X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • concrete
    • Aug 2020

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello there,

I'm a looner from the Czech Republic. I've been attracted to balloons and some other inflatable objects since my childhood, and later on in my teens I really started discovering what this all was about. I can remember how surprised I was when I discovered that I wasn't the only one on this 'strange' side .

I'm a semi-popper, I really like B2P, but I can only pop my balloons sparingly so as not to annoy my neighbors too much. I like long balloons, and most of all condoms and gloves.

Comment

• FiveAday
      • May 2022

Hi everyone.

I'm male, from the UK and in my mid-twenties. I've been interested in inflatables for as long as I can remember. In my teens I discovered the interest was sexual and I've been exploring this in private ever since.

I'm mostly interested in vinyl inflatables, particularly big ride ons. More recently I've been finding myself more and more attracted to balloons (especially big ones!) so I'm hoping to explore that further. Oh, and I'm a non-popper.

I've been looking for a community for this fetish for quite a while, so I'm really excited to be here and looking forward to meeting folk.

Comment

• Jup
        Slow-pop enthousiast
        • Aug 2021

Hey there, looner from the Netherlands here.

Been into balloons for a long time but recently I got interested in using my interests in 3d printing and technology to make the popping part more interesting or unexpected. I hope to post some of my things soon

Comment

• MillerPopper315
          • May 2022

I am a looner from kentucky, USA. I have been a looner since I can remember. When I was very little I had an immense fascination with balloons as well as a massive phobia of them popping. I loved to have balloons around me. I loved to play with them and lay on them. My first orgasms were from grinding on balloons. I was very young! At the same time I was terrified of them popping! I loved birthday parties because there were always balloons but i was always scared of the possibility of pops. Ultimately some kids would always want to pop and i just had to deal with it out of embarrasment. As I got older I started testing my fears by forcing myself to pop balloons. I got used to it pretty quick and entering puberty it all coalesced into a fetish. I have never met another looner in person. That's my ultimate goal here honestly. I desperately want to meet a girl who loves balloons as much as me! My favorite popping methods are b2p, pump pop, cigpop and sitpop. The bigger the better. My favorite loons are 17" and 24" tuftex!

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by MillerPopper315
            I am a looner from kentucky, USA. I have been a looner since I can remember. When I was very little I had an immense fascination with balloons as well as a massive phobia of them popping. I loved to have balloons around me. I loved to play with them and lay on them. My first orgasms were from grinding on balloons. I was very young! At the same time I was terrified of them popping! I loved birthday parties because there were always balloons but i was always scared of the possibility of pops. Ultimately some kids would always want to pop and i just had to deal with it out of embarrasment. As I got older I started testing my fears by forcing myself to pop balloons. I got used to it pretty quick and entering puberty it all coalesced into a fetish. I have never met another looner in person. That's my ultimate goal here honestly. I desperately want to meet a girl who loves balloons as much as me! My favorite popping methods are b2p, pump pop, cigpop and sitpop. The bigger the better. My favorite loons are 17" and 24" tuftex!
            Hi MillerPopper!!

I'm "BalloonFun". Guess what??? I live in Lexington, too!!!!!! Welcome!!!!
            I'm 57, straight guy, and have been with this forum for a couple or so months.

I've been into balloons since very early childhood, but I can't remember too much from my childhood. I don't think I ever had a phobia with balloons as a child, so my looning started differently.

I love s2p, lots of teasing and squeezing, and love to play with balloons with my bare feet!!

I like 16" and bigger -- my biggest are some GL500s.

We are going to have to meet very soon!! My wish is to also have a female to share balloon fun with, too!!! Let's see if we can meet soon!!!

Comment

• Scooter
              • May 2022

Hello all! I'm from the US, and you all can call me Scooter. I'm actually a phobic non-popper (well, I do not mind some popping in videos, just not in real life.) I'm in my early 20s (he/him), and I spent many, many years both afraid of balloons, but also having an innate desire to secretly play with them myself. I would watch videos that struck my fancy, but I never bought any balloons for myself for various reasons.

That changed about a year ago as I was emboldened one day to pick up a pack for myself from Party City. That day lives on in my mind, since PC used to be a place I refused to even enter. I didn't know my way around inside and had to ask the employee on duty. I think I managed to hide my nervousness/embarrassment well. I was successfully able to sneak them back inside my room, and I began a private process of simply getting used to them (you all would be ashamed at how early I turned back lol.) I also began around this time to more actively look stuff up regarding the fetish, and came across this site, so I've been lurking for quite some time.

Eventually, after a number of attempts, I realized just how much I could put in them and I felt really proud in how far I came. Soon I was picking up more "respected" brands, and was able to fill those up nice and full too. In all of this I've only had one accidental pop! My stash has gotten somewhat big by now (running out of space in my hiding spot), and I'm a LOT more comfortable than I used to be. Been feeling the desire to talk about my fetish to others (boo at being single), and I realized I probably should just make an account myself on here.

Less pop, more squish in my book lol.

In terms of videos I have my go-tos (big Studio Fuusen fan). In terms of actual balloons I quite like standard round balloons, 24" is the sweet spot in terms of size. I tend to get a little long-winded (pun intended) so bare with me. A pleasure to meet you all!

Comment

• BalloonFun
                • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Scooter
                Hello all! I'm from the US, and you all can call me Scooter. I'm actually a phobic non-popper (well, I do not mind some popping in videos, just not in real life.) I'm in my early 20s (he/him), and I spent many, many years both afraid of balloons, but also having an innate desire to secretly play with them myself. I would watch videos that struck my fancy, but I never bought any balloons for myself for various reasons.

That changed about a year ago as I was emboldened one day to pick up a pack for myself from Party City. That day lives on in my mind, since PC used to be a place I refused to even enter. I didn't know my way around inside and had to ask the employee on duty. I think I managed to hide my nervousness/embarrassment well. I was successfully able to sneak them back inside my room, and I began a private process of simply getting used to them (you all would be ashamed at how early I turned back lol.) I also began around this time to more actively look stuff up regarding the fetish, and came across this site, so I've been lurking for quite some time.

Eventually, after a number of attempts, I realized just how much I could put in them and I felt really proud in how far I came. Soon I was picking up more "respected" brands, and was able to fill those up nice and full too. In all of this I've only had one accidental pop! My stash has gotten somewhat big by now (running out of space in my hiding spot), and I'm a LOT more comfortable than I used to be. Been feeling the desire to talk about my fetish to others (boo at being single), and I realized I probably should just make an account myself on here.

Less pop, more squish in my book lol.

In terms of videos I have my go-tos (big Studio Fuusen fan). In terms of actual balloons I quite like standard round balloons, 24" is the sweet spot in terms of size. I tend to get a little long-winded (pun intended) so bare with me. A pleasure to meet you all!
                Welcome to the madness! Have fun!

Comment

• Late.X
                  • Jun 2022

Good morning everyone, My name is Mark and I've previously had an account on here (same user name) but been away too long and it got deleted. Anyway I'm back now and plan on being more active.

I'm a semi popper apparently, who grew up with the usual phobia before being 'enlightened' to the true pleasures. Like many I've concealed my fetish though some close family may have some idea.

For me any balloon shape, size or brand is worth experimenting with and it's the fear of it popping that I suppose I enjoy most. I don't consider myself as having got over the fear yet but I suppose I'm getting there. I particularly like the challenge of fully inflating shaped balloons to the max inc. any antennae and other extra bits but hate seeing partially inflated balloons.

Thats enough for now and I look forward to chatting with some of you soon.

Comment

• Semipop
                    • Jun 2022

Hi Mark, just like you I have enjoyed my fetish in private for many years and am a semi-popper too. I love playing with any Balloons up to about 18" and get excited by the idea that my rough treatment of them could make them POP at any time.

Comment

• idk-iguess
                      • May 2022

Hi all! I'm from the UK and I am a phobic popper. I mainly like to inflate balloons to the rated size and ride them. I normally hope for them to pop because it really excites me but I don't always have the confidence to, as I am still afraid.
                      I hope to get to chat to some of you soon about looner stuff.
                      Thanks.

Comment

• Squeaky_faith
                        • Jun 2022

Hello there, I'm faith. Age 21. I'm a semi-popper just really depends if I want to save the balloons for later ues or not
                        Cant remember exactly rember when I first discovered I was a looner but it was early on in my teen years but since then balloon have made themselves a place in my life.
                        And have recently told my partner about my looning still shy and nervous when I talk to her about them but slowly building more convenience.
                        I look forward to chatting to chatting and making new friends here

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                          • Nov 2021

Welcome !!!
                          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• zman21
                            • Jun 2022

Hello dear looners!

I just recently discovered this wonderful forum and registered over the weekend. Of course, I would now like to briefly introduce myself to you.

I am a 37 year old looner from Austria and would describe myself as a semipopper. Actually, that's not quite right, because I'm a popper at heart, but like many others, I used to be phobic when it came to loud popping noises. A lot has improved since then, but popping balloons is still a big challenge for me.
                            At the same time, that is exactly what makes it so appealing to me. Without the fear, the attraction would not be so great for me.

I used to be quite active in the German looner forum many years ago, but somehow that became less interesting to me at some point. In the last couple of years my activity has shifted more towards facebook, but that didn't make me really happy. Only now that I have discovered this forum do I realize how wonderful such a place is. I will certainly dig through many posts here and have a lot of interesting reading material in front of me.

Thank you for the friendly reception! I look forward to a wonderful time together with you!

Please excuse my somewhat clumsy English... unfortunately it's not my mother tongue

Warm greetings,
                            zman21

Comment

• VeeViViolet
                              • Jun 2021

Hiii sweet pea I found you. I suppose that it will be a nice surprise to see a message from your girlfriend in the future. Its like a little memory, huh? For the lesbian looner out there I want you to know your dream girl is out there and she will love you!

Comment

• Late.X
                                • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Semipop
                                Hi Mark, just like you I have enjoyed my fetish in private for many years and am a semi-popper too. I love playing with any Balloons up to about 18" and get excited by the idea that my rough treatment of them could make them POP at any time.
                                Hi Semipop, yeah I can relate to that

Comment

Working...