How would you want your partner to participate?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • melody
    • Oct 2023

How would you want your partner to participate?

So, I'm not a loner, but my partner is (non-popper). He let me in on his balloon interest recently, and we have tried introducing them into our play here and there, but it's mostly been him playing solo while I watch or encourage. I'd really like to try being a more active participant next time and looking for ideas... What would absolutely drive you crazy to have a partner do with you?

I know I could ask him directly, but I really want to just surprise him and take initiative... so any help with brainstorming is appreciated.
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

I usually have a partner dress up lingerie, costume, fetish gear, I've been with my current partner/wife 17yrs, we also implement other kinks, restraing etc, I like being restrained while they tease and torture me with balloons or order me to pop them dom/sub style, I was a non popper for over 10yrs, and I see which section of the site this is in so won't elaborate too much on that, but the voyeur aspect is quite fun, especially when you can't stop them or they get that evil glint in their eyes.

Comment

• ChefBoyjordee
      • Aug 2023

Having a partner blow up balloons for me is a massive turn on for me, as is arriving home after a long day and seeing my partner holding balloons for me. It can be a little tricky to incorporate balloons into sexual activity without there being a risk for a pop, and if he's phobic like me, he won't be able focus on the fun if he's anxious about a pop. A simple thing you can try is rubbing and pressing balloons against his sensitive areas. Another simple thing is to just hold balloons while doing regular sex stuff. Anything more complicated is heavily subjective, so I'd consider asking casually about it and surprise him with his preferences later.

Comment

• stretchedtight
        • Apr 2013

Very cool of you trying to get some good intel so you can surprise him. I agree with ChefBoyjordee ... this fun fetish is not always as simple as popper vs. non-popper and what one person gets excited about may not be something that floats another person's boat. There are a lot of folks that are semipoppers where they may struggle to pop balloons and maybe can't even be around someone else doing it, but are turned on seeing a video of someone popping balloons.
        Getting a better idea of what he likes to see (vs. what he likes to do) might be good. For example, he may be phobic of popping because of the loud noise or unexpected pop, but may get turned on to see others do this (in a video perhaps). Watching someone inflate a balloon is a turn on, some like to see bouncing or playing. Surprise him with a bunch of inflated balloons in the bedroom or send him a text with a photo or video if you inflating or playing with balloons to get him excited for some fun when he gets home. Or a little balloon sexting where you message him about what you want to do for him. Giving him head while he blows up a balloon, or him bending you over a balloon, etc. Maybe he likes helium balloons... surprise him with a big bunch of helium balloons...

So yes highly subjective.... What would drive me crazy? Coming home to find the bedroom full of tightly inflated balloons and my wife in bed waiting for me, inflating a 17" balloon. She keeps blowing up the balloon till it gets impossibly big and can see I'm getting nervous and saying that is big enough. She continues to tease me saying, "I think it can get bigger" and keeps blowing. Or having my wife send me photos of balloons she has blown up or her buying balloons at the store for some fun later, etc.

Originally posted by melody
        So, I'm not a loner, but my partner is (non-popper). He let me in on his balloon interest recently, and we have tried introducing them into our play here and there, but it's mostly been him playing solo while I watch or encourage. I'd really like to try being a more active participant next time and looking for ideas... What would absolutely drive you crazy to have a partner do with you?

I know I could ask him directly, but I really want to just surprise him and take initiative... so any help with brainstorming is appreciated.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

As others have said, this fetish is stupefyingly subjective. Speaking as a fellow non-popper, he could simply be doing solo stuff because he's either A. nervous about giving you control over the balloons (if he's scared of the popping) or B. a little embarrassed about the fetish and wondering if you actually are cool with it. This is a recent development, after all. The good news is showing this understanding attitude to him should make him more trusting during play. I know at least for me the idea of a confident girl reassuring me she isn't going to do anything to betray that trust is honestly super hot.

In terms of actual things you could do, I personally like either the video idea (where you send him a teasing video of you doing something you know he likes), and/or getting helium balloons. The helium balloons make for excellent decoration, and it's optional whether they're included in the play at all. Heck, even just greeting him when he gets home with them should put a smile on his face. I can't think of a looner that isn't, like, at least neutral on helium-filled balloons, at the very least. For the video idea, even if he is nervous or phobic about popping, he might still secretly wish he could see you doing some popping. Videos are an excellent, excellent way of allowing him to witness that while still having the safety of a volume control. :P Use your discretion with what you know he's mentioned about his fetish.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

For me, it would be anything that she is willing to do. If I came home to her laying on a 16" loon with her ass in the air, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.

Comment

• lucid
              • Sep 2016

Hey Melody! I just wanted to comend you on being a badass partner to your dude. It is beyond belief how cool something like this is and you deserve major props for it. I think stretchedtight gave about the best advice you could get. I have nothing to add to it. Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome.

Comment

• loonypirate20
                • Oct 2020

Honestly, I would also recommend finding out what you like to do with balloons. I know it's more his fetish and not yours but finding out what you yourself might enjoy will make your experience better. Plus, one thing a lot of looners say they want is to find someone who enjoys balloons. What a lot of people don't like seeing in videos is women just going through the motions to make money. If you genuinely enjoy a certain aspect about balloons, it doesn't matter what you do.

My fiancƩ and I recently had a session that included some mutual self-pleasure. She asked me for a balloon that she could inflate while she did it. For her, inflating a balloon is one way she incorporates breath play into our sessions. As she did it (to give me something to watch but also for her own pleasure), I eventually couldn't take it and got where I needed to go. We are both semi-poppers but we were in a hotel and didn't want to annoy the neighbors sharing the wall, so when it was overinflated enough, I tied it off (or just let it fly) and she would grab another one and continue on until she got where she needed to go.

Some of this, she figured out in sessions with me, but she also just experimented on her own without feeling like she had to put on a show for me. Just trying different things with balloons in conjunction with things you already like can help make this fetish more fun to be a part of.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I'm a Male Looner. I had a GF For 3 Years that wasn't a "Looner" at all in the Least. I had a MAD Crush on Her since I was 13 Years old. I finally Hooked up with Her in My 40's! We Hit it off Right away after I told Her why I had a Crush on Her. She asked Why?
                  I said, "Remember the time when I was about 12 Years old You Followed Me Home From the Parade? What You did?" She said, "Yeah I remember, I begged You to Give Me Your Big Shiney Red balloon because I WANTED IT, Then I Busted it in Front of You! It was Fun!" I told her I came My Pants when she did that! She said, "Really?, I was just being a Brat!" I said EXACTLY! From then on I only had to tell her a scenario with Her and Balloons & She Full Throttle played along. The fact that she was so detached while popping my balloons was even MORE Sexy than if She were a True Looner! So, just ask your partner what they like, you have nothing to lose & you're only getting older! Have fun NOW.

Comment

• Dilas
                    • Jan 2024

I would love it if a guy coming home after a hard day's work (maybe a little annoyed or angry) without further ado just took a balloon to and started inflating it without a single thought of stopping. And all this just to relieve stress... All before my eyes šŸ™ˆ

Comment

• Merl
                      Hopper research dept.
                      • Apr 2021

You're probably way ahead by now but an easy place to start: sit on one and bounce. Silly? Yes, but most guys like if not love seeing it. If he likes it, great. If it does nothing for him, you'll know, and no harm done. He will at least appreciate the gesture.

Comment

• Loonlooner
                        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Dilas
                        I would love it if a guy coming home after a hard day's work (maybe a little annoyed or angry) without further ado just took a balloon to and started inflating it without a single thought of stopping. And all this just to relieve stress... All before my eyes šŸ™ˆ
                        Love ā¤ļø

Comment

• DiverDown
                          • Mar 2018

Iā€™d recommend finding something about balloons and balloon play that is genuinely enjoyable for you. Seeing that you are getting your own personal thrill would probably be the biggest thing to drive him crazy.

Comment

• phenix
                            • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Dilas
                            I definitely want to try this with you šŸ˜ˆ
                            And then make you do the same for me...

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

Be open about what drives you crazy about the Fetish with them. I usually just tell my partner that anytime I see a beautiful woman with a needle or a Pin near my balloons I can't control myself. They usually more than meet my expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎