Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome @Sappho
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• MathLovingLooner
      • Jan 2021

Hi looners!
      I'm MathLovingLooner. I'm only 14 but I recently discovered my love for balloons and I'm so happy that I found this website because I know that I'm not alone in my fetish. I love big balloons and I hope one day that I can just be alone with them for hours. For now I just have to blow 1 or 2 up while I'm home alone and quickly put them away when my parents come back. I consider myself a semi popper but I'm more on the non-popper side for sure. I hope to meet some awesome people here
      I love math and I love LOONS!!!!

Comment

• Sid1
        • Jan 2021

Hi, Vicci - I am brand new to the forum. I just discovered it and am delighted that others have similar interests and curiosities

Comment

• Sid1
          • Jan 2021

I am a male. I live in Ohio (USA) and my interest is vinyl inflation (beach balls, pool toys, etc.)

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

Do you live in Ohio?? Omg Im so jealous of you Sid1, thats the place where TUFTEX factory is located, it is like a dream to me visit that factory <3
            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Wow. I didn't know tuftex balloons were made in Ohio, im from Michigan so it's not too far away , i wonder if they give tours
              The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

@Blowitbig, please let me know if you get any info about them doing tours on the factory, Im not from Ohio but I will travel to New York this year, so maybe I can visit the factory in a free day.
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• carlospiniello
                  • Jan 2021

Hello, I'm an Italian boy. I don't like balloons in themselves, but I like to watch girls playing with them and popping them. I'm a collector too, but I don't like videos made for selling. I'm sure I Will find nice people here

Comment

• 7balloon
                    One of the First Online
                    • Dec 2018

carlos...

relax. You made it. We actually understand. Lurk a little, then jump in. Wild ride. Fun as hell. Have a great loony 2021

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Welcome to everyone
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Ash B Loon
                        • Jan 2021

Hi my name is Ash B Loon (not my real name obviously!) I've had the fetish for years and I have even written a balloon fetish story, 'After Party' and am working on more. The story is available on Amazon. Nice to be here!

Comment

• Climber_jojo
                          • Mar 2018

Hello!

this is Climber. I try to post for first time.
                          I was terrified of balloons when I was child. And I'm stll a bit scared.... this is true.
                          But I feel the need of to contact to people who loves balloon popping.
                          I'd like to be contacted by people who loves to pop balloons.
                          I'd like to be contacted by those who really loves the BANGs... and also maybe for those who like tell other people to pop balloons too
                          I hope to find here lots of people who really likes balloons and popping

Waiting news of people...

Thank you all

Comment

• Stiefelreiter
                            • Jan 2021

Hi,

this is Stiefelreiter from Germany.

Since childhood I´m crazy for Rody (inflatable horse) and its bigger brother Rody Max. So great to see that there are a few others here who like Rody as much as I do!

I hope to get in contact and have some great time here

Comment

• niklooner
                              • May 2018

Originally posted by Ash B Loon
                              Hi my name is Ash B Loon (not my real name obviously!) I've had the fetish for years and I have even written a balloon fetish story, 'After Party' and am working on more. The story is available on Amazon. Nice to be here!
                              It would be intresting to read it! Can you post the amazon link?

Comment

• TheSensorKinkster
                                • Jan 2021

I've posted a bit already but I just noticed this thread so hello all I'm Russ; 25; FTM from the southern U.S.

I have always enjoyed balloons for what they are, but developed a fetish for them during puberty and I fell more and more in love ever since. Popping is generally not the goal for me (though I'm not completely against it in an intense erotic moment.) There is an emotional component for me so I prefer more gentle interactions.
                                Riding balloons without damaging them is the ultimate turn on!

I really love crystal clear latex, super squeaky balloons in any color, usually at a huggable 12-inches. (I haven't yet bought bigger) More rubbery, softer opaque ones, particularly in cool colors (blue, cyan, green, purple, etc.) are also lovely in a different way. I like cute pool toy inflatables too, especially since they're safer to be ridden and they are charming. :P

Comment

Working...