Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YouKneeCorn
    • Apr 2024

First timer, So Invigorating

I am new to this forum but am finally coming out about my kink. My god, what a rush, what a feeling. I recently purchased a funsicle inflatable unicorn because I kept having urges to ride one until something happened. I start slow and then go faster and faster until I just start bouncing and riding. I eventually explode and it's just so satisfying, the feeling of the PVC against my zone. Sometimes I will chant things like Giddyup or Ride that pony over and over again. I cannot believe I have never tried this before. Does anybody else have any similar experiences?
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Welcome! I’m also relatively new here, and even though I have more of a balloon fetish than an inflatable fetish, that sounds like an absolutely wonderful time! I’m happy you’ve joined the forum, everyone I’ve talked to has been so extremely wonderful! Just the fact that everyone here is just so fun and supportive of one another is just super beautiful, and I truly wish you the best for your experience here 🥰! As for my similar experiences, I’ve never really ridden an inflatable like that myself, but I have ridden my giant 36 balloons quite roughly, and I’ve definitely unleashed quite a handful of loads on and inside them time and time again 🤭. I truly hope you feel welcomed here, and I hope you have a wonderful time talking to all of the beautiful and amazing people on this forum 😊. If you ever want to talk about anything, I’m always down to talk to pretty much anyone here! I love getting to talk to people on here, so if you or anyone else here is ever in the mood to talk, I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as I’m able to 🫶😁

Comment

• inflatedskintight
      • Sep 2019

Welcome. I've just googled the Funsicle unicorn and now I really want one! That design looks lovely, with a big area to lie on and such an adorable face. I'm a big fan of the Intex unicorns too and really enjoy playtime with them. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I quite often wear my jodhpurs and riding boots too 😁

Comment

• YouKneeCorn
        • Apr 2024

It's just perfect. Plenty of room!

Comment

• YouKneeCorn
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by inflatedskintight
          Welcome. I've just googled the Funsicle unicorn and now I really want one! That design looks lovely, with a big area to lie on and such an adorable face. I'm a big fan of the Intex unicorns too and really enjoy playtime with them. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I quite often wear my jodhpurs and riding boots too 😁
          I just wanted to point out, they are really inexpensive, running about S20.00 after tax, and the funsicle brand products can all be found at big lots.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by YouKneeCorn

I just wanted to point out, they are really inexpensive, running about S20.00 after tax, and the funsicle brand products can all be found at big lots.
            Sounds like great value. Getting hold of one on this side of the Atlantic might be a bit more difficult, but worth a try.

How many valves/chambers does the unicorn have?

Comment

• TheMole
              • Nov 2019

I'm really happy you're enjoying yourself and not holding back! I was also someone who was very reserved (even when just by myself) with my fetish and quite ashamed at points but it's so freeing to just say "Screw it, i'm just going to have fun!" and let rip. I started with balloons too and now love inflatables equally, they have a really nice feel to them and put up with a lot more pressure while staying in shape.

Here's a tip, if you have a place outside with some privacy, put your unicorn out in the sun for a while then go for a ride. The feeling of bulging soft vinyl under the warm sun is incredible! Just don't go too hard or you'll stretch it out lol (unless you like that like i do!).

Comment

• YouKneeCorn
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by inflatedskintight

Sounds like great value. Getting hold of one on this side of the Atlantic might be a bit more difficult, but worth a try.

How many valves/chambers does the unicorn have?
                2, well 3 technically. One for the head, and a dual valve for the main body. It's not a typical valve though, it has a fast inflate and standard inflate both screwed into each other. Instead of pull out plugs, they are threaded caps, so they unscrew from each other.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                  • Sep 2019

Originally posted by YouKneeCorn

2, well 3 technically. One for the head, and a dual valve for the main body. It's not a typical valve though, it has a fast inflate and standard inflate both screwed into each other. Instead of pull out plugs, they are threaded caps, so they unscrew from each other.
                  Nice. These details matter to make playtime easier 😀. A separate valve for the head is also something I like.

Comment

Working...