Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Cock in Lip/neck of Geo balloon

Is there anyone here had tried to insert your cock in the Geo balloon lip, instead of the love hole it comes with? I have tried inserting my cock into the lip of the Geo Dount balloon, and fuck it. Is pretty stimulating especially when my cockhead hit the Geo love hole wall inside.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sexyneck; 15-11-2021, 08:53.
  • Markball
    • Nov 2021

Re: Cock in Lip/neck of Geo balloon

Yes! Absolutely tried that as a change of pace and it's wonderful squishing the geo around yourself

Comment

• loonerlee
      • Dec 2018

Also done a couple times. Also filled larges balloon with smaller ones inside

Comment

• RubberRider297
        Intimate Rider
        • Apr 2024

Ooooh, I’ve never thought of doing that! I’ve never gotten my hands on a Geo balloon before, but if I can ever get one, I would definitely love to try this! I can only imagine how good it would feel to rub against it from the inside ☺️

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

I would love to have a lubed up geo blown big and tight around my manhood
          The bigger the better

Comment

• inflatedskintight
            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by loonerlee

Also done a couple times. Also filled larges balloon with smaller ones inside
            Now that does sound like a good idea!

Comment

• Ardov3275
              • Mar 2024

Ok, honest question... I am an older male looner, never successfully inserted my member into any balloons. Don't consider myself larger than average, but smaller balloons hurt. Larger ones always seem to loose too much air when I am trying to get inside. Once I am in, that 36 inch is about 12 inches. I prefer to reuse larger balloons, so don't want to cover the neck in lube. Tried just about everything I can think of, but usually lose a lot of air. Can anyone offer suggestions or do I just keep trying for the next 50 + years hoping for success someday?

Comment

• RubberRider297
                Intimate Rider
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Ardov3275
                Ok, honest question... I am an older male looner, never successfully inserted my member into any balloons. Don't consider myself larger than average, but smaller balloons hurt. Larger ones always seem to loose too much air when I am trying to get inside. Once I am in, that 36 inch is about 12 inches. I prefer to reuse larger balloons, so don't want to cover the neck in lube. Tried just about everything I can think of, but usually lose a lot of air. Can anyone offer suggestions or do I just keep trying for the next 50 + years hoping for success someday?
                For me, I usually do it with my 36 inch balloons with little to no problems. I also like reusing my balloons, but I engage in insertion pretty much every time I have a looning session. I don’t use any kind of lubricant to slide myself into my balloons, instead I just cover my cock as well as the inside of the balloon’s nozzle in my spit. It works really well, and all you need to do afterwards is maybe soak the inside and outside of the balloon with some hot water, and maybe wash it with a little bit of soap that’s safe for latex. At least that’s what I do 🙃

Comment

• traveler_mark
                  • Jan 2022

I think it's all about finding the right balloon. Try 30 and 36 balloons from a few different manufacturers to see how "accommodating" they are for your erect size. If all of those are too large to fit comfortably without leaking air, try some 24" balloons from a couple of different manufacturers to see if those work better.

As far as the process of inserting yourself into the balloon, be sure you're erect and pinch the neck away from the lip so that you can start to slip inside without losing any air. And once you're in at least somewhat, climb on top - the weight of your body will help create a seal to at least slow down any air leaking out at that point.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                    • Aug 2023

Ok, honest question... I am an older male looner, never successfully inserted my member into any balloons. Don't consider myself larger than average, but smaller balloons hurt.
                    I was thinking the same thing. Ive done it with various 36", Q24 and 18" stuffers, but nohing smaller. The neck of a geo is no bigger than the neck of most 12/14 inch balloons, it's fairly tight on my fingers so unless there's a way of enlarging it significantly....

Bigger balloons I use a little bit of lube (it's fine if you don't ever want to tie the balloon) and shove myself in there quick before the air escapes.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                      • Sep 2019

Originally posted by RubberRider297
                      I don’t use any kind of lubricant to slide myself into my balloons, instead I just cover my cock as well as the inside of the balloon’s nozzle in my spit. It works really well, and all you need to do afterwards is maybe soak the inside and outside of the balloon with some hot water, and maybe wash it with a little bit of soap that’s safe for latex. At least that’s what I do 🙃
                      Same here. One important thing is to make sure the balloon's neck isn't all bunched up, because that can be really uncomfortable. If everything's nicely lubricated with spit, the neck can stretch out comfortably and then even smaller balloons. like Belbal 14s, can be a pleasure. With practice, it's possible to get inside without losing much air. A bit of intimate time with a fully necked balloon is quite fun!

Comment

Working...