X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Favourite inflatables

I've just got back from a week visiting friends in the Balearic islands, bought an air bed for on the beach whilst I was there and it's soooooooo soft and stretchy, and also very squeaky. The woman in the shop inflated it to about 1.5 times its rated size, it just kept stretching like a balloon - it even made a "boing" sound when you flicked it. So I bought a couple more for play times
    They also have that fantastic new inflatable smell and seem to hold on to it for a while (I've only got one unwrapped which is the one I bought there nearly a week ago and it still smells good) - my office smells lovely this morning
    Vicci x

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
      I've just got back from a week visiting friends in the Balearic islands, bought an air bed for on the beach whilst I was there and it's soooooooo soft and stretchy, and also very squeaky. The woman in the shop inflated it to about 1.5 times its rated size, it just kept stretching like a balloon - it even made a "boing" sound when you flicked it. So I bought a couple more for play times
      They also have that fantastic new inflatable smell and seem to hold on to it for a while (I've only got one unwrapped which is the one I bought there nearly a week ago and it still smells good) - my office smells lovely this morning
      Oh wow... tell me you're taking photos and uploading them, would love to see that one nicely overinflated and squeaky
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• scarlett francis
        • Jun 2013

My favourite inflatables are whales and planes so I can really ride them and do lots of stuff to them

Xxx

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by scarlett francis
          My favourite inflatables are whales and planes so I can really ride them and do lots of stuff to them

Xxx
          Please tell me more!
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• BeachBall
            • Apr 2012

My favourite is my 48 inch Bestway beach ball. Love laying under it and blowing it up by mouth.
            BeachBall

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Well I'm into beach balls mostly, so my favorite beach ball would be my red and yellow 168inch ball. Never had the chance to fully inflate the bloody thing as yet, but with a little air inside it makes a great base to ride other things on top of..... or just be swallowed up by lol!

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                PVC Fetish
                • Jan 2013

I'm only into inflatables made specifically from a certain type of material: shiny or transparent (see-through) PVC. For some strange reason I find the tactile, olfactory, auditory and visual qualities of soft, glossy and transparent PVC to be sexually stimulating.

Latex balloons, non-shiny (matte) and animal inflatables (Shamu whales, etc) have no effect on me. Popping? I don't see the point of it- to me it is just a waste of an expensive PVC inflatable. Why pop it when it can be re-used time and time again?

My PVC inflatable stash includes see-through inflatable chairs/couches, those see-through inflatable bubble backpacks, Cupid's Love Pod (which very closely resembles a giga ball), water-walking balls, and PVC pool airmats/lilos.

As my fetish also extends to non-inflatable objects made from brightly-coloured glossy/shiny and see-through PVC, such as raincoats, macs and shiny fetish-style PVC bedsheets, I think that my fetish has got more to do with the sensory and tactile qualities of the PVC material than the object made from it. That said, I do love the creaks and squeals of inflated PVC inflatables, especially when incorporated with 'noisy' PVC rainwear- I love the noise made when the shiny PVC raincoat clings to the inflatable.

Whilst I have learnt to accept my fetish rather than seek psychiatric help for it, I am aware that most people will never be able to understand how a non-sexual object made from shiny or see-through PVC, such as an inflatable sofa or raincoat, can be sexually arousing.

Both myself and my girlfriend incorporate inflatables and raincoats into our sex life, even though she does not have the fetish herself (we do derive great pleasure from blowing-up and riding the inflatables; inflatable couches can make great sex position aids!).
                Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 08-07-2013, 19:16.
                Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                  PVC Fetish
                  • Jan 2013

I'm only into inflatables made specifically from a certain type of material: shiny or transparent (see-through) PVC. For some strange reason I find the tactile, auditory, olfactory and visual qualities of soft, glossy and transparent PVC to be sexually stimulating.

Latex balloons or animal inflatables (Shamu whales, etc) have no sexually stimulating effect on me. Inflatables with a matte (non-shiny) finish? Again, no effect. Popping? I don't see the point of it- to me it is just a waste of an expensive PVC inflatable. Why pop it when it can be re-used time and time again?

My PVC inflatable stash includes see-through inflatable chairs/couches, those see-through inflatable bubble backpacks, Cupid's Love Pod (which very closely resembles a giga ball), water-walking balls, PVC pool airmats/mattresses, etc.

As my fetish extends to non-inflatable objects made from brightly-coloured glossy/shiny and see-through PVC, such as raincoats, macs and shiny fetish-style PVC bedsheets, I think that my fetish has got more to do with the sensory and tactile qualities of the PVC material than the object made from it. That said, I do love the creaks and squeals of inflated PVC inflatables, especially when incorporated with 'noisy' PVC rainwear. I love the noise made when a shiny PVC raincoat 'clings' to the surface of a shiny or glossy PVC inflatable.

Whilst I have learnt to accept my fetish rather than seek psychiatric help for it, I am aware that most people will never be able to understand how a non-sexual object made from shiny or see-through PVC, such as an inflatable sofa or raincoat, can be sexually arousing.

Both myself and my girlfriend incorporate inflatables and raincoats into our sex life, even though she does not have the fetish herself (we do derive great pleasure from riding the inflatables and blowing them up; inflatable couches can make great sex position aids!).

Gary
                  Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 08-07-2013, 19:25.
                  Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Ash_738
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                    Gary
                    Judging by the number of clip and fetish sites out there it can't be that uncommon to be aroused by something normally considered non-sexual.

Originally posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                    Both myself and my girlfriend incorporate inflatables and raincoats into our sex life, even though she does not have the fetish herself (we do derive great pleasure from blowing-up and riding the inflatables; inflatable couches can make great sex position aids!).
                    I think as long as your fetish is a compliment to a healthy relationship and not a replacement then it's all cool. It certainly sounds like that's what you have and yeah I'm a bit jealous .

I'm sure it's been said here previously but there are far far worse things we could get our kicks from, so all in all I'm pretty pleased that just a pretty girl blowing up a beachball is enough to get me going...

Having said that (and getting back on topic) my favourite inflatables are mostly lilos (air mats) - generally the bigger the better, with translucent decent quality pvc. I also have a couple of 48" beachballs and a giant swim ring that Tesco were selling cheap at the end of the season a few years back although I rarely have time to inflate them.
                    Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Ash_738
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
                      I've just got back from a week visiting friends in the Balearic islands
                      Hey Vicci, which island did you visit? I was in Palma, Majorca at the same time! Very tempted to buy up a whole bunch of inflatables but didn't in the end...
                      Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

We spent most of the time on Mallorca, round the Santa Ponsa area. My friend over there has a boat, so took us over to menorca for a few days
                        Vicci x

Comment

• BeachBall
                          • Apr 2012

Do you inflate them by mouth or by pump?
                          BeachBall

Comment

• Yacapo2
                            • Jun 2013

I love ALL manners of pool inflatables. I love PVC and Vinyl in general so even just cute inflatable animals and instruments I like.

I especially love the Ride-on pool toy animals!

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                              PVC Fetish
                              • Jan 2013

My most recent inflatable purchase was one of those large inflatable human hamster/zorbing balls made from a wonderfully soft, stretchy and glossy heavy gauge transparent PVC material:

Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 08-09-2013, 02:40.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                                • Aug 2013

One of my most favourite inflatables is my "Beanless beanbag". It has 1 main chamber and 3 support chambers. I blow it up and play on it every-now-and-then. Apart from that, I love transparent beach balls and toys.

Comment

Working...