X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • princessxabri
    Looner Girl
    • May 2024

Greetings from the UK :)

Hi! I'm Bri and i'm not very new to the forum, I have been lurking for a while now but this is my first account.

I'm 18 and from the UK, and balloons are one of my special interests. I like b2p but personally I'm more of a non-popper.

I'm also new to the adult entertainment scene and am looking into making content in different fields such as balloon videos.

Ultimately, I wanna meet other people of the community and make friends, meet other neurodivergent people here, and ultimately have fun.

My pms are open
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Hello and welcome! Always good to have content creators on here. Shout if you need anything 🙂
    Vicci x

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
      • Jul 2022

Originally posted by princessxabri
      Hi! I'm Bri and i'm not very new to the forum, I have been lurking for a while now but this is my first account.

I'm 18 and from the UK, and balloons are one of my special interests. I like b2p but personally I'm more of a non-popper.

I'm also new to the adult entertainment scene and am looking into making content in different fields such as balloon videos.

Ultimately, I wanna meet other people of the community and make friends, meet other neurodivergent people here, and ultimately have fun.

My pms are open
      Hey there, im a content creator also, and in the UK, I combine a number of other fetish's and kinks into balloons, depending upon what you might be looking for, ive also done a couple of TV documentaries in regards to the fun times we have with our balloons. Feel welcome to make contact. Thank you.

Comment

Working...