X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoftieBrix
    • Jun 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello! :3

I'm 29 and i'm a non popper. I am into supershapes mylar most likely animals or cartoon character. I love decorating my room with those! Tough what i would like to do the most, is going outside with a bouquet of helium mylar balloons but I am way too shy and anxious about being judged.

I am from Canada and I hope that I can get some advice to help me live this fetish like i want it one day.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
      • Mar 2020

Hello! Be welcome and fearless here

Comment

• Markchui
        • Jun 2021

Hello, I am mark ,Male looner from hong kong ,hope to find lady looners have meetings and share experience with looner ,thank you.

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

Welcome everyone!
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Maria0908
            • Jul 2021

Hello, I am a german male looner (Popper)

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

Welcome!

Comment

• balloonfunguy
                • Jul 2021

Hi I’m new here!! Young guy, looking for other looner guys in Plymouth, UK

Comment

• Gudda
                  • Jul 2021

Hello.

I'm a 31 Y.O man from Norway that has had a kink for inflatables and pool toys since early puberty.
                  Until i moved for myself and not living at home or with roommates i've only gotten to enjoy this fetish with videos from the internet late at night.

After moving for myself i've had a lot of time to discover this fetish in peace and my current girlfriend has started to be introduced to the fun of inflatables.

I got som stories and tips for the rest of you that wants their significant other to experience the looner lifestyle

Comment

• Louis
                    • Jul 2021

Hello my fellow Looner friends I am a Frenchman from Clamart, I am liking very much the women plays with the balloons. I prefer the pops! this is so exciting when the woman does do a big blow to pop. So hello to you all. Louis.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Welcome @balloonfunguy, @Gudda and @Louis

Comment

• Mistake
                        • Aug 2021

Hello,

I haven't thought of a fancy alias yet (as I'm quite new to these parts of the internet and quite particular about certain things), but for now, I hope this introduction will suffice:

I'm a 25 years old woman from Germany, and as silly as this may sound, I am utterly asexual. So, what is it about balloons and inflatables that fascinates me? Truth be told, it's the sensual aspect of both, the texture, the sound of something being blown up by mouth that makes my brain tingle and that relaxes me in a way I rather enjoy.

In addition to that, I'm into vintage and/or eccentric fashion that is not as revealing as some non-ace folks may like, but which may appeal to a select few people with similar niche interests or to people open to something unique and different regardless.

Now, why does this sound as though I'm justifying myself for being... me?

Well, without me trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me, I have a lot of medical bills to pay, which will not change anytime soon, so if anyone happens to be interested in pretty cheap amateur custom videos of me blowing up balloons and whatnot, I'd be willing to give that a try for anyone not minding my skill level and equipment being that of a beginner and my general prudishness. There are a couple of nice attires and hair accessories I can don for anyone interested, so do not hesitate to shoot me a message, so we can further discuss this topic.

(To any admin: if the second part of this post violates any forum rules, please let me know, so I can edit/delete it)

With that said, I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all <3

Comment

• Bilbo
                          • Aug 2021

Hello from Sydney
                          I am a non popper. I am very shy about my kink in real life. I am not sure I want to share it with anyone as I'm happy playing with balloons on my own and keep them separate from relationships.
                          I love smaller balloons with fat necks and being swallowed in walls of latex as I lower my weight on cloud busters.
                          Bilbo

Comment

• joebloooner
                            • Aug 2021

Hi all I’m Joe from the US Mid-Atlantic. My story is probably very similar to many of you. As a young child I was terrified of balloons as I could not stand sudden loud noises. But at the same time I was also fascinated by them. Watching balloons be blown up fascinated me from afar and I eventually tried blowing them up myself but never to excess. The fear lasted for years but I also had this fascination with trying to blow them up as large as I could without popping. Eventually I forced my self to pop them purposefully with a pump and eventually by mouth. I consider myself a semi-popper and just love blowing them up and having them around. I particularly like Unique 16” and larger Tuftex balloons but also like the challenge of blowing up larger shaped balloons. Wishing I could find a female to share some balloon blowing with.

Comment

• ShredFox
                              • Mar 2019

Oh jeez, I always miss so many people showing up here. Hi everyone!

Comment

• VisceralVixen69
                                • Aug 2021

Hi everyone, I'm VisceralVixen69 or Vix works as well.

I'm still super new to this fetish and am far from knowing my favorites of anything. There's just so much to try! Although so far I loved using larger balloons (36" for now) I plan on trying every size I can get my hands on in the future.

I was introduced to the looner fetish by my friend Miss Luci (formerly xxxnastyyy) who was convinced I would love it, and holy Jeebus she was right!

For me... It sates a lot of other fetishes of mine. In BDSM, I am a little, ad I can't tell you how exciting it is to always have balloons on hand. The little in me screams in delight every time I think about balloons. I am a sensualist, and love the feel and smell of latex! (I wanna try mylar though!) Hearing the latex squeak and protest as my breasts rub up and down the latex just is... Indescribable.

I love breath play, and blowing up a big balloon, as big big big as it can go, as quickly as I can is such a euphoric rush it has my pussy dripping instantly. Feeling it inflate and swell under my hands, knowing I can pop it as I blow is an amazing, so powerful feeling. A rush like no other. The fear of the pop, because it's loud and startled me, is absolutely glorious. And... The masochist in me is delighted at the endless popping, because they hurt so divinely. The pain brings me to an almost immediate orgasm, and within a few pops, I'm cumming.

I do recognize myself as a semi-popper because I don't always have to pop to enjoy myself! Plenty of non-pop fun times to be had too! Just blowing up my balloons in a public space sends me into a tizzy, and is a new favorite thing to do!

As well as balloons, I have delved a bit into the inflatable side of the fetish, and also enjoy beach balls! I love deflating and reinflating them by bouncing away!

I have so many questions, and am so curious to learn tons more about this fetish! I just... I wanna try it all!!!

Comment

Working...