Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Looner Dan
    • Mar 2020

Looner Dan from NYC

Hi, been lurking for a while so here's my intro. I'm a 60 year old straight male looner from NYC. I came of age before the internet so I spend my childhood and a lot of my adult life having no clue that there was anyone else in the world with this fetish. Like a lot of others, I started out with a phobia of balloons, firecrackers and unexpected loud noises in general. Over time, that morphed into a fascination with balloons which lead to my first orgasm. Sadly, that also lead to me for the longest time having an overwhelming sense of dread and fear that there was something deeply wrong with me. I will never forget the day I found my first balloon fetish web site on the (dial up) internet. It was like a lightning bold or an earth quake. I almost fell out of my chair. It was a life changing moment to realize that I am not alone and there are other people out there with this fetish also! The original Balloon Buddies mailing list was also a great thing for me. Just hearing people talk about it casually, talking about sharing it with their partners, it was such a revelation and relief. I'm really glad that no one has to go through the kind of isolation and self doubt that I did any more. Thank you to the organizers of this forum and to the participants for making this happen.

So, what am I into? I'm pretty much into inflation exclusively. I don't even care so much if it pops or not, just seeing it getting bigger, tighter, thinner, more distorted and closer to popping is what gets me going. I guess that makes me a semi-popper. I would probably be an all out popper if I didn't live in an apartment building with nosy neighbors. I know lots of looners like big balloons, but I'm more into medium size, like around 14" or 16" with nice necks. I like bright colors the most like red, orange, yellow, pink, white.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Looner Dan; 27-02-2023, 07:40.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Looner Dan from NYC

Welcome to the forum looner dan
    The bigger the better

Comment

• heliumsitr68
      • Nov 2021

Welcome Sir !!
      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Chip67
        • Dec 2019

Welcome Looner Dan to the forum !!!!

Comment

• BusterBill
          Founder, Balloon Buddies
          • Nov 2016

Great to see you here, Dan! I can still recall vividly our first chat when you found The Balloon Buddies.

Comment

Working...