X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loveballoons_uk
    • Mar 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi my name is Dave,
    I have liked balloons since I was a teenager and have had much fun with them over the years. looking forward to chatting with like minded people

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
      Extreme Sit-popper
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
      So if you can't get to an actual party store, try finding a place that sells the punch balls.
      I actually hate punch balls.
      You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

Yeah, I think they're okay, but something about them is different. Like the way they feel.

And especially since I've now had the privilege of playing with some much higher quality balloons, punch balls aren't really fun anymore.

Comment

• te1261
          • Oct 2014

Hi everyone! 21 year old from Malaysia here

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by te1261
            Hi everyone! 21 year old from Malaysia here
            Hello!

Comment

• lionlooner
              • Apr 2016

Hey everyone.

You can call me Lion, I guess. I'm from the south Chicago suburbs area, and have had a balloon fetish for a while. I'm male and gay, and kind of hoping to meet someone with a balloon fetish, but otherwise am fine with just chatting as friends!

Besides balloons, I like playing video games and reading comics. My current obsession is Overwatch. :3 But in terms of balloons, I have a lot of fun inflating them in my pants/briefs. Big on popping as well. As far as popping, anything goes; but mostly love overinflating them to burst in my pants. Sits pops, stomp pops, hug, hump, pin... you name it. :P

Look forward to chatting with you lot :3c

Comment

• Loonatic
                Balloons + Feet
                • Apr 2016

Hi! This is my first real dive into the looner community and I'm a bit nervous, so here it goes:

I am from the southern US and am absolutely in love with feet and balloons! I've had both of these fetishes for as long as I can remember.

I am a popper but am a bit skittish! I love everything about popping but the loud bang is a love/hate for me. I crave the bang but fear it at the same time (my fetish came from a phobia of balloons). But I want to learn more about being a popper and how to live up to my full popping potential! I look forward to chatting with other balloon-loving people and getting tips and tricks for having more balloon fun!

Comment

• InflatableSeal
                  • Apr 2016

Well hello there everyone. My name is Inflatable Seal, though you could probably gather that from looking over to the left. A friend of mine showed me this place and I figured that it might be fun to join. So I hope you don't mind.

I've been quite interested in balloons ever since I can remember. I'm fascinated by all aspects of them really. Whether it's popping, non-popping, or just being witness to them, there's never a situation where they're unwelcome.

I also dabble in writing stories, some of which involve said objects. While I can't say I'm always the most consistent, I have produced alot of stuff that I would say I'm proud of. I might even post a few of them on here for those who might be interested in reading them.

It's great to meet you all. I look forward to hanging around here for a long while.

Comment

• Loonatic
                    Balloons + Feet
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by onemoreblow
                    Same here, feet and balloons! Welcome!
                    Thank you very much! It's so nice to finally be amongst like-minded people!

Comment

• Looner6009
                      • Apr 2016

After being a lurker on this site for a couple months i had decided it cant hurt to join and be involved in this great community. As far as my introduction, Im a Male from the USA, and my Wife is from South Africa.

I had learned of this fettish at a fairly young age. I remember being maybe 4-6 years old and having innocent fun with balloons, but was much more fun when our beautiful baby sitter came over and would play with them with me. Definitely wasnt anything sexual at the time but i remember the feeling of my breathe being taken away when she would play with them.

The moment i KNEW it was something sexual was when i was with our youth group at Church at age 11 or 12. There was a contest between the boys and the girls, I just remember i was too afraid to join in like somebody might find out. The Pastors daughter was involved, we both had a crush on eachother at the time. Well, anyways..the boys had to blow the balloons up while the girls had to sit on their balloons and the first to pop theirs wins! I remember the Pastors Daughter won the contest and was the most beautiful sight in the world, i must have hit puberty the exact moment she popped it.

Balloons became a very enjoyable kink with many of my relationships that followed, Seems i was lucky to have relationships where balloons were used in various ways. I raised my 2 daughters on my own and since they have moved out and just me and my wife living in a large and quiet house it seems a whole new world has opened up to enjoying this kink. Ive collected about 900 balloons and go thru anywhere from 5-20 of them a week. I am a popper and enjoy getting home from work and always have one im sitting on, the one i have at the moment has lived 6 days now .

My nicname on here i give credit to my wife. Some of our old bank accts she would come up with the passwords. 6009 was often used, when i asked her why she simply said....its 69 with two balloons between us!!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                        • Jun 2015

welcome to the forum Looner6009 thanks for sharing

Comment

• looner182

Hello, everyone

My name is Jason, I'm 22 from the south east of the UK. I have had a inflatable fetish for as long as I can remember. So I thought that it finally time to join this forum. I also look forward in taking part in some of these discussions.

Comment

• BellesBalloons
                            • Apr 2016

Hi. I'm Belle (not my real name.) I'm one of those rare genuine female balloon fetishists. I have had this fetish since I knew what balloons were. I have my own Youtube channel which I update regualrly with balloon content. Belle x x x

Comment

• OverTheTop
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BellesBalloons
                              Hi. I'm Belle (not my real name.) I'm one of those rare genuine female balloon fetishists. I have had this fetish since I knew what balloons were. I have my own Youtube channel which I update regualrly with balloon content. Belle x x x
                              Care to indulge us with a link?

Comment

• Brokejoke10
                                • May 2016

I'm new, I have joined to share some of my stories about my fetish while growing up.

I was in middle School, during the summer a new family moved into town. They had a daughter who was my age. We became good friends and spent most of our summer together. One summer night we where out on walk. I mentioned we should get some of our other friends together and have a water balloon fight. She smiled big and said she loved balloons. My heart skipped a little. She had no idea about my fetish. So I took that opportunity and asked her if enjoyed popping them as well. Of course she, I like sitting on them. I thought I was dreaming I couldn't Believe what I was hearing. The next day I went straight to the store and bought a bag of 12" balloons and took one over to her house. I took me most of the day to blow it up and she her because I was so nervous. I waited till she went to the restroom to blow it up real fast. She came out and noticed it. I asked if she wanted to pop it. She was more then happy to pop it. She grabbed a chair from the kitchen and sat the balloon down then slowly lowered her herself on it I watched as the more weight she put on it the more the neck of the balloon extended. She sat on it for a sec and when it didn't pop she started bouncing on it. The neck getting longer and longer till boom we both laughed and asked if I had any more. Let's just say it was the best summer ever:

Comment

Working...