Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Who's had fun with inflatables today?

Who has had fun with inflatables today and what did you do with them?
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Who's had fun with inflatables today?

Sat in the middle of a field on a black ring whilst having a coffee, it kept expanding in the sun, I kept blowing it up some more, eventually it popped, I finished my coffee and headed off to my client meeting.
    Vicci x

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Vicci
      Sat in the middle of a field on a black ring whilst having a coffee, it kept expanding in the sun, I kept blowing it up some more, eventually it popped, I finished my coffee and headed off to my client meeting.
      Wow. Now that sounds like a perfect pre-meeting event. Is that something you typically do before meetings or just a special/rare occasion?

Comment

• OlafWilson
        • Aug 2022

Not yet, but when I am done with work, I'll take my SHOSU tube and a 20 inch beachball, sit on the beachball and shoot a load in the tube.

Comment

• Falcon
          • Jun 2023

o/, Nothing like riding an inner tube after a long day at work!!!!

Comment

• Robkopter
            • Aug 2018

Humping an inner tube before getting up.
            Feels great ��

Comment

• B52
              • Aug 2022

Hello

Thank you LadyLoonerLover

It is 'so tight' schedule.
              I don't have enough time to enjoy the inflation, while it's getting bigger, playing after the inflation finished, or even enjoy the 'last' hug while hearing the hiss sound from the valve when deflate them....

But methinks, there must be something nice and little enough so it will be ready to fit in between my tight schedule (not to mention the limiting space...)
              Just wear it/circled it around the magic stick when 'he' is knocking the door down there....

First, fill the air from the first valve near the magic stick's base. I don't have idea how hard or overinflation others like inflating theirs, but my inflation 'just to fit' so it won't loose or fall down from the stick when the body on standing gesture, is enough.

Then, the enjoyment may begin. Started to squeeze the outer band of the inflated chamber to find the shape that I wish.
              So far I still stuck in the split to half shape but find the equilateral triangle shape was very amazing...

I think it is possible to find another possible mathematics shape, but it depens on how fluent our palm and fingers manipulate to squeeze and forming that inflated first chamber...

Pulling them out is not possible in my situation... So, to change the orientation, deflate the chamber, than re-arrange the new orientation while consider the easiness of the valve's access.

I have no idea about: if it is not enough to cover the thicker sticks or longer sticks... 😅
              Methinks another sizes or brands that produce similar shape is not a problem.

Eventually, when the first chamber got the shape, filling the second chamber near the end of the stick is just like finishing the last bite in hamburger.

Moreover, I can't confirmed the second chamber inflation will follow the shape of the first chamber (that had been shaped before) or it will take the basic shape (split half shape).

Is it counted as had fun with inflatable today?

Thank you LadyLoonerLover
              Thank you The Community
              Band.jpg

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

Had a Blissful ride on top of my 5' Excercise ball.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                  • Jul 2022

Got a couple of love dolls on the way

Comment

Working...