Your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TowableStretch
    • Jun 2017

Just came in by mail! I had one of these before and they are amazing! This one was new in box from 1999. Pretty soft and thick vinyl and it gets pretty plump when out in the sun
    Attached Files

Comment

• Exaturbo
      • Feb 2021

Purchased 2x GL 1200 , 2x cattex 67” dolls and 2x cattex 55” balloons.

I predict some fun times ahead. 😜

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

A 36-count bag of PREXTEX "Premium Punch Balloons" from somebody on Amazon. They're made in China and they're nice balloons (very soft and delicate feel, but entirely capable of taking some amount of full-weight riding/humping), and they have a strange smell that isn't quite like latex.

Probably the first time I've experienced Chinese balloons that were "any good"...
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• O'Dragon
          • Jan 2024

Last one was last year from Inflatable world. Black and brown horse, black skunk and a big blue gray fya ryuu dragon. Love these! Especially the skunk and the horses as they weren’t available anymore when I wanted to buy them.

But I am already looking at a black 3m
          whale and either the blue seal or gryphon. Both would be very nice to have but buying all three would be a little too much money for now. So tending to go for the seal and the whale and just hope that when I can afford a gryphon there will still be one available.

Comment

• golopi
            • Nov 2022

Just ordered a griffin from Inflatableworld after asking about their current lead times and getting the answer of it being just 4 days πŸ˜€. Now why i decided to get another big inflatable especially when my fya can barely fit in my tiny apartment? To be honest, i don't really know πŸ˜… i guess it is SLIGHTLY smaller and since the tail is a separate chamber in theory it should take a little less space πŸ˜† I've always had a sorta soft spot for griffins too so i have no idea why i got the fya first instead of the griffin, other than the fya being a bit bigger. I still love them both though πŸ˜‹

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

A little splurge at Shosu for a couple of big beach balls. Nothing fancy with those funny holes in though lol!

Comment

• O'Dragon
                • Jan 2024

Originally posted by golopi
                Just ordered a griffin from Inflatableworld after asking about their current lead times and getting the answer of it being just 4 days πŸ˜€. Now why i decided to get another big inflatable especially when my fya can barely fit in my tiny apartment? To be honest, i don't really know πŸ˜… i guess it is SLIGHTLY smaller and since the tail is a separate chamber in theory it should take a little less space πŸ˜† I've always had a sorta soft spot for griffins too so i have no idea why i got the fya first instead of the griffin, other than the fya being a bit bigger. I still love them both though πŸ˜‹
                Can absolutely understand. I admit I think I somehow became addicted to them since I ordered the wolf a couple of years before and since then I am slowly buying nearly their whole catalogueπŸ˜„
                So why not having both. If they bring you joy Iβ€˜d definitely say go for it! I wish you a lot of fun with your griffin when you have it!

Comment

• inflatofox
                  • Mar 2024

Recently just purchased the Xivy wolf from 14werewolves, with an SPH. I do not have it yet but I am very excited for it!

Comment

• TowableStretch
                    • Jun 2017

Arrived yesterday! Huge and comfy IMG_2281.jpg

Comment

• FloatyMatt
                      • Nov 2023

Couple of recent purchases. I love those Swim Floats, great fun to ride. Most bought from Local Free Ads. Some even given away Free 😍
                      Attached Files

Comment

• B52
                        • Aug 2022

It isn't the big one...
                        It isn't the small one, too...
                        But, I love the picture printed on it πŸ˜„

​​​​​​Thank you
                        ​​​
                        Uninflate.jpg Inflated.jpg

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Inflatables are in Walmart and Target. Walmart slim air mattresses are the same as last year, with clear top and opaque semi-gloss bottom. Target has 36 inch rings with printed design on clear tops, and opaque bottoms. They sell them by inflated size, so they sell them as 31 inchers. Closer to 32 inches properly inflated. And they have somewhat larger, translucent, glitter-filled rings. They also have a version of the 18-pocket suntanner than is really good quality for the money. Just the basics for me, but lots of them!

Comment

• inbox_pm
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by FloatyMatt
                            Couple of recent purchases. I love those Swim Floats, great fun to ride. Most bought from Local Free Ads. Some even given away Free 😍
                            Cool, I also very love them! Few days ago I bought a new one, Intex round shaped orange one. Thick material, good quality, great toy for bed!

Comment

• inbox_pm
                              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by B52
                              It isn't the big one...
                              It isn't the small one, too...
                              But, I love the picture printed on it πŸ˜„

​​​​Thank you
                              ​​​
                              Uninflate.jpg Inflated.jpg
                              Very beautiful, my congratulations!

Comment