Re: Hello and welcome!

Uh oh... someone's in trouble
    Vicci x

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Oh, Balloonvixen sounds cute, will have to check her out!
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• sexybbw4u
        Mature Balloon Lover...
        • May 2013

Originally posted by robga83
        Hello everybody,

My name is Robert. I am 27 and from the Atlanta, Georgia area [USA]. I, like so many other looners, had an intense phobia of balloons when I was younger. I tried to avoid situations where I knew balloons would be and hated it when they popped. What made it worse is that my family members were not sympathetic to my fears, and would tease me with balloons and pop them by me all the time and make me cry. Every since puberty, I have enjoyed playing with balloons during my sexual moments alone, and eventually became comfortable with them popping. Now, I can't get enough. I love big balloons that I can ride and bounce on. I don't weigh that much, so I love that I can fully inflate a balloon and bounce hard without it popping. It has been my sexual fantasy to find a girlfriend who loves balloons too and pop them together. (i am still single) Of course, since the years that my fear became fetish I have never seen a girl playing with or popping a balloon in real life ever. The Fates have never been that kind to me to indulge my fantasies.

I love 24" and bigger balloons. My favorite brands are Tuff-Tex and Qualatex. For some reason I am attracted to the novelty of the iconic "red balloon".

I love to write stories, so if it pleases the forum, I would like to occasionally post some balloon fetish stories that I may write. I hope that are equally arousing to you.

Thanks for reading.

-Robert
        Hi nice to meet you.... I hope we get chance to chat...

Comment

• sexybbw4u
          Mature Balloon Lover...
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Balloon_chabon
          Hello everyone!

My name is Omar, I live in the southest part of the word, Argentina in a city called BUENOS AIRES, that means "good air" ;-)
          As the most of us can tell, in my early years i was afraid , when I become 13 I started to experiment selfsex and balloons, that's when a Looner born in me. Today I'm 40 and I like to play with balloons like the first day.
          Here we haven't acces to the popular brands of loons you have, but we do have some good ones. I really prefer not the big ones like 16" neither 12" I like in the middle, some very big 12" like 14", or small 16", I haven't any particullar colour. And if I could choose or if they would be at my reach, I totally choose, Qualatex crystal Sprays. I like to pop balloons, but I am afraid to do a B2P, even I do it some times.
          Hi, nice to meet you...

Comment

• sexybbw4u
            Mature Balloon Lover...
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Wolghast
            Hey there everyone. You can call me Wolghast and I've had a balloon and inflatable fetish for as long as I can remember. I'm 22. The usual things are found in it's formation; my earliest childhood memory is of a balloon, there was the awkward puberty stage and the usual conflicting emotions/ confusion that went with it. I guess I'm still trying to accept it as a part of myself.

I've never been active in any kind of a balloon or inflatable group before. In fact, my girlfriend, Balloonvixen, joined this site first and prompted me to join it as well. I always put it off until now, but I guess it's time to see what this forum is all about.

Personally, I enjoy inflatables as much as balloons, they seem to be pretty 50/50 in my view. If anyone's curious about my experiences, I'm sure they can just message me on here. If not, I guess that's about all I can write here, but I look forward to meeting new people and learning a few new things here.
            Hi, nice to meet you...

Comment

• sexybbw4u
              Mature Balloon Lover...
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
              Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Vicci and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

I'm not a popper as such, but I really want to be one day - I will do it one day, one day! I've tried blowing to pop, but always have to stop when the balloon gets really tight - it's too scary

My favourite brand of balloon is belbal because they get huge necks and take a lot of beating.
              My favourite colour balloon is jewel blue/turquoise.
              My favourite inflatables are ride-on toys - they're so much fun and versitile.

So, that's me... time for you to introduce yourselves.

You'll need to reply to this post and make some useful posts before you get permissions to use the forums fully - sorry about that but we're trying to cut down on the amount of spam we get

Remember, play nice and have fun. Let's keep these forums a nice friendly place for all.

Thanks
              I would love to be able to post in this forum... at the moment, I've have done a few replies, I would love to be able to start a thread... thank you...

Comment

• Banzure
                Inflater of Dolls
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by sexybbw4u
                I would love to be able to post in this forum... at the moment, I've have done a few replies, I would love to be able to start a thread... thank you...
                I'm sure you'll get there soon enough Doesn't the forum allow for replying to several posts without having to resort to double (or in this case more than double) posting? :/ In any case, welcome to you as well, sexybbw4u.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                  Mature Balloon Lover...
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by Banzure
                  I'm sure you'll get there soon enough Doesn't the forum allow for replying to several posts without having to resort to double (or in this case more than double) posting? :/ In any case, welcome to you as well, sexybbw4u.
                  Sorry for the double posting... I was still feeling my way around here... It is still sort of confusing... Hope to post my own threads soon.. not sure what it takes... but, as you say, it will happen... thanks again... C

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Hi Sexybbw4u - you should be able to start threads now as you've passed the minimum post/registration time criteria. Let me know if you still can't post threads.
                    Vicci x

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                      Mature Balloon Lover...
                      • May 2013

yes, I can post now... thank you... question?? where and how can I post photos... and what are your forums rules on photos... do's and don'ts Later.. C

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

It depends what they're about, pick the most relevant category and start a thread, you can then attach pictures to your post.
                        Or you can create a photo album on your profile here.

There's no rules as such, if someone takes offense to it or it's illegal or disrespectful, we'll remove it.
                        Vicci x

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                          Mature Balloon Lover...
                          • May 2013

Can they be nudes.... ??

Comment

• Banzure
                            Inflater of Dolls
                            • Feb 2013

Can they be nudes.... ??
                            I would love to see some nude blowup dolls, yes please!

Oh, you mean... humans? :/

Comment

• Vicci
                              Blown to bits
                              • Oct 2009

Can they be nudes.... ??
                              If they're you or you have the permission of the person in them.
                              Vicci x

Comment

• Marcin
                                • May 2013

I'm Marcin
                                Just a balloon lover to be honest.

Comment

Working...