X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canloondude
    • Aug 2023

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, I'm Canloondude and I'm in my late 50s, gay and live in British Columbia, Canada. My fetish started out as a fear of popping but only when men were involved. I'm a semi-popper and enjoy balloons during sex. Favorite balloons are Q12 crystal colours, Q646, mouse-shaped and knobby balloons. Love dudes blowing to pop.

I've been lucky to be around the balloon community long enough to have met some looners out there in various cities and am glad to have had that opportunity.

Comment

• StartledPopper
      • Sep 2023

Hello everyone, I'm StartledPopper, an early 30s male in the US. Mostly into guys and popping! I've enjoyed reading this forum for a long time now and finally worked up the courage to join. I relate so much to so many of your stories! @LoudPop in particular haha.

Like many of you, I grew up with a massive phobia of sudden loud noises, before making a total 180. Balloons popping and fireworks were my nemesis. Every 4th of July was a nightmare! (heaven for me now...). I got comfortable popping balloons in my tweens/early teens but only fully conquered my fireworks fear much more recently. As far back as I remember I really loved balloons, but was always anxious about them popping. As a young kid in the 90s, balloons were absolutely everywhere! Being handed out at events, restaurants, malls... At grocery stores you'd always hear the whoooosh of helium rapidly filling a balloon, occasionally ending in a BANG that would send me jumping out of my skin. Back then I really admired other boys who would blow up and play rough with balloons, completely unconcerned with them popping - I wished I could join them. Same for fireworks. Shortly after I hit puberty, I started buying packs of balloons to blow up and practice popping, first with ears tightly covered and hands trembling, and then eventually without. You know the story... I quickly discovered that the thrill of the loud bangs combined with conquering my fear was a wild turn-on! That was a fun time.

Since then feelings have completely flipped around from my childhood, and despite still being a little easily startled, I absolutely cannot get enough of sudden big bangs - balloons popping, fireworks, even a good loud thunderstorm. The anticipation of unexpected or unpredictable pops is the best - overinflated balloons at a party just waiting for an excuse to pop, sudden loud fireworks on a summer night, the delightful squeaking of a balloon being teased and eventually burst. Love being teased by someone I trust who knows I'm still a little sensitive to the sudden POPs!

Comment

• Bee Looner
        Loud Devilish
        • Sep 2023

Hi, I'm Bee, a 25-year-old looner girl.
        I love playing with balloons.
        I am a popper and lover of big necks and small pieces. my favorite way is pop them up with b2p.
        I love the Q16 jewel balloons.

I also make content for instagram and Onlyfans.

@bee_beelooner

Comment

• GuayabaBoy
          • Sep 2023

Hiya everyone!

I'm a 20 year old looner from Colombia, I'm a non-popper and even if I consider myself a looner since from a looong time ago and I have visited this forum for a few years, just now I decided I would like to try and express myself and reach out to the community!

Since I was a child I loved balloons and it was kinda natural that I wanted to take care of them and be gentle to them like a toy or like a teddy bear. Sadly with that mentality I also had to watch many times how people popped them mercilessly, and that's how my actual phobia to balloons bursting was a thing! I always get pretty shaken internally when people pop them near me and it's kinda ironical that even though I dont like pops I love necking them and pumping them until they are in a dangerous size lol.

As I'm from Colombia the only brand of balloons that i have tried so far is sempertex, perhaps in the future i may spend a little more on the oh so popular qualatex but i'm still kinda insecure to buy them online.

And... yeah! It's nice to finally be here and meet y'all! ^-^

Comment

• FootPumpGal
            • Sep 2023

Hi everyone;

I am a transgendered lady with a long time love for pedal pushing who recently discovered the fun of balloons! Recently, a very good friend of mine asked me to pump up a few balloons using a foot pump. I was happy to indulge him, and to my suprise I LOVED it too! There was something about how the latex starts to swell so fast with each pump of my little foot. The way the balloon starts to grow gourd shaped as I pump it fuller and fuller. Then the way it kind of wiggles a bit on the pump as it is almost full to the max.

I hope being openly male to female transgendered is ok here. If so, I would love to talk pumps and inflatables with enthusiasts of all kinds!

Your foot pump gal,

Genie

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Of course being trans is okay here. We welcome everyone. I'm glad you discovered all the fun you can have with balloons. There's so much for you to explore.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• loonypirate20
                • Oct 2020

With the new update to the website, I decided to finally contribute to this forum. I have enjoyed reading everything on this forum for years and thank you all for everything that has been written here.

I’m a 25-year old straight male in the United States. Even though I identify as a semi-popper now, it has definitely taken time to develop that much. From a very young age, my globophobia developed. However, even though I feared balloons, I was still very fascinated with them and felt they were safe only in my hands. I specifically remember after one party, I took home a red balloon and had my first “session,” and after that, I was secretly hooked. When I was about 13, I discovered I wasn’t alone with the balloon fetish. I felt ashamed for having a strange fetish, but at least I wasn’t alone. Over the years, I spent several sessions playing with and even popping as many balloons as I could before people got home (modern tracking apps are great for someone with a wild fetish).

I told my current girlfriend about my fetish a little over a month into our relationship. I spilled my (somewhat overly-rehearsed) story and offered to never force her to play with balloons if she didn’t want to. Understandably, she was confused and a little weirded out by it, but she was accepting. We have a lot of fun combining each of our own fetishes and creating new fantasies together. She has since developed the balloon fetish herself and identifies herself as a semi-popper because while she loves popping balloons, she doesn’t always like the loud noise that comes with it.

While I now love to pop balloons, I don’t need them to pop in order to get off. I actually still have a bit of a fear of the pop (which can add to the excitement), but it can take a little time in a session before I can start popping. I love the tightness that 12” balloons provide, but I have also grown accustomed to the larger sizes and different shapes. I love my balloon fetish and acknowledge its importance in my life, but I doubt I'll ever let my friends and family in on exactly what it is I like to do in the bedroom.​
                Please introduce yourself. Tell us what makes this fetish special for you.
                Last edited by loonypirate20; 04-10-2023, 13:16.

Comment

• stretchedtight
                  • Apr 2013

Welcome. Glad to have you here and happy your girlfriend is so accepting of your fetish and a convert

Originally posted by loonypirate20
                  With the new update to the website, I decided to finally contribute to this forum. I have enjoyed reading everything on this forum for years and thank you all for everything that has been written here.

I’m a 25-year old straight male in the United States. Even though I identify as a semi-popper now, it has definitely taken time to develop that much. From a very young age, my globophobia developed. However, even though I feared balloons, I was still very fascinated with them and felt they were safe only in my hands. I specifically remember after one party, I took home a red balloon and had my first “session,” and after that, I was secretly hooked. When I was about 13, I discovered I wasn’t alone with the balloon fetish. I felt ashamed for having a strange fetish, but at least I wasn’t alone. Over the years, I spent several sessions playing with and even popping as many balloons as I could before people got home (modern tracking apps are great for someone with a wild fetish).

I told my current girlfriend about my fetish a little over a month into our relationship. I spilled my (somewhat overly-rehearsed) story and offered to never force her to play with balloons if she didn’t want to. Understandably, she was confused and a little weirded out by it, but she was accepting. We have a lot of fun combining each of our own fetishes and creating new fantasies together. She has since developed the balloon fetish herself and identifies herself as a semi-popper because while she loves popping balloons, she doesn’t always like the loud noise that comes with it.

While I now love to pop balloons, I don’t need them to pop in order to get off. I actually still have a bit of a fear of the pop (which can add to the excitement), but it can take a little time in a session before I can start popping. I love the tightness that 12” balloons provide, but I have also grown accustomed to the larger sizes and different shapes. I love my balloon fetish and acknowledge its importance in my life, but I doubt I'll ever let my friends and family in on exactly what it is I like to do in the bedroom.​

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                    • Oct 2023

Hello, I'm eugenie from BQC team
                    Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Comment

• Boomer
                      • Oct 2023

Hello! I am Boomer and I love exploding ballons!

Comment

• Anakin_loons
                        • Oct 2023

I recently joined this forum; until now, I was reading posts on this forum, but I wasn't signed up.

I'm from India​

Comment

• Viccitest
                          • Oct 2023

Just testing 🙂

Comment

• Viccitest
                            • Oct 2023

And another test

Comment

• Viccitest
                              • Oct 2023

Last one...

Comment

• Cpd70
                                • Oct 2023

Hello all,
                                my name is Alex, I’m new here but not new in this kind of fetish.
                                I love playing with balloons since I was a kid, and I have a phobia of sudden loud noises and balloon pop. Despite the phobia I love to play with balloons, trying not to pop them but pushing them to the limits. I love when someone plays with balloons in front of me and scares me by blowing them up until they pop, the anticipation is a thrill I love and gives me a shot of adrenaline.
                                I’m from Italy, where most of the fetishes are not welcomed, so I’m open to people from other countries where minds are more open.

Comment

Working...