X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloonhottotrot
    • Aug 2022

Hi from UK

So finally can post. 36M Bi curious but never had the chance with a guy. 😔

Due to failing health I've let rip my secret. I'm a looner. Embracing it on the net so hi everyone. Thanks for having me.

Ever since somehow I felt a balloon rub against my dick it felt good.

Used to inflate thick bin liners when I was in my teens and hump and grind until I came.

At University after birthday parties I'd secretly take the biggest balloon and have my way with it.

We bought limos on holiday and snuck off with it and rode that thing until it burst.

Can't help myself lol.

Feel free to message me I'm open to all sexes for just a general chat, to get naughty whatever. I'm off the hook and embracing life while I can.
  • geoff
    • Oct 2021

Re: Hi from UK

Best way nice tight balloons take them over the bed ride hard to burst showing other balloons you all going to be ridden .

Comment

• geoff
      • Oct 2021

Re: Hi from UK

Always liked balloons since i was a child i use to go to my uncles house with my mam and at Christmas time on the ceiling always had big balloons nice and tight and with long necks i would watch my auntie blow them up big and tight some times bursting them . My cock would always pant i was only 5 years old did not understand why. now i wonder were they balloon lovers i think they were, It was not until i got a computer i found out about balloon lovers now i buy balloons mainly 12 14 24 36 inch balloons blow then tight and put the balloons on my bed and show no mercy for the balloons. I burst the balloons why they cry dont burst me but like i said my cock shows no mercy and rip them to shreds

Comment

Working...