X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Re: Public mouth inflation

Originally posted by Inflate Able
    Too bad you don’t have any pictures of the lovely ladies blowing them up! That must have been quite an impressive sight!
    Very colorful. Never seen beachballs that colorful.

Comment

• BalloonFun
      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by RLMI
      I bought a few swim rings from a toy store yesterday.

It wasn't crowded so the lady at the counter asked me if I wanted air in the swim rings, and she would fill them for me. I said sure, thinking that she'd put them on the electric pump.

However, I couldn't believe it when she unwrapped the packaging, unfolded the first swim ring, and placed the valve in her mouth, letting it hang there in her teeth and lips as she took deep breaths, bringing the swim ring to life. She had great technique, with enormous air flow, and blew the first blue swim ring so tight that I thought it would burst. I actually walked away anticipating the pop.

It was wrinkle free, bulging and distorted, and the blue vinyl had become thin and streaky from sttetching. Then she blew up the rest the same way and casually handed them to me!

The rings all survived the night too.
      Cool stuff!!!! That was so cool of her to actually mouth blow those up for you!!! But what about you - did you ever feel like YOU were going to pop!!!!

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Gym Girl, who seems to be better at b2p than I am, publicly inflated a walmart slim mat yesterday. Got it overfull and she said it was still easy blowing. These things seem to get soft and stretchy when they are warm. She blew until the pillow looked like it would blow, and then stopped and left it in the pool seriously overinflated. The opaque side of the pillow was seriously translucent and the material looked striped, lengthwise. It always looks like that if you examine it closely, but stretched that far it looked like the vinyl was coming apart. A couple people used that mattress and it didn't pop, but it did spring a leak.

She also inflated several swim rings. Only modestly overinflated.

Comment

• RLMI
          • Jul 2021

I was a bit scared actually, that she would do a blow to pop.
          The tightness of the vinyl seemed to already have maxed out, not getting any bigger, but just becoming more taut, and the breath condensation starting to become very pronounced near the mouthpiece.

I'm probably too cautious In a COVID world , but I was hoping she would have wiped the mouthpiece and surrounds before handing the items to me, but she didn't. It came straight out of her mouth, she pressed the stopper in, and gave it to me.

I wonder if there were other pops that day.

Comment

• RLMI
            • Jul 2021

With the warmer weather fast approaching here, a local pool had a promo stand at the shopping centre today. They were giving out beach balls 20 inch) and swim rings (50cm) as visual merchandise to passing shoppers.

All the balls and rings were in these lovely neon transparent colours, which really became luminous under the shopping centre lighting.

There were a few ladies blowing up all the items by mouth. They must have had ample stocks, as they kept blowing more and more up, and giving them out.

I went past with a friend and they gave us a beachball and a swim ring each. All items are pictured below. I got given the green ball and green ring, which this lady in her 30's, maybe a swimming instructor or pool owner, had blown up, both quite soft and underinflated.

My friend got given a pink beachball and orange ring which were both blown up super tight and hard, till they felt solid. A younger lady in her 20's blew those up with great enthusiasm.

You can see the breath condensation and moisture through the translucent vinyl. I was surprised the pink ball and orange ring did not pop either.
            Attached Files

Comment

• georgebayer_1
              • Jan 2015

RLMI, You're a lucky man, I'm jealous I never saw a lady blowing an inflatable so perfect tight and stone hard.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                • Mar 2014

RLM you must live in the perfect spot to find women blowing up inflatables. I'm jealous as well.

Comment

• RLMI
                  • Jul 2021

Maybe I was just lucky. There were people all around the shops walking with their balls and rings, all glistening with condensation.

All the items survived the night too.
                  Wonder if those people will still be there continuing their promo display today.....

It's amazing to see how the air pressure can make such a difference in size. The tight ones are a good 30% bigger than the underinflated ones.

I'll wipe down and disinfect all the mouthpieces and I'll reinflate the two softly inflated ones. There's a fair bit of stains/imprints around the valve and surrounds. Most of the condensation has disappeared.

Comment

• RLMI
                    • Jul 2021

I cleaned all the mouthpieces and added air to the underinflated ball and tube, almost matching them in size to the tightly blown ones. I almost got them to the same size but they felt so tight and squeaky like a balloon, I had to stop.

I went back down to the shops and the pooltoy giveaway was still happening. I got a 22 inch Intex beachball - only one - and as I got there just as they were opening, the same lady from yesterday was blowing up the first beachball and pushing it to an enormous size.

From afar, I could hear her efforts with blowing air into the ball. Just as I walked past, she had plugged the valve and just handed the ball to me.

It was all condensated inside, and there were even actual droplets that must have shot to the far end of the ball during breaths. I made sure to grab the ball at its widest point, as I could see that the mouthpiece was glisteningly wet, only having been in her mouth 5sec ago.

I thanked her and went to grab some paper towel to wipe off the valve. This ball is incredibly solid and tight, really bulging. Don't think I'll add any air to it! Pics included
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      • Mar 2014

That's an amazing beachball. Maybe she's got some looner in her and doesn't know it.

Comment

• georgebayer_1
                        • Jan 2015

Really super tight beachball Maybe she really likes to blow inflatables super tight. I think if You'd wait a moment beside and watch, You'd see her doing a B2P

Comment

• condensatelover
                          • Jan 2022

Maybe I was just lucky. There were people all around the shops walking with their balls and rings, all glistening with condensation.
                          RLMI, did you see anyone reinflate their toys? Did your friend notice the breath marks inside inflatables?

Comment

• RLMI
                            • Jul 2021

Yes, a few people put the inflatables back up to their mouth to add air, if theirs wasn't firmly inflated, but the ones that were already very tight were left untouched.

There were a lot of inflatable toys everywhere with breath marks inside. Some were even left behind around the shopping centre.

A few people deflated theirs to make them easy to keep

Comment

• condensatelover
                              • Jan 2022

There were a lot of inflatable toys everywhere with breath marks inside. Some were even left behind around the shopping centre.
                              You definitely could take them with you to have some additional fun =)

Comment

• heaviest
                                • Jun 2018

I was at a hotel pool with "the girl from my Gym", about 250 pounds, and "Shorts Girl", about 500 pounds, and they were playing with a large donut with a bite out of it swim ring. The smaller woman was on it, with one leg through it, straddling the tube, while the other woman watched and sometimes held it steady. They rotated the ring so that the valve was sticking straight up. It was near the bite cutout. The smaller woman opened the valve and blew into the thing, while she was riding it. Kept doing it for a LONG time, until she struggled, and kept going. When she stopped, she got off it to admire how overinflated it was, and got back on. Bounced on it a bit and got off it, and the heavier woman got on it, in the same way, with one leg through it. But she couldn't reach the valve with her mouth while she was on it. For some reason the geometry of her body just didn't allow it. So she got off it, the smaller woman got back on it, and the larger one opened the valve and tried to blow into it, but it was tough going. So they just took turns getting on the thing in various ways. It developed a leak and got soft, but didn't pop.

Comment

Working...