X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome Allen! I'm a semi-popper too. I know what you mean about it being hard to bring up with a girlfriend. I told my girlfriend that I liked inflatables, then talker her up a bit and told her about my fetish (before finding out that my ex had already told her and the whole school. Luckily nobody believed her because well, she became a total bitch when we broke up).

Comment

• Anamus
      • Aug 2015

It can be very embarrassing to have it basically thrown back at you, I had a g/f years and years ago that I had mentioned it to in hopes she would be receptive. She showed up at my house with some balloons that were already inflated and I while it didn't do anything for me I appreciated the effort. Well shortly after that we broke up and there was an arcade that I frequently went to, and she was dating one of the employees. She decided to place balloons over the arcade sticks of my favorite game knowing I would be there.

Sure enough I got to the arcade and was highly embarrassed. I decided to take the high road, and stuffed the balloons in my pocket then left the arcade. After that is when I realize I needed to be careful of who I mentioned this to as I did not want to go through that embarrassment again.

I would love to find a girl that shares this same desire, but from what I am learning there are very few of them out there, or I just don't know where to look. I read somewhere the ratio is close to 1 in 30 girls are into balloons. I don't know how reliable the source was since it was on the internet.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Anamus
        It can be very embarrassing to have it basically thrown back at you, I had a g/f years and years ago that I had mentioned it to in hopes she would be receptive. She showed up at my house with some balloons that were already inflated and I while it didn't do anything for me I appreciated the effort. Well shortly after that we broke up and there was an arcade that I frequently went to, and she was dating one of the employees. She decided to place balloons over the arcade sticks of my favorite game knowing I would be there.

Sure enough I got to the arcade and was highly embarrassed. I decided to take the high road, and stuffed the balloons in my pocket then left the arcade. After that is when I realize I needed to be careful of who I mentioned this to as I did not want to go through that embarrassment again.

I would love to find a girl that shares this same desire, but from what I am learning there are very few of them out there, or I just don't know where to look. I read somewhere the ratio is close to 1 in 30 girls are into balloons. I don't know how reliable the source was since it was on the internet.
        The sources vary, I've seen 1 in 11, 1 in 30, etc. I've never had a problem with a GF revealing it to other people (thankfully) and have shared it with two of my exes, but that may just be luck :P

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

I don't really know of any statistics that would indicate how many of each gender are into balloon/inflation fetishes, but I assume that the reason we're seeing so few women, is well, due to the internet :P and sex/fetishes in general, guys just seem more outgoing and in search of others. It's a better bet to find someone you like and trust, and share it with them, than having as a goal, to find someone that shares your fetish. But, that's just speaking from my own experience.
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Ramirez
            • Aug 2015

Hello everyone I am Ramirez (Or at least that is what I go by online.) and I a brand new looner, I was really interested in balloons before but I recently ordered myself some balloons so I could try it out myself. Also when I say I am brand new I mean as in I never really even blew up a balloon before. I would consider myself a Semi-popper but I don't have too much go off of since my first two balloons of my pack of 50 ended in a sit to pop because I couldn't get to B2P them. Anyway I know this forum doesn't have a lot of activity but I hope I can meet some other looners and maybe learn some tips.

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ramirez
              Hello everyone I am Ramirez (Or at least that is what I go by online.) and I a brand new looner, I was really interested in balloons before but I recently ordered myself some balloons so I could try it out myself. Also when I say I am brand new I mean as in I never really even blew up a balloon before. I would consider myself a Semi-popper but I don't have too much go off of since my first two balloons of my pack of 50 ended in a sit to pop because I couldn't get to B2P them. Anyway I know this forum doesn't have a lot of activity but I hope I can meet some other looners and maybe learn some tips.
              This forum does have a decent amount of activity, it's just mostly the same people :P

Comment

• Nopops4me
                • Jun 2015

Nice to know you are part of the activity. At least the forum is active. Perhaps we are the select few who enjoy each others views. Let's carryon chatting.

Comment

• Ramirez
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Nopops4me
                  Nice to know you are part of the activity. At least the forum is active. Perhaps we are the select few who enjoy each others views. Let's carryon chatting.
                  Originally posted by OverTheTop
                  This forum does have a decent amount of activity, it's just mostly the same people :P
                  Thanks for the welcoming guys I hope we can chat a lot here. I love meeting new people and hopefully you guys can teach me a few things. XD

Comment

• macros83
                    • Apr 2015

Hi!

I'm mac. I am a semi-popper (all depends on the mood).

I am on the west coast (US). I am lucky to have a wife who understands and participates.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by wildheart
                      Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't posted anything until now. I like inflatables, unfortunately I can't get hold of any often, so I have to use anything else I can find. I also enjoy blowing plastic bags til they burst, they have a decent pop but are not as loud as balloons. I have a YouTube channel where I do pump to pops. Here's the link if you want to see. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4...Z5BfOM2Sg4P9TA
                      ---------------------------------
                      i used to struggle to get balloons but now your easier to order from ebay brand new http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/loonerworld is where i get mine

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Belle
                        Hi everyone!
                        I'm Belle and I'm from England. This may seem weird to some but I'm actually attracted to balloons as opposed to men or women. Balloons dont enhance my sex life, they are my sex life I'm currently working on a C4S store so I can share my passion with others.

Belle <3 x x x
                        wow Belle thats cool! i feel like that too, their part of my sex life my previous girlfriends never got into it, hence why i get nervous talking about it nowadays. mind you i never told about it at first. i felt stupid . but hey, nowadays i'm getting to the point i am who i am

Comment

• Michael1968
                          • Sep 2015

Hi my name is Mike I love inflatables. My favorite is beachballs I love to share my fetish with my wife who tries to understand but she rather see me tossing them in the trash. I have had this fetish and feelings sense I was a kid. Any body who is married can relate or give advice?

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Michael1968
                            Hi my name is Mike I love inflatables. My favorite is beachballs I love to share my fetish with my wife who tries to understand but she rather see me tossing them in the trash. I have had this fetish and feelings sense I was a kid. Any body who is married can relate or give advice?
                            Welcome to the forums! That's unfortunate that your wife doesn't take part in the fetish, but as far as I know there isn't that much that you can do. You could try going to a relationship counselor if you feel it's negatively affecting your relationship, but if she's that opposed to the fetish there isn't much that can be done.

Comment

• Looner 198
                              • Aug 2015

Hi Everyone

my name is Dennis and I have been passively reading this board for about a year. I really like the supportive nature of the posts and the fact that my particular mix of fear and attraction is not as rare as I always thought.

I don't know what attracted me to balloons in the first place but I have always been dead afraid of them, to the point of me swearing to myself to get rid of the phobia by constant practice. Now I have been practicing for about 2 decades, but interestingly I still get really nervous if I don't keep on practicing.

My favourite brands are Premier and Qualatex - Q11s because they are so soft and supple all the way until they get hard and pop and Premier 30cm because they start quite restrictive but are very stable and once you inflate them a couple of times you can go significantly bigger than 30cm.

Cheers
                              Dennis

Comment

• Looner_leo
                                • Oct 2015

hello , I am Brazilian and I'm 29 years old. happy to have found a forum dedicated to the most fascinating way to pop a balloon . I hope to contribute to the forum. thank you

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎