Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chevyhellraiser
    • Jun 2019

Small garland rescue

I went to eat breakfast with some friends today. The restraunt has a wierd private room and you go through it to go to the bathroom. There were no visable signs but my ballondar was on high altert for some reason. I knew I had to go check it out. Sure enough I went through the door and closed it and there was a garland with some other happy birthday decore in the trash. I made sure the bathroom was clear then grabbed them from the trash and ran in to lock the door and deflate them. Nothing special but it was a great suprise. There were more slightly deflated balloons but they seem to be safe lots of junk piled up in front of them so I'll go back another day and rescue the rest. Happy looning.
  • Chevyhellraiser
    • Jun 2019

Managed to grab two healium balloons bouncing off a barbwire fence at a golf cart place today. They were closed and the rest of the balloons had popped on the barbed wire
    Attached Files

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
      • Jun 2019

Recent finds. Mylar from a parking lot jammed in a bush. White and green balloons from an apartment complex. Leasing agent had just popped the ones next to it with scissors, made it just in time. Exercise ball on side of road deflated but holds air just needs a plug. Not really my thing but I like purple.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
        • Jun 2019

It got pretty big. Not looking to pop it but how much will it stretch?
        Attached Files
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• OneTrickPony
          • Feb 2024

If you don't mind, can you share more pics of the mylar balloon?
          [ OTP ]
          It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
            • Jun 2019

I had to deflate it with a straw but I will. It was air filled with a taped on plastic balloon holder that attaches to the stick but the stick was gone. I assume someone was holding the stick and the balloon and top piece blew off.

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
              • Jun 2019

Here are some more pictures for Onetrickpony.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
                • Jun 2019

We drove by a restruant today and I saw a helium boquet that appeard to be stuck on an overhang. I managed to go back there to eat with friends. I had to "go to the bathroom" and managed to save them. No prerescue pictures since time was short. 2 hot pink 2 light pink and one mylar. I'm guessing at the end of the night the waitresses let them go out the door and floated around to a metal overhang by the window unit and got stuck. I grabbed the latex ones first, one light pink was deflated but only had a small hole in the neck. I quickly untied the rest and managed to use a pen to get the mylar deflated. Really wish I could have kept them inflated still full of helium just a little oxidized. I love this shade of light pink.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...