Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueballoondude89
    • Apr 2022

Sempertex uk McDonald’s latex balloons

A friend of mine from the UK sent me these years ago, and I LOVED the prints and the color and the size. But even with a good coating of Hi Float, they’d be dead the next day. Even in a house with air conditioning during the summer, and a decent inflation size. I think I only had one actually last for several days. Why did this keep happening?

Also, why didn’t/doesn’t any US McDonald’s do the Happy Meal balloons on sticks? This country is lame. If I were in charge, there would always be balloons, end of discussion.

I did find a website that sells McDonald’s promotional items which includes latex balloons and in 2019 I got some of the Live action Lion King promotional ones. They are 11 inch black and crystal yellow Gaylas. I kind of want some more Happy Meal Sempertex but only if they’ll last more than a day with Hi Float.
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

Re: Sempertex uk McDonald’s latex balloons

Are they the ones with the Happy Meal characters on the balloon itself? If so I got 40 of them from a UK seller a few days ago for £30, I was obsessed with those colours and they got so big when they were being inflated.

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
      • Apr 2022

Re: Sempertex uk McDonald’s latex balloons

Yup those are the ones. Just hard to keep them afloat for more than a day with Hi float.

Comment

Working...