X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, my name is James. I have had a fetish with plastic inflatables since as far back as I can remember. I love lilos and rings. I love lying naked on a fully inflated lilo and rubbing myself against it, there is no greater pleasure!!
    I am not overtly into ballons specifically but I am open minded with all things inflatable!
    When I was in my late teens I bought my first blow up doll. This was a logically progression from lilos. For the past 15 years I have regularly enjoyed inflatable dolls and pleasuring myself with lilos and other pool toys.
    I would very much like to find s female who shares a similar fetish to mine for a good conversation, so please message me!

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

Welcome to the forum James!...I like having fun with Lilos too!

Comment

• avidpopper2
        • Mar 2016

Hello,
        I'm new here, I'm a Popper. 36, from Ohio, US. I love popping both balloons and popping inflatable pool toys. I would love to meet other poppers to chat with.
        Dane

Comment

• jedimasterman
          • Mar 2016

Hello, I'm 18 and I'm into inflatables. I generally don't like popping but I like the excitement that comes with it if it does end up popping. I also generally like Beach balls and I live in Santa Monica California

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

I’ve loved balloons for pretty much as long as I can remember. My first memories are about them, and they were pretty much my favorite toy when I was a kid. I remember when we got one of those big helium kits, and had balloons around the house for weeks, which was a blast. I frequently had them in my room, I played with them, I usually cuddled with them in bed, (or at least until I drifted off and it floated upwards only to sink back onto my bed by the next day) and I frequently brought them with me into the bathtub. I also hated popping them, not because I was scared or anything, but because I thought it was such a waste. Of course, around that same time, I was a small child exploring his body. I found out that it felt really good to hump them. Naturally, it stuck, and I was officially and permanently obsessed with them. At first, my parents seemed okay with this, but as I got older and older, they thought it was stranger and stranger. Before long, they started resenting balloons because of how obsessed I was with them. I had to get more and more crafty in my methods of procuring balloons, because they appeared less and less. My bike became my best friend for this, because as I got older, and was deemed “too old for balloons”, I was able to scrounge up a dollar and go to the nearby Walmart and buy some to continue my “experiments”. By the time I was 13, I found out via the Internet that I had something called a balloon fetish, and that there were a lot of people just like me.
            Years passed, I tried to get bigger balloons, but usually just wasn’t able to. My parents also figured out that I had a fascination with balloons that went farther than childhood nostalgia, which is why I usually don’t ever bring balloons home… Inflated. And they pretty much don’t either. My siblings also kinda figured it out, and naturally, they tease me about it sometimes, but for the most part, they leave me alone because it’s none of their business.
            Of course, I was finally able to graduate to the big leagues when I got a job and a car! Basically the first day I was able to drive alone, I went to a Party City and bought some 36 inch balloons. They were amazing. Party City recently switched out the 36 inches to 24s, but they come in a wider variety of colors, and are easier for me to inflate quickly.
            I’m not into inflatables or really anything else. I tried gloves once, but those were essentially just really cheap balloons. I had been thinking about joining a forum like this for ages, and finally decided: “Hey, why not?”

Comment

• free6skull
              • Feb 2016

Hi Vicci and everybody.

im a 36 years old french male, i love balloon stuffing inflation, inflatable stuffing ,body inflation fantasies.
              i preffer woman be the inflator.
              im not really a popper,but i love to watch woman blow to pop.

i live in south ouest of France and like to find a woman to play with me.

thanks for your forum !

Cheers

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                Extreme Sit-popper
                • Mar 2016

Hi, I'm probably one of the youngest here, I'm 14, but I recently discovered my balloon fetish. I love balloons and I'm a popper. Though I'm quite scared of the popping sound, I still love popping balloons, especially sit-pops, as my username suggests. It all started when I was about 4 and popping balloons really terrifed me. But as the years went by, I slowly lost my fear until it turned into a sexual fetish. I would love to get my hands on some good balloons, especially Qualatex 16" in crystal/jewel color but I don't know where to look for any where I live. My dream is to find a girl that would respect me for my fetish and be a looner too.

No one in this world that I know knows I'm a looner.
                You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

Originally posted by SitpoppingLoons14
                  Hi, I'm probably one of the youngest here, I'm 14, but I recently discovered my balloon fetish. I love balloons and I'm a popper. Though I'm quite scared of the popping sound, I still love popping balloons, especially sit-pops, as my username suggests. It all started when I was about 4 and popping balloons really terrifed me. But as the years went by, I slowly lost my fear until it turned into a sexual fetish. I would love to get my hands on some good balloons, especially Qualatex 16" in crystal/jewel color but I don't know where to look for any where I live. My dream is to find a girl that would respect me for my fetish and be a looner too.

No one in this world that I know knows I'm a looner.
                  Yeah, it's really hard to get good sized balloons when you're younger and don't have money or resources to do so.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                    Extreme Sit-popper
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
                    Yeah, it's really hard to get good sized balloons when you're younger and don't have money or resources to do so.
                    It's sad I'd have to wait until I could get some Q16's in jewel/crystal. I occasionally get my hands on some, usually from a party or from school.

Yeah, sucks being young and not having money. If only fetishes were more respected, accepted, welcomed, and if only there were more looners.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

It's sad I'd have to wait until I could get some Q16's in jewel/crystal. I occasionally get my hands on some, usually from a party or from school.

Yeah, sucks being young and not having money. If only fetishes were more respected, accepted, welcomed, and if only there were more looners.
                      I remember how excited I was when I finally got my car and drove to Party City to get my first really big balloons. Before that, I had been pretty much limited to 12 inch balloons and those 17 inch punch balls.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                        Extreme Sit-popper
                        • Mar 2016

I remember how excited I was when I finally got my car and drove to Party City to get my first really big balloons. Before that, I had been pretty much limited to 12 inch balloons and those 17 inch punch balls.
                        Sucks where I live, options are limited and I don't know where to get some decent loons.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                          • Mar 2016

Sucks where I live, options are limited and I don't know where to get some decent loons.
                          I still live with my parents, so I have that to deal with, but I manage to make it work.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                            Extreme Sit-popper
                            • Mar 2016

I still live with my parents, so I have that to deal with, but I manage to make it work.
                            They sold Q16's? I'm still looking for some stores selling such loons. Know any places to get some loons for sitting?

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                              • Mar 2016

They sold Q16's? I'm still looking for some stores selling such loons. Know any places to get some loons for sitting?
                              At Target they had 16 inch punch balls. Not quite the same, but they get the job done. The 24s I get at Party City are really nice. They're big and can support my weight really easily.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                                • Mar 2016

So if you can't get to an actual party store, try finding a place that sells the punch balls.

Comment

Working...