Public mouth inflation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Please blow it up
    • Oct 2023

Around eight years ago I went to a friend of a friend's after wedding buffet. I didn't want to go as it was a real chore but I tagged along...

Boy was I in for a very pleasant surprise that I have never forgotten since...

A lady in her late twenties perhaps, had whipped out a giant inflatable football...I mean a really huge 4ft one. When holding it up it just dangled down in front, flat covering two thirds of her body. Passing her someone said jokingly you're going to need a pump for that! Why? She replied, grinning wickedly, and proceeded to blow it up for her kids to take outside. It must have taken at least half an hour while all the time walking around the room before going outside to finish blowing it up super tight.... Sadly it only lasted a few minutes until one of the kids kicked it into some brambles and hisssssssss.

I always regretted not rescuing it after it just abandoned on the patio flat again with people just walking over it like a piece of trash!

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
      Lover Of Mouth Inflation
      • Mar 2014

That must have definitely been a nice watch. Thinking about it is a hot thought.

Comment

Working...