X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jfetn
    • Oct 2019

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi,

I'm jfetn. I've been lurking in this forum for a long while but I haven't posted yet. 26 y/o gay loner looner form Spain. Semi-popper.

As many ones, I have been into ballons since early chilhood and it turned into sexual at puberty. A year ago I moved on my own, having full freedom for ballooning.

My favourite types are 12" to 16" prints, mainly random chinese and usually double stuffed and tightly inflated as you can pop the outer one but the inner is still intact. I love laying onto them while trying to pop. It's gorgeous!

I hope being able to meet some interesting people here.

Regards!

Comment

• LoonRidetoPop
      • Apr 2021

Hello,
      I'm a straight male who has a love of tight ready to pop balloons, and like seeing females in bikini or swimsuit riding inflatables and balloons.

They don't need to be named, but clearly enjoying themselves...

I have written a number of stories and would like to share them here

Comment

• LoonRidetoPop
        • Apr 2021

Naked not named

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a 37yr old male who has enjoyed balloons ever since I was about 5 or 6. I always enjoyed playing with them, batting them around, sitting on and bouncing on them until they popped! Eventually one day I gave myself an orgasm by humping one not knowing what I was doing or knowing thats what had happened. I just knew that it felt great! The feeling of the latex against my skin, the unexpected pop, the smell of the balloons all added up to me popping lol! I began to do it more and more until eventually I was caught by family which was extremely embarrassing. I was banned from having balloons period. Of course being a mischievous child I thought I could hide my stash and sneak them when no one was home or would sometimes fill them with water in the tub or shower and bounce on and hump them that way. I remember hating to hear them pop if I couldn't watch them be popped or be the one actually popping them. Especially once I discovered women and really entered puberty. I remember one of the times my uninflated stash was found. I returned inside from playing outside to find an entire bag of 12" inflated and laying on my bedroom foor. I watched as my mother popped them all with a pin. I was so angry and upset. I was told that's what would happen if I continued to sneak them when I wasnt supposed to have them. Eventually I began sneaking them again and of course I was caught again. This time though it was my aunt who also lived there and she had placed a chair in the bedroom and instructed me I was to pick up each balloon and place it on the chair while she sat on and popped it. She was rather young herself early twenties and very fit and light so she had to bounce a lot to get them to pop. She made sure I could tell she was having fun enjoying popping them by laughing and verbally describing her fun. By telling me that I could be the one having all the fun if only I wouldn't make myself silly with them. She would often say things like see that balloon stretching out from under me its about to bust. Thats one less we have to worry about you making yourself silly with. She would say come closer and watch let me show you how you can have fun and not be silly with your toys. She would say things like oh no it can't handle much more of my boots and made it very clear that this is what would happen if I was to continue buying and sneaking them when I wasnt supposed to have them. I was later told she did this bc she was trying to punish me and get me to stop buying them by showing me that instead of me getting to enjoy them it would be a waste of my money bc I would have to watch her or someone else pop them.

Comment

• Loonerman25
            • Mar 2021

Hello my name is Erik I'm 22 years old from texas United states I currently like all kinda of inflatables including balloons.

Comment

• Loonerman25
              • Mar 2021

Question: Had anybody had a guy blow up balloon for them before ? I have.

Comment

• Tubehumper
                • Apr 2021

I'm Al in Washington state while I'm not into balloons i enjoy watching a beautiful woman playing with a balloon. My fetish is large farm implement inner tubes, ive been playing with tubes since I was 13 today at 56 I still love my tubes and of course my beautiful silicone sex doll even my wife likes tubes

Comment

• Jolooner
                  • Apr 2021

Hey guys! I'm Jo, I'm 21 and from the UK. Been a looner since my early teens. Tuftex 17" and Q16's are probably my favourite two balloons.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                    • Jun 2020

Hello everyone, I am married and 60 from Canada. I have been a looner (non-popper) since early childhood with my first experience with punch balloons. I modify my balloons for play (sph, etc). My other fetish is for realistic sex dolls.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                      • Apr 2021

Greetings everyone!
                      Im Qbubbleballoon (:
                      It is a pleasure to be here! I've been a looner since the age of 4 or 5 and have been obsessed with bubbles, balloons and inflation my entire life! Im looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing experiences with all the wonderful, like minded members here.
                      Happy looning everyone!

Comment

• randomlooner316
                        • Apr 2021

My name is Tony. Been a looner for as long as I can remember. I had a massive fear of lous noises as a child but just kind of grew out of it. I enjoy Blow To Pops and Climb Ins. Been inside a balloon myself about a dozen times and always have a great time. I love the South American balloons because they had this great smell to them. Hard to decribe but I loved it. Sadly I don't think they make them anymore.

Comment

• Tubehumper
                          • Apr 2021

Im al I am a very married guy who loves inner tubes been playing with tubes since I was 13 and I am still playing with inner tubes at 56. I love the feeling of the rubber against my skin and I do use them for sexual pleasure even my wife plays on my tubes

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Welcome everyone
                            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Mangymball
                              • May 2021

Hi my name is Erik, and i have fetish for big gym balls and beachballs. I have fetish for them since i was young, and i am very happy to join this community.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                                Mature Balloon Lover...
                                • May 2013

Welcome Erik

Comment

Working...