• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BellesBalloons
    • Apr 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by OverTheTop
    Care to indulge us with a link?
    Sorry I totally forgot about this place!

My Youtube channel.

Belle x x x

Comment

• smeggy
      • May 2016

Hi all,

Long time lurker, persuaded to finally join. Will be sharing my experience as after many years I got around to telling my long term partner - I know it's scary for a lot of people! But I'll save that for a proper introduction

Comment

• Popemall

Hi all, new here after lurking for a bit. I'm a 31 yo male who is a 100% popper. Nobody knows of my fetish so I have to hide it, meaning I pop in alot of oddball locations lol. I love buying a big bag of 12" and riding around and popping them while I'm driving - my car is littered with shards by the time I get home hehe. I've been know to stomp and cig pop some 24" in the woods on hikes too. I'd love to chat with other looners on the dl, pm me if you wanna chat about looning as I love sharing stories

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
          • Jun 2016

Hi everyone.
          I'm a female from North of Scotland, originally from England.
          Born in 1979.
          Interested in men.
          I like wearing, the smell of, and the feel of: leather, latex, silk, PVC, and rubber. So I guess getting into loons was logical.

Had a real problem with popping of loons at birthday parties, when I was younger.
          Also used to get very frustrated that I wanted to blow up balloons, but couldn't due to my asthma. Thankfully its under control, so I can manage to blow, which I find very enjoyable.
          Now I sometimes get the urge to pop. I don't know if I'll be a popper or a nonpopper at the moment, I'm still figuring things out.

I had some very interesting encounters with balloons over the years, which left me very excited. Hopefully ill get the confidence to share more.
          Last edited by LMC,romanov79; 05-06-2016, 23:14.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Hi a am Ivyy and im happy to join this forum

Comment

• Banzure
              Inflater of Dolls
              • Feb 2013

Welcome to the forums, new people!
              Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Nopops4me
                • Jun 2015

Hi Popemall,
                Which roads do you do your sit pops on. doesn't the eventual 'bang' distract your driving? Where's your stomping ground woods? Where in the world are you? Can't PM you at the moment until the access has been given, soon I hope.

Comment

• new2inflate
                  • May 2016

I'm a straight non-popper guy from Southern California who is normally a pretty big lurker. I've enjoyed this fetish since I was a teenager. The combination of bounciness and smoothness are what I enjoy, but the biggest part of it for me is size. I'm pretty tall, but I get really turned on by balloons and inflatables that are bigger than me.

I've been in to balloons mostly, but recently I've been finding my mind drifting towards inflatables.

Comment

• MessyBalloon
                    • Jun 2016

Hello from FL! Next week I'm meeting up with a partner to play with giant and climb-in balloons. I took a bit of an oblique path here - my primary kinks are mud and slime (also fascinated with vacbeds). We have a massive amount of thick, stretchy, sticky glue slime (mixed with borax and liquid starch) that we're going to try filling a balloon with (with one of us inside) - the goal being to make a giant human blob with just a head sticking out of the opening. Looking for any advice/tips if anyone has experience with climb-in balloons and/or filling them with various substances.

Cheers!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                      • Mar 2016

I enjoy inflatable lilos mainly and rings! I enjoy folding a partially inflated lilo into a ring and then climbing into the ring and pulling the ring up with the lilo pulled up tight to my crotch!
                      I do love inflatable dolls and will often make love to a doll whilst on an inflate lilo!

Comment

• Semipopper
                        • Jun 2016

Hey Guys,
                        I'm a 19 y.o sooner of about 4 years. My fetish began from the typical fear of balloons, so popping still puts me on edge a bit, but I get a great rush from it!
                        I love watching blow to pop videos but never have had the courage to go all the way with one, any tips?
                        Cheers

Comment

• OverUsed
                          • Apr 2014

hello everyone, I go by a ton of names but for now I'm overused haha.

I'm a fursuiter who recently obtained two gopros and starting to do balloon videos. :3 my favorite balloon has to be a rose red 36" heart. fav color is any of the typical girly colors (purple, pink, maroon, baby blue, ext) I haven't had too much experience with inflatables, the only ones I had experence with was the intex whale and a puffy paws husky (for about 3 minutes or so haha)

Comment

• Robin
                            • Jul 2016

Hello,

my name is Robin (not my real name), I'm from Germany, and I'm interested mostly in inflatables and also in balloons.

I often inflate my air mattress by mouth, sometimes also beachballs. There are many different things you can do with an inflated air mattress and I think I will write more about it in another thread. However, it is a very special and interesting experience to me to feel the air pressure of the air mattress when you are lying on it.

Also I am interested in watching other people (especially women) blowing up inflatables and balloons by mouth. I do not blow balloons to pop myself by mouth because I'm too scared about the bang. But with a long tube and behind a glass door also that was possible to me. Maybe I will write about that later too.

I'm a bit sorry for that my English is not so good as my mother tongue is German, but I will try my best to improve my English and when i should not understand anything exactly enough I will ask you to explain.

I'm looking forward to have many interesting discussions and experiences about inflatables and balloon with other members.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome Robin!

Comment

• BigBoum
                                • Jul 2016

Hi there

I am new in your forum.

Thank you for your hard work. This is hard to get in touch with other looner. Most of us are really shy like me. I dont know why its hard to me to tell that I enjoy so much popping balloons.

I am from St Hubert. South shure of Montreal. I was a follower of Champaign and Balloon forum for long time and since this forum disapear I dont know hot to read about looner like me.

I enjoy popping 18 in Qualatex by STP and I do BTP of 9 in when I ride my motorcycle and found a place I can be alone. I am a Aerospace tech.

BigBoum

Comment

Working...