X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bouncycastlelover
    • May 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

aye,

rather remain somewhat anonymous but, as my name suggests, I have a long-standing thing for rides, i.e bouncy castles and slides and stuff like that. It seems to be a lot more uncommon than balloons and other inflatables (I am interested in them but not nearly as much). I've noticed one or two others here with similar favourites and yeah...

although my exact favourites are a little unusual here, it is nice to have found a place to relate to people bc overall, inflatables does seem to be a very uncommon fetish.

Comment

• rider7172
      • Jun 2015

I have had a love for balloons all my life. Early on as a child balloons scared me. Did not like it if they popped, as matter fact would cry. For a long time tried to avoid being anywhere close to them. As I got older started experimenting with balloons, well hidden where nobody could see. Blowing them up a little at a time, let air out & blow again. Junior high, watching the girls decorate for dances, blowing balloons up excited me. I found myself helping and was overcoming my fear. Rest is history. Found "Chipples" site on internet. First thing I did upon getting a computer was google in "balloon fetish" found out was not by myself. I like to blow balloons until they burst. Sometimes small 12 inch to get a fast burst, other times 17 inch or blimp balloons to see how huge it they will get before the big Boom. Love hearing personal balloon stories. Thanks for allowing me to join !

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Kiltieman
        Hi everyone. My name is Ian and I'm from Scotland hence the name.
        My balloon 'thing' started like many others when I was about 4 and a yellow balloon I was playing with which had a face drawn on it, burst with a bang in my face. I then had a fear and phobia of balloons till my early teens when I became very fascinated by balloons and eventually tried blowing one up. I liked the feel and the feelings it gave me so carried on until I could blow them up to rated sizes and tie them. This all took a while but mainly Im a non popper as I still dont like the bang when they burst and Ive tried and tried to blow to pop but just as the balloons get to the really tight point I chicken out and tie them. I love the sight and feel of very tightly blown up balloons and the lovely colours they come in. Im looking forward to being able to chat with any like minded people on here.
        Hi Kiltieman, Reading about you gave me a tingle down my back, the only difference between us is our usernames & living opposite ends of the uk.

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

Hi Al, I thought I ought to say a little about myself. I'm male living in south east of London UK. Didn't know there were so many male looners in the UK. My first experience of balloons was at 3 when my sister was playing with a yellow balloon which burst. That gave me a phobia of balloons. Never went to parties. At about age 11 or 12 I was given an uninflated balloon which I quickly put in my pocket and took home. In the privacy of my bedroom I took the balloon and started to put a mouthful or two into it. This started my fascination & experimentation. Just after my 13th birthday, in my bedroom alone I was by then able to blow 5 or 6 mouthfuls of air into a balloon, It was then I realised my pants were getting wet and that I was growing up as a teenager. I Just like to cuddle inflated balloons not use as a sex objects. Open to a chat although I'm extremely shy.

Comment

• Tailsfan
            • Jun 2015

Hello There

I'm a Male who is more of a closet looner because of all of the people around me that I don't want to share my love for balloons for. My main looner dream is to meetup in my city with other local looners as I feel like an outcast being the only looner in my area (Philadelphia, PA)

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
              • Jun 2015

Um hi everyone...am new to this and new to forums I'm 28 year old looner from scotland, but shy talking about my fetish but thought i would try and see how it would be like. so hello to all

Comment

• Jkloon
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Blustrkuk86
                Um hi everyone...am new to this and new to forums I'm 28 year old looner from scotland, but shy talking about my fetish but thought i would try and see how it would be like. so hello to all
                Hi Blustrkuk! Welcome to the forum. There is no need to be shy here. You're talking to other people who share your interests now, and will never judge you. I've been here for a few years, and everyone on here is very kind and open minded.

Comment

• inflatablelover21
                  • Jun 2015

hi im a young male with an inflatable fetish. there's noting much else to say really .
                  i just wanna know some thing is there much girls into inflatables i don't see many. ive seen videos but ive never talked to a girl that's in to inflatables.

Comment

• Banzure
                    Inflater of Dolls
                    • Feb 2013

Quite a few new people since I last checked, welcome one and all!
                    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't posted anything until now. I like inflatables, unfortunately I can't get hold of any often, so I have to use anything else I can find. I also enjoy blowing plastic bags til they burst, they have a decent pop but are not as loud as balloons. I have a YouTube channel where I do pump to pops. Here's the link if you want to see. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4...Z5BfOM2Sg4P9TA
                      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Ladypei
                        • Jul 2015

Hi! I just joined awhile ago..
                        I make custom balloon videos and I'm actually new to the Looner World. I've heard about it through a friend and soon a lot of people have asked me to make videos of them.
                        I'm still quite confused to a lot of stuff about looning, which is why I joined this website. It's very interesting to me and I think I'm developing a serious fascination with balloons! I like reading about other people's experiences and all sorts of ways they play with their balloons. For now, I'm just exploring and researching. I'm a certified newbie, so please be gentle with me.

Comment

• Belle
                          • Jul 2015

Hi everyone!
                          I'm Belle and I'm from England. This may seem weird to some but I'm actually attracted to balloons as opposed to men or women. Balloons dont enhance my sex life, they are my sex life I'm currently working on a C4S store so I can share my passion with others.

Belle <3 x x x

Comment

• Vicci
                            Blown to bits
                            • Oct 2009

Hello and welcome to everyone who has joined recently

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all around here a lot.
                            Vicci x

Comment

• jamesdoff
                              • Jul 2015

Hi my name is james and im 15 years old
                              I like Riding, humping my inflatable since i was a kid. I very like inflatable swim ring and swim vest (and beachball too). But the SAD THING i have no inflatable today
                              (Sorry for my bad english )

Comment

• JOhara
                                • Jul 2015

Hey longtime lurker first time poster.

Kinda have a mixed fetish of body expansion and balloon. Had an idea for a unique theme video. An attractive pregnant girl decorating for a baby shower. Starts out blowing up pink and blue balloons with its a girl and its a boy printing. Then starts overinflating helium,blow to pop, riding, squeezing them. Anyone could make a youtube video? Its something uniquely different theme.

-J

Comment

Working...