Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon_Rider_74
    • Nov 2021

Re: What excites you?

It’s the whole experience from start finish that does it for me - choosing a toy to use for my pleasure, blowing it up, riding/humping it to orgasm (sometimes multiple times) then pulling the plug and ride it down.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Blowing up my big balloons is kinda like 4 play and humping till orgasm is a great finisher
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

mostly riding but SPH use is also ok I hope ;-)

Comment

• Bustingwithapin
          • Mar 2023

I enjoy having sex on any big inflatable, but what makes it amazing for me is if the sex is with a really busty woman who uses a sharp object to pop my inflatable while we are doing the deed

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
            PVC Fetish
            • Jan 2013

The inflation process
            Riding large PVC inflatables and large balloons
            Having sex on the inflatables (or inside them, in the case of my Mega Giga Ball)
            The feeling of smooth, soft PVC against the skin
            The 'creaking' and 'squeaking' noises made by PVC inflatables
            The shininess of the PVC material
            Wearing shiny or clear PVC clothing, such as raincoats, while riding the inflatable, adds to the fun: the PVC material of the clothing/rainwear makes a lot of 'rustling' noises as it rubs against the PVC material of the inflatable.

I get nothing out of popping. In fact, I do everything I can to avoid punctures: I underinflate if I plan to ride or have sex on the inflatable. I make sure that there's no sharp objects around. No sharp grains of sand or dirt that may create a 'micropuncture'. When using the inflatable for sex, I drape a large clear soft PVC sheet over it, which protects it against accidental puncture e.g. by a fingernail or jewellery. Some inflatables are expensive, and while small punctures can be patched up, the repair job detracts from the overall appearance of the inflatable.
            Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Inflataboy
              • Apr 2023

a lot of things, they are soft and cuddly and the they have such a sweet feeling when grinding against the vinyl

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

My GF is Coca Cola Curvy with a Heart Shaped Booty. She Wanted Me To take Her From Behind over a 36" Tuftex. She wanted a Simultaneous Orgasm as She Popped the Balloon. Another Time She put My Penis Inside a Balloon and Kept Poking Holes in it to See How many Times She could make Me Cum. (It was Sexy because She Just wanted to Watch) She Popped the Balloon & wound up wearing a pint of Cum that Night. I like inflating Balloons Nice and Tight for the First Ride. I like How much Bigger the Balloon Gets each Time. I like Riding 36" Balloons while Pricking Holes all around the Knot and feeling the Air Tickle My Penis. Watched My GF Ride a 48" Beachbal Down while Pricking it with a Needle. Saw My Ex Loose a Needle inside a Balloon on the First Prick then Have to Pop the Balloon to get her needle back. I inflate My Balloons just as Slow with an Intex Double action Airbed Hand Pump to get just the amount of Air I need.

Comment

• KaitoSuzuki
                  • Apr 2023

Strictly non-popper. I would say mainly deflation.
                  Recently I've been enjoying inflation inside clothes, but aside from the nice sensation that the pressure buildup gives, deflation is always present as the main focus of my inflatable experiences.

Comment

• Lexi_b2p
                    Blow2pop Member
                    • Feb 2023

I love popping inflatables! bouncing and riding to orgasm as well.
                    Beachballs are definitely my favorite and water wings second! I love getting the normal sized or even the smaller ones and over-inflate them as much as i can and then bouncing on them with my ass until they deform and form a bulge and then just keep going until they explode with a loud bang! Same thing with water wings just over-inflate them and sit and bounce on them until they go boom! or stomp2pop as well.

I would like to be able to b2p beachballs or water wings but i have only managed to b2p 2 beachballs and it took ages and they got huge before they finally gave in with a deep and loud boom! It was Amazing!!
                    Blowing more.. and more... until they explode with a deafening Boom!!💥

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                      • Apr 2023

I have a Great BIG Tractor Inner Tube. Real Rubber. Every Time I ride it, My GF Pumctures it with an Ice Pick. It's been patched over 20 Times.

Comment

• J oldhands
                        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Lexi_b2p
                        I love popping inflatables! bouncing and riding to orgasm as well.
                        Beachballs are definitely my favorite and water wings second! I love getting the normal sized or even the smaller ones and over-inflate them as much as i can and then bouncing on them with my ass until they deform and form a bulge and then just keep going until they explode with a loud bang! Same thing with water wings just over-inflate them and sit and bounce on them until they go boom! or stomp2pop as well.

I would like to be able to b2p beachballs or water wings but i have only managed to b2p 2 beachballs and it took ages and they got huge before they finally gave in with a deep and loud boom! It was Amazing!!
                        That sounds amazing I'm loving B2Ps to inflatables as balloons. Beachbals are great to b2p same as swimrings they mostly go with a bang when the inner seam gives way love to see some inflatable b2pers here

Comment

• randomlooner316
                          • Apr 2021

Seeing someone inside a giant balloon or being inside one myself.

Over time I also added bouncing on the big GL airship and seeing someone inflate balloons inside their clothes were added to the list

Comment

• windowsmaclinuxuser
                            • Mar 2022

I would like to blow anything up inside my clothes, whether it be balloons, beachballs, gym balls, gloves, or even trash bags. It looks awesome from my POV with my clothes stretching to contain the whole thing. I am a semi-popper, meaning that sometimes I pop stuff, but by accident and rarely not on purpose.

Comment

Working...