Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chevyhellraiser
    • Jun 2019

Todays rescue

Grabbed all these from fb market place. They were aweshe listed them because she didn't feel like popping them and after I got them she messaged me hope you enjoy!
    Attached Files
  • izzyrob
    • Oct 2018

What are you planning to do with them?

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

Nice find I got some a few weeks ago as my birthday was coming up. Kept them for few weeks before popping them

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
        • Jun 2019

I'm not usually a popper I like to keep them around but this was an excessive amount so I had to deflate some right away. There were two long arches, and one shorter arch with lots of 18" balloons , a plastic table display with sticks and mounted balloons and a ton of mylars helium and air. They completely filled a full size truck bed with a cover and the back seat. I couldn't be seen with all of them without raising questions, I managed to untie a ton of them and used the plastic sticks from the table display to deflate some of the mylars. I still have the two long arches and about half the mylars hiding under the bed cover. One arch is on the regular clear plastic tape, but the other is actually a plastic arch kit. I didn't really get to check it out. I usually never leave any behind, but they had a bunch tied on the railing outside and I had to leave them. Slightly oxidized with a Minnie mylar in the lot. They must have blown them up and tied them in the rail and I would have had to cut them off or sit there and try to untie each one. Good haul I haven't been able to get any for a few weeks.

Comment

Working...