balloons. But popping too fast can be expensive.

Comment

• Loon119
                  • Jun 2018

I voted other
                  Give them to the wife and see how she feels at the time. Could be nail pop could be sit pop on top of me could be pin popped if a massive arch she could make me pop them it's fun to find out

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                    • Jul 2022

Originally posted by OnceYouPop

I recently also really begun to enjoy fire and balloons. I bought a small blowtorch, which is great for one by one pops but I really want to find something thats more like lighting an aerosol with a big flame that can burst a ton at once. Any ideas?
                    Just throw them on a nice blazing bonfire or use fireworks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• loonlun
                      • Mar 2021

Mostly ride to pop, squeeze/hug to pop, and sharp objects.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                        • Jun 2015

Outside in the open. Fill a bouquet of balloons with hydrogen. Stand back away, have a lit taper on a long cane, place the flame under a balloon and watch the bouquet explode in a fireball. Saw a video some time back of a birthday party with balloons with hydrogen not helium and a cake brought in with sparklers too near the balloons and up they went in a fireball. Too dangerous to try really.

Comment

• Leatherballoon69
                          • Jan 2024

I don’t particularly like to pop them myself. I love to see an attractive person sit and pop them. Or ride them roughly until they pop.

Comment

I love to be cruel to my balloons and often use a cigarette or candle. I am rough with them if the mood takes me as I enjoy hearing the squealing as they suffer my administrations. Of course, some are places on the 'busting chair' and then I slow sit on them to distort them before killing them; I think they fear my arse. If they refuse to burst under my arse, they start to feel my sharp fingernails digging into them. There's NO ESCAPE for them!

Comment

Working...