Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Intex Wet Set Inflatables

I have seen a few inflatable whales for sale recently that have 1999 or 2000 as the year they were made. The older versions were so much better. I recently found an old Intex Wet Set Crocodile when sorting out my collection I bought it 8 years ago on a car boot sale at the end of the day for just one pound. It had the year 1986 on it I blew it up tight and loved the feel of it as lay on top of it.

Anyone else have one of the really old inflatables from Intex?
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Intex Wet Set Inflatables

Originally posted by Seasidelad
    I have seen a few inflatable whales for sale recently that have 1999 or 2000 as the year they were made. The older versions were so much better. I recently found an old Intex Wet Set Crocodile when sorting out my collection I bought it 8 years ago on a car boot sale at the end of the day for just one pound. It had the year 1986 on it I blew it up tight and loved the feel of it as lay on top of it.

Anyone else have one of the really old inflatables from Intex?
    the old ones were also larger ^^ and could stretch a bit more... current ones are still awesome old ones still a bit better...

Comment

• Sirprise
      • Jan 2018

Oh I totally agree with your assesment on the old intex stuff. Up to like 2008 they were amazing. Went downhill from there. Thankfully managed to build a pretty big vintage collection over the years.

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Sirprise
        Oh I totally agree with your assesment on the old intex stuff. Up to like 2008 they were amazing. Went downhill from there. Thankfully managed to build a pretty big vintage collection over the years.
        a bit of ATBC and sunlight works wonders even with the new ones :-)

Comment

Working...