Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueballoondude89
    • Apr 2022

My 34th birthday balloons this year

I’m so happy got my helium tanks in the basement and had a good time filling those up. As of this posting I blew them up yesterday with hi float lol. And in your face Qualatex, I still have plenty of Wintergreen and Citrine yellow

I always get super nervous with the HBD all over printed because they seem to degrade quicker than others.
    Attached Files
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: My 34th birthday balloons this year

Happy birthday, nice balloons thanks for the pic
    The bigger the better

Comment

• B2P12
      • Jun 2022

Happy Birthday!! Nice balloons!

Comment

• lucid
        • Sep 2016

Happy birthday to ya! That's a pretty puppy you have there too! She does not look amused by the balloons tho lol. We have 3 dogs and they absolutely hate them. It's interesting tho because I can play with the balloons or handle them any way I want and they don't care. They pay it almost no mind. But the instant my GF even touches one of my balloons they all 3 go absolute bonkers.

Comment

• Golden
          • Jun 2022

ah nice! I like to get Helium balloons for my B-Day, I get 4 tanks fron party mart..blow up 24' inch balloons. So much fun might get 6 tanks this year..

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

Happy birthday
            ��������

Comment

• LoonerHoax
              • May 2020

I mentioned it before, but I'm trying to get my wife to go along with the idea of getting an AirBnB/VRBO for my birthday this year. She has never been into balloons like I have and is not really interested in using balloons during sex. The last time she willingly used balloons during sex was when we were dating or newly married. Now I blow them up and either put them under me so she is riding me on top of a balloon or I will hold them under her ass (if she is on top) or pressed up against mine (if I am on top) to use it as additional thrust while having sex. She doesn't say anything about the balloons, but I know she would love it if my stash were gone. So I am trying to convince her to get the home away so we both get what we want. She gets my stash gone, I get her to blow up and pop the balloons with me. So far no luck. Maybe next year for my 40th if my stash hasn't degraded too far from not being used...

Comment

Working...