X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • georgebayer_1
    • Jan 2015

Experiences with U-roll

Hello all,

do You already have some experiences with the U-roll by Shosu.nl? Looks very interesting https://shosu.nl/product/shosu-u-roll/

Thanks in advance
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Experiences with U-roll

Yep - they sent me one last year (and some rr1200's), it's a little too big for my liking, I prefer the size of the rr500. Its also quite cumbersome to move around.
    Vicci x

Comment

• georgebayer_1
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Vicci
      Yep - they sent me one last year (and some rr1200's), it's a little too big for my liking, I prefer the size of the rr500. Its also quite cumbersome to move around.
      Thank You I like big inflatables, that's why I like to have this one I also have transparent RR1200 that You mentioned - I inflated it to almost 100" (2,5 m) length. Very nice ride roll

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

Originally posted by georgebayer_1
        Thank You I like big inflatables, that's why I like to have this one I also have transparent RR1200 that You mentioned - I inflated it to almost 100" (2,5 m) length. Very nice ride roll
        nice ^^ put a horse on top and ride her ;-)

Comment

• georgebayer_1
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Whale Rider
          nice ^^ put a horse on top and ride her ;-)
          Unfortunatelly, I don't have any horse And what about You - do You have some experiences with the U-roll? Or do You only ride whales?

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by georgebayer_1
            Unfortunatelly, I don't have any horse And what about You - do You have some experiences with the U-roll? Or do You only ride whales?
            nope only ride rolls and GLs as... foundation... whales, horse, ponies , zebras sharks... kinda variety as nonpopper I am happy to say it grows... I can recommend the IW horses, zebras.... for customs hongyi is kinda nice but with varying quality...

Comment

Working...