This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StartledPopper
    • Sep 2023

Welcome Alex! I love your attitude, scared but brave enough to enjoy the thrill! Very fun.

Comment

• BusterBill
      Founder, Balloon Buddies
      • Nov 2016

Welcome Alex. You wrote a wonderful introduction.

Comment

• trsoft
        • Oct 2019

Hello, my name is Michal. I love balloons - latex or mylar, and inflatables. For inflatables I'love islands, sofas and chairs. I'm mostly non-popper, but sometimes it is stonger than me :-)

Comment

• Jonny_234
          • Mar 2022

Hi everyone!

My name is James, I am a 19 years old guy from Czechia and I am looking here for some friends with the same interests, because i don't know anyone with this kink and never thought that there is actually more people like me😄.

I am mostly into inflatables, especially animal shaped pool toys. My favorites are whales/dolphins, dragons or unicorns/horses. I also love huge beachballs.
          Also i am a non-popper.

I'd be happy to get to know people on here so you can message me on here or on my discord: jonny_678.

Ps: I am not looking for a nsfw stuff and also i am straight. But of course everybody is welcome to dm me

Thank you if you have read it all to the end and looking forward to chat with you all

Comment

• ukiwalove
            • Nov 2023

Hello, newbie here!

I'm a 37 YO straight male. I'm more of inflatable pool float lover than balloons, especially swim rings, but still find it amazing when watching balloon related videos.

It started when I was a kid, I remembered going to the public swimming pool. I played in the children pool, I'm too afraid to go into the adult pool because it was too deep. When we're going home, my parent said that it's a shame I didn't go into the deep water because my sister get to wear a swim ring and floating in the pool. I'm still feel sorry to this day.

Another event is when we go to the seaside hotel. They have very large swimming pool. I saw other kids playing with the inflatable boat, I ask my parent to my one of the boat for me too, but they didn't. That also make me sad.

And now, I'm having my own room and had a job, I usually be the one who prepare some pool floats when my family or colleague go to the sea or swimming pool. They do know that I like pool floats, but I think they do not know about the fetish.

When playing with balloons, I'm semi-popper, not intending to pop them. Most pop happened when I play too harsh on them.

Nice to meet everyone here​

Comment

• bloonprincess
              Balloon Cuddler
              • Oct 2023

Realized I never really made an introduction here ;P I'm from Ohio, getting close to 30 years old! I love drawing, videogames, scifi movies, hiking, and riding the cutest balloons I can find!

Ever since I was a kid I knew there was something up with me and balloons. I didn't have that fear of popping that I think a lot of us had when we were younger, but I always felt... strange around them. I was embarassed to be seen with them in public, I think because I knew I liked them more than everyone else did. Then I became a very confused teenager on the internet and found out what fetishes were, and then I found out about looners... and it all made so much sense. Also, I blame balloons for my body inflation fetish lol. I think going through puberty crossed my budding sexuality and my love for balloons together, so now I apply that same thrill I get from bloons to other people! Funny how that works hehe

I used to be suuuuper embarrassed about my fetishes, but now as a fully grown adult I find I just don't care what people think anymore. I think being trans and finally socially transitioning has something to do with that. Transitioning kinda requires you to just let go of people's opinions; you have to live for yourself, not others. But now that I've done that, I've found myself to be much more open sexually (when appropriate, of course). I do still get pretty embarrassed and flustered when people talk about balloons and then find out how much I love them, but I'm still way more open about it than I used to be. My girlfriend teases me sometimes about balloons and I just turn into a puddle X3 I would do anything to watch her ride a biiiiiig airship balloon or something. Aaaaah I love her!!!

My favorite kinds of balloons are huge ones. I love sinking into them and being enveloped in latex. I also really enjoy stuffing my clothes with them, it's a lot of fun being all squeaky and bouncy and puffy 💙

Soooooo yeah... That's pretty much it about me! Uh I'm pretty friendly and easy-going. And I really appreciate how kind everyone here is!

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                • Apr 2021

Originally posted by bloonprincess
                Realized I never really made an introduction here ;P I'm from Ohio, getting close to 30 years old! I love drawing, videogames, scifi movies, hiking, and riding the cutest balloons I can find!

Ever since I was a kid I knew there was something up with me and balloons. I didn't have that fear of popping that I think a lot of us had when we were younger, but I always felt... strange around them. I was embarassed to be seen with them in public, I think because I knew I liked them more than everyone else did. Then I became a very confused teenager on the internet and found out what fetishes were, and then I found out about looners... and it all made so much sense. Also, I blame balloons for my body inflation fetish lol. I think going through puberty crossed my budding sexuality and my love for balloons together, so now I apply that same thrill I get from bloons to other people! Funny how that works hehe

I used to be suuuuper embarrassed about my fetishes, but now as a fully grown adult I find I just don't care what people think anymore. I think being trans and finally socially transitioning has something to do with that. Transitioning kinda requires you to just let go of people's opinions; you have to live for yourself, not others. But now that I've done that, I've found myself to be much more open sexually (when appropriate, of course). I do still get pretty embarrassed and flustered when people talk about balloons and then find out how much I love them, but I'm still way more open about it than I used to be. My girlfriend teases me sometimes about balloons and I just turn into a puddle X3 I would do anything to watch her ride a biiiiiig airship balloon or something. Aaaaah I love her!!!

My favorite kinds of balloons are huge ones. I love sinking into them and being enveloped in latex. I also really enjoy stuffing my clothes with them, it's a lot of fun being all squeaky and bouncy and puffy 💙

Soooooo yeah... That's pretty much it about me! Uh I'm pretty friendly and easy-going. And I really appreciate how kind everyone here is!
                Wow! I can relate in so many ways. Thank you so much for your post. Very inspiring!

Comment

• bloonprincess
                  Balloon Cuddler
                  • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Qbubbleballoon (:

Wow! I can relate in so many ways. Thank you so much for your post. Very inspiring!
                  Haha of course! Ya know I never would've imagined being the way I am now as a kid. I was always super timid and shy and kinda closed off about everything when I was younger. now I'm wayyyyyy more social and have so much more confidence! I'm like actually proud of all the weird and different things that make me, me! But yeah, if you ever wanna like talk or whatever, shoot me a message :3

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                    • Apr 2021

Originally posted by bloonprincess

Haha of course! Ya know I never would've imagined being the way I am now as a kid. I was always super timid and shy and kinda closed off about everything when I was younger. now I'm wayyyyyy more social and have so much more confidence! I'm like actually proud of all the weird and different things that make me, me! But yeah, if you ever wanna like talk or whatever, shoot me a message :3
                    We definitely share a lot in common. I would definitely enjoy chatting with you!

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                      Certified Looner
                      • Oct 2023

Since I've been here for a decent bit, I should probably make my introduction. I'm an 18 year old male, who loves video games, anime, computers, and working on technology!

I knew ever since I was a kid that I had a strange connection between myself and anything inflated, from balloons, to play balls, to even pool toys. I was a complete phobic when I was younger, but I'd call myself a semi-popper nowadays. Usually I don't intend to pop them, but the risk can be fun at times. I think the moment that made future me a balloon and inflatable fetishist (since a lot of it is traced to childhood) is when I had a white balloon on my bunk bed. One night I just kept rolling my body on it, until eventually, I was too rough and it popped. I was scared for a whole hour then, but I think that started the foundation for my interest years down the road. During puberty, my favorite activity was playing with balloons and inflatables, and although I was happy, I felt really weird and embarrassed about it with myself. Once I found out on the internet though that I wasn't the only one in the world who had such an attachment to balloons though, I started to fully appreciate and embrace that part of me for when I get time by myself.

My favorites are big balloons, as well as exercise balls. I like exercise balls because of their versatility, their innocence (can have them inflated and no one suspects a thing), and are super durable! When I actually get the house to myself though, I love big balloons, because I love the feeling of being surrounded by latex, and having the material stretch on my skin. After its fully inflated, it feels warm and soft, yet tight and robust, I love it!

Nice to meet everyone here!

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum sit2pop
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• Danniballoon
                          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Loonerman25
                          Re: Hello and welcome!

Question: Had anybody had a guy blow up balloon for them before ? I have.
                          I've had someone send me some beachballs that he wanted me to sit pop on Youtube, along with some big balloons... I was very happy to oblige

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Sit2Pop
                            Since I've been here for a decent bit, I should probably make my introduction. I'm an 18 year old male, who loves video games, anime, computers, and working on technology!

I knew ever since I was a kid that I had a strange connection between myself and anything inflated, from balloons, to play balls, to even pool toys. I was a complete phobic when I was younger, but I'd call myself a semi-popper nowadays. Usually I don't intend to pop them, but the risk can be fun at times. I think the moment that made future me a balloon and inflatable fetishist (since a lot of it is traced to childhood) is when I had a white balloon on my bunk bed. One night I just kept rolling my body on it, until eventually, I was too rough and it popped. I was scared for a whole hour then, but I think that started the foundation for my interest years down the road. During puberty, my favorite activity was playing with balloons and inflatables, and although I was happy, I felt really weird and embarrassed about it with myself. Once I found out on the internet though that I wasn't the only one in the world who had such an attachment to balloons though, I started to fully appreciate and embrace that part of me for when I get time by myself.

My favorites are big balloons, as well as exercise balls. I like exercise balls because of their versatility, their innocence (can have them inflated and no one suspects a thing), and are super durable! When I actually get the house to myself though, I love big balloons, because I love the feeling of being surrounded by latex, and having the material stretch on my skin. After its fully inflated, it feels warm and soft, yet tight and robust, I love it!

Nice to meet everyone here!
                            Oh, how I can relate!

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                              • Dec 2023

Hi Everyone,

I'm from the UK and would probably describe myself as a semi-popper. I'm a 44 year old straight male and I've loved balloons since my teens. I was ashamed of my balloon fetish for a lot of that time for various reasons, but in the last few years I have come to accept and embrace it. Foutunatly I have an amazing loving wife, who whilst doesn't share the fetish herself, is accepting (and sometimes even encouraging!) of me engaging in it, which has really helped. This is my 1st time interacting with a community of like minded people though. I stumbled across the forum a few months ago and have read a lot of your posts. I finally decided it would be a healthy place to discus my love for balloons and hopefully contribute in a positive way. I love everything about latex balloons, especially when they go bang, even though the bang makes me nervous (all part of the fun though!) My favourite balloon activity is blowing them up as big as I can by mouth. I always get scared to take them all the way, but sometimes get 'accidents' doing this which I love! I also love it when a hugely overflated balloon gives up after lying around for a while and goes off spontaneously! Need to try the orange oil trick I've seen suggested on here a few times, maybe later today on these.....
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by BlowPlayPop; 11-12-2023, 22:05.

Comment

• Absalon
                                • Oct 2023

So I decided to introduce myself)
                                I am Nikolai. I am 28 years old. I'm from Russia.
                                I started liking balloons at the age of 8. I really don't remember how it happened, but I felt something pleasant from playing with them😊
                                Then I secretly bought them and inflated them in the absence of my parents, and it was cool. I still practice fetish to this day. I'm not really a Popper, I like to inflate the balls stronger, feel their hardness and at the same time fragility. I also ride them very willingly. It also happens that the ball bursts, but this is due to defects or fatigue of the ball. And that upsets me. I couldn't share this fetish with my soulmate, so I'm doing it alone. I like balls up to 24" and sausage balls (gl500-700). And there are also different shapes. I have some curly Cattex donuts from qualatex in stock. And some other round balls. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to update or improve their stocks because stores do not ship goods to Russia, and our market is not so diverse with balloons.​ And it's very frustrating. Maybe I can discuss this with someone and who can help me with this? And if not, then I will still be here to communicate and share experiences) I found this forum not so long ago, but I was very happy about it and I am happy to read all your topics and discussions😊

Comment

Working...