• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by B52
    Hello,

When I saw these two lovely boat inflated on the store display in Carefour supermarket:
    - The bule boat, with its half-circle handle in the front had no wrinkles at all and also fat bulging front area (under the half-circle handle)... No wrinkles too, on the outer seam.
    - The yellow boat, with bulging ABCD in the front and almost no wrinkles through the outer seam...

They were looked so fatty and so cute...! And both of them was hanging on the ceiling so people could not touch them πŸ˜„

I couldn't resist to buy them just imagine hugging these cute boat while asleep and thinking it will be so much fun.
    Then I found the new stocks with the original packaging...
    I bought 1 blue boat, and 2 yellow boats.
    The yellow boat had heavier package as I supposed the vinyl a little bit thicker than the blue one, and also it has the 2 solid handles.

When I got home, I unpacked the blue boat and one yellow boat...
    The new vinyl smell was so intense...
    Sitting on the floor, I put the blue boat on my lap and pumped it with my air duster from 25L 3/4 HP compressor...

Ha..ha... Not even until the wrinkles on the outer seam gone, I had no heart to continue my pump when i feel the vinyl on the front began to hard rock in my tigh skin. It seems like the air inside the boat only can 'run' to the front chamber so it is began to hard while other section still have some wrinkles and the front handle still have its 'middle crack'....

Enough.... Then I put it aside, and took the Yellow one...
    Same with the blue one, when the front vinyl began to tighten, other rear parts of the boat still had some wrinkles...
    OK, I stopped the air duster... πŸ˜…

Then I realized: how super tight of the displayed boat was blown so it had the fatty looks and the cute looks that 'arouse me' so I bought this boat... πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Here is the pictures of the 2 boat in 2022 after my possession about 12 years...
    I 'just' pumped it like the pictures, so I still can hug them...
    Even I squeeze them with my tigh, the wrinkles just a little bit tight, but far....far away from the displayed blown up πŸ™

Thank you
    Blue boat.jpg

Yellow boat.jpg
    Yellow one is nice

Comment

• B52
      • Aug 2022

Hello

Thank you LadyLoonerLover
      Here is another picture for the yellow boat 😊

Thank you πŸ™ IMG_20240427_041117.jpg ​​​​​​

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by B52
        Hello

Here is another picture for the yellow boat 😊

Thank you πŸ™ IMG_20240427_041117.jpg ​​​​​
        What's it like with an airduster

Comment

• inbox_pm
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by B52
          My congratulations! I thought that I am only one on this forum love these "sitting rings"/"baby floats". They are very durable, even made from thin vinyl they nicely stretches and not pops too easy. A blue one looks very old type, I didn't seen these inflatable handles on them for many years. About yellow one - I recommend to remove these hard handles to make it more comfortable for ride

Comment

• B52
            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover

What's it like with an airduster
            Hello

Here is an example of air duster for air compressor IMG_20240427_190430.png

I'm sorry if there are many confusion about this πŸ™

Thank you

Comment

• B52
              • Aug 2022

Originally posted by inbox_pm
              My congratulations! I thought that I am only one on this forum love these "sitting rings"/"baby floats". They are very durable, even made from thin vinyl they nicely stretches and not pops too easy. A blue one looks very old type, I didn't seen these inflatable handles on them for many years. About yellow one - I recommend to remove these hard handles to make it more comfortable for ride
              Hello

Thank you Inbox_PM

Yes, if the inflated chamber of The baby boat is thick, I mean like the rectangular swim ring, big enough so it needs more air to inflate, I think we still could have some 'meat' to hug or squeeze, or even 'ride' them 😊

But, if the chamber too small and flat, like the neck ring or like the neck ring, but with bigger diaper, and the diaper is not inflatable, I think we can't have the 'meat' that we want to play with πŸ™

Ha..ha..ha... About the pops, I'm always affraid it happens on the top seam of front chamber, because I think there is the highest stress if we 'only pump' the air from the valve....
              I see the air just want to expand in that position, while at the rear, the boat still 'looks like need a bit of air'....

The yellow and blue one, now, not 'as-streachy' as when they new. I guess because of my body oil (when I played with them, and the oil stick in there).

Now, the vinyl with ex body oils feels like a thin 'cement paper' for the blue one, and a little bit thick for the yellow one...
              They squeak like they are 'paper' rather than 'plastic'... πŸ˜…
              The other new yellow boat, still have the plastic squeek, but the material is not streachy anymore. I never inflate it, but when I saw the package plastic 'stick' to the product, I opened it, throw the plastic and the cartoon, using the wet tissue wiping the new boat. There was like a dried water marks between the kneading plastic.

I want to say thank you for the tip about the Handle, Inbox_PM πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Yes, I've seen on YouTube, using the small pliers (we use for cutting cables or electronic components) to remove the 'hard' handle....

But since I always play my Inflatable mainly hugging and squeezing them in my thighs, that handle give me the look that the handle is 'for the top' section πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
              ​​​​​​​For the top 'rule' also applied for my ride on πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
              The handle section will be the section where I put my arms on them (find the best position avoiding the handle...). While the 'non handles' section will be for my thighs.

Here is a picture of my another baby boat. I bought this in the steet-side store. As I pass the road, I saw the displayed inflated boat...
              Finding the U Turn, re-route the road, and stop at the store...
              The displayed boat pumped 'hard' but not as dramatic as the two above at the Supermarket.

Thank you Inbox_PM
              Thank you The Community
              Jet Chubby boat.jpg ​​​​​​​
              ​​

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by B52

Hello

Thank you Inbox_PM

Yes, if the inflated chamber of The baby boat is thick, I mean like the rectangular swim ring, big enough so it needs more air to inflate, I think we still could have some 'meat' to hug or squeeze, or even 'ride' them 😊

But, if the chamber too small and flat, like the neck ring or like the neck ring, but with bigger diaper, and the diaper is not inflatable, I think we can't have the 'meat' that we want to play with πŸ™

Ha..ha..ha... About the pops, I'm always affraid it happens on the top seam of front chamber, because I think there is the highest stress if we 'only pump' the air from the valve....
                I see the air just want to expand in that position, while at the rear, the boat still 'looks like need a bit of air'....

The yellow and blue one, now, not 'as-streachy' as when they new. I guess because of my body oil (when I played with them, and the oil stick in there).

Now, the vinyl with ex body oils feels like a thin 'cement paper' for the blue one, and a little bit thick for the yellow one...
                They squeak like they are 'paper' rather than 'plastic'... πŸ˜…
                The other new yellow boat, still have the plastic squeek, but the material is not streachy anymore. I never inflate it, but when I saw the package plastic 'stick' to the product, I opened it, throw the plastic and the cartoon, using the wet tissue wiping the new boat. There was like a dried water marks between the kneading plastic.

I want to say thank you for the tip about the Handle, Inbox_PM πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Yes, I've seen on YouTube, using the small pliers (we use for cutting cables or electronic components) to remove the 'hard' handle....

But since I always play my Inflatable mainly hugging and squeezing them in my thighs, that handle give me the look that the handle is 'for the top' section πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
                For the top 'rule' also applied for my ride on πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
                The handle section will be the section where I put my arms on them (find the best position avoiding the handle...). While the 'non handles' section will be for my thighs.

Here is a picture of my another baby boat. I bought this in the steet-side store. As I pass the road, I saw the displayed inflated boat...
                Finding the U Turn, re-route the road, and stop at the store...
                The displayed boat pumped 'hard' but not as dramatic as the two above at the Supermarket.

Thank you Inbox_PM
                Thank you The Community
                Jet Chubby boat.jpg ​​​​​​
                ​​
                You ever mouth inflate them or just air compressor?

Comment

• B52
                  • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover

You ever mouth inflate them or just air compressor?
                  Hello

​​​​​For my inflatable, I inflate them mostly using my 25 Litre, 3/4 HP direct drive compressor, but I adjust the air duster gun with small air spay, so it give me the sound effect as if it inflates by mouth.
                  I used the compressor for servicing my motorcycle, too... πŸ˜„

The inflatable slowly inflated, with the hiss sound of the air duster and the whoosh sound created by the inflatable's safety valve. I found it very interesting....
                  When the compressor started filling its tank (very noisy), I stop the inflation

When I finish inflating with compressor, I add a one or three puffs from my mouth, while 'wetting' the valve so it will be easier to close... πŸ˜„
                  Sayin' in my heart: "Well now you're alive... Welcome.... " 🀣

Thank you The Community πŸ™β€‹

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

Originally posted by frankfrank
                    I actually had a beachball a couple years ago that I rode-2-pop, and it wasn't a seam that failed, but one of the panels that actually began to bulge-out, get thinner, and pop, leaving some (attached) shards.

I've only experienced that once, though I've seen similar videos on YouTube.
                    This is how they usually pop when you bounce on them, even if you aren't very big. A sustained lot of weight will generally cause a leak on a seam, and sometimes a burst seam. But bouncing will usually cause a panel to shred.

Originally posted by frankfrank
                    I remember in the 1970s, just finding a beach ball that would take my weight without popping was a Big Deal. The Radio Shack beach balls, around the end of that decade, were the first really strong ones I found.
                    I've had a lot better luck with beach balls. I've seen them survive short sessions with over 700 pounds. There are videos of women in the 500 pound range having trouble popping them. And if you really want to see something freaky, there's a studio called full weight productions that has a few videos of women that size and up to 600 pounds sitting on beach balls (and gym balls) on a guy's chest. I've often wondered if that guy (or guys) is a lurker here.

I've seen women that size shred a panel just by sitting on the ball, and I did that when I was that size. Usually, though, they'd just develop a leak, and once they leaked they'd split a seam. Sometimes. Sometimes they'd just deflate through a small hole in the seam. The most satisfying are sudden seam bursts. Panel shreds are never sudden because you can see them happening. A panel will develop a bulge that is lighter and lighter in color as it grows.

Crazy how tough it is to pop a beach ball without bouncing on it.

Now, if you keep reinflating it as it stretches, it will ALWAYS leak, or burst a seam, eventually, even if you aren't very large.

I've made several posts about stretching beach balls with weight alone. If I recall, panels will sometimes stretch to twice their normal size. When they stretch that much, they generally stretch unevenly, and that's really cool.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by heaviest

This is how they usually pop when you bounce on them, even if you aren't very big. A sustained lot of weight will generally cause a leak on a seam, and sometimes a burst seam. But bouncing will usually cause a panel to shred.

I've had a lot better luck with beach balls. I've seen them survive short sessions with over 700 pounds. There are videos of women in the 500 pound range having trouble popping them. And if you really want to see something freaky, there's a studio called full weight productions that has a few videos of women that size and up to 600 pounds sitting on beach balls (and gym balls) on a guy's chest. I've often wondered if that guy (or guys) is a lurker here.

I've seen women that size shred a panel just by sitting on the ball, and I did that when I was that size. Usually, though, they'd just develop a leak, and once they leaked they'd split a seam. Sometimes. Sometimes they'd just deflate through a small hole in the seam. The most satisfying are sudden seam bursts. Panel shreds are never sudden because you can see them happening. A panel will develop a bulge that is lighter and lighter in color as it grows.

Crazy how tough it is to pop a beach ball without bouncing on it.

Now, if you keep reinflating it as it stretches, it will ALWAYS leak, or burst a seam, eventually, even if you aren't very large.

I've made several posts about stretching beach balls with weight alone. If I recall, panels will sometimes stretch to twice their normal size. When they stretch that much, they generally stretch unevenly, and that's really cool.
                      Now stretching sounds fun.

Comment

Working...