Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anon
    • Feb 2019

Best 12" balloon?

Looking for the best 12" balloon for non poppers, I like the balloon to be overinflated a bit. Just bought some qualatex 11's after years and they're just too small.
    Want something slightly smaller than a belbal 14" but I can't find much options. Just want a balloon that is reliable and has low chances of it bursting on me when blowing them up. Any suggestions?
  • anon
    • Feb 2019

I can't find any places selling the crystal ones in the UK, are the semptertex 12" any good?

Comment

• snh61
      • Sep 2017

maybe try everts 11. Recently bought a bag, never tried these before. Some of the colors seem to inflate way past the rated 11 and some definitely can be inflated rock hard.

And I also second the Belbal B105 12" is a very good option.

Also, there is a 12" crystal Gemar being sold here, also very solid and tough latex, almost very surprising quality.

Comment

• Nickloon
        • Jul 2022

+1 on everts, suprisingl good balloons, i like 14”

Comment

• Nickloon
          • Jul 2022

I only share my preference. Everts also makes 12" Or something like that size

Comment

• looneylooner
            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by anon
            I can't find any places selling the crystal ones in the UK, are the semptertex 12" any good?
            I love the Sempertex 12" Soaps. Get a nice size, lovely colours, nice and soft, and are super reliable (Had one pop inflating out of maybe 200+). After the Belbal soaps go they'll likely be my go to balloon. Bonus is they are a lot cheaper than Belbals too.

Comment

• T178
              • Aug 2021

Belbal b105 12'' are awesome, b120 14'' are my fav

Comment

• Regular Guy
                • Aug 2015

I like Kalisan 12" in crystal colors

Comment

• Eduloon
                  • Feb 2020

For me are the sempertex crystal colors (super shinny, amazing smell, can be soft or tight, really durable) and the kalisan 12” fashion and crystal colors (really soft, nice necks, good smell and smooth)

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                    • Dec 2023

If your in the UK you can't get better than metallic satin balloons from card factory. I've raved about them on several posts, I honestly don't work for them/get commission; they were just an amazing find for me. They look great (like chrome), neck great (even 1st inflation without pre stretching) and are extremely difficult to pop even when overinflated (I'm a popper so like to try!). Make sure you get the 'satin' range (standard metallics are just ok). They come in gold, rose gold, blue, red and silver. It states 11" on packet,but they'll be safe at 12" (or even a bit bigger if you want). They are £1.99 for 6.

2nd best ive found is crystal sempertex. Tesco spot/star prints are really good too.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                      • Jun 2015

Just recently got for the first time, a bag of 25 Sempertex 12" standard mixed colour balloons. No flaws, weak spots - perfect. They look small from the packet and wonder how they'll reach 12", but they do, easily. Absolutely no problem. It sounds as though you want 12" balloons inflated to 12" - no bigger, no smaller - then Sempertex is your answer.

Comment

• Arch
                        Balloon looner
                        • Jan 2020

Definitely Gemar 12 crystal, incredibly durable (even with imperfections), very nice and soft, long neck. Purple, orange, yellow, green colors inflate much more than 12
                        My favorite balloons, you can do anything with them, very hard to burst
                        IMG_20230216_083112.jpg1700570653289.jpg

Comment

Working...