Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Sempertex metallics

I recently got some Sempertex 12" Reflex balloons in metallic chrome colours. Absolutely loving them. They are so soft and stretchy. I compared these ones with a Gemar 13" and they are the same size, poosibly slightly larger
    Attached Files
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Where did you get these Sempertex 12" chrome balloons from? I'd be interested to know. Got a 'Gold and Silver' party coming up soon.

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Nopops4me
      Where did you get these Sempertex 12" chrome balloons from? I'd be interested to know. Got a 'Gold and Silver' party coming up soon.
      A seller on E-Bay. They are quite expesive. The cheapest I could find were about £17 for a bag of 50.

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Cheers mate. Thanks for the info. I'll have a look at e-bay, see if I can find me some.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
          • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Nopops4me
          Cheers mate. Thanks for the info. I'll have a look at e-bay, see if I can find me some.
          If you don't get any joy with that try metallic satin balloons from card factory. Not technically chrome, but look the same. They are advertised as 11" but easily go up to 13"/14" with decent necks (and are still hard to burst at that size). You can get them in silver, gold, rose gold, red and blue. Make sure they are the satin ones though. They're £1.99 for 6, so work out similar in price to the ebay ones, but you have the advantage of being able to buy them from any card factory over the counter. Not sure who makes them, but they are honestly as good as any branded balloon I've used. Here's a pic of a gold one from Christmas, and there are some rose gold in the 2nd one from valentines. The helium one had been inflated over 24 hrs earlier and was still floating fine, which gives you an idea of the quality!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nopops4me
            • Jun 2015

Sounds like Card Factory is the place to go. That gold in the picture is what I'm after for the party. Thanks BlowPlayPop

Comment

• O'Dragon
              • Jan 2024

Wow they look great. Thinking about getting some in 36’‘ size. Any experience on how strong they are? Comparable to standard colors which can take quite a lot when not overinflated?

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                • Sep 2019

I've just ordered some Sempertex Reflex 18" in 'Fuchsia' colour which looks like a dark pink/purplish colour. Very nice looking. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Comment

• stretchedtight
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by inflatedskintight
                  I've just ordered some Sempertex Reflex 18" in 'Fuchsia' colour which looks like a dark pink/purplish colour. Very nice looking. I'm looking forward to trying them out.
                  post some photos and share your impression when you get them, please.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

The Sempertex 18" Reflex are my current favorite balloon to play with. They are a little more on the round side vs pear. They are resilient when fully inflated and get much larger on subsequent inflations. I personally think they are their best on the 3rd inflation. Past that, they seem to weaken drastically.

Comment

Working...