X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Nice bags

Originally posted by Plasticdestruction
    Just found a roll of dissolvable laundry bags. They are garbage bag sized, perfectly clear and feel like a freshly opened Anagram Bubble Balloon. They inflate well and feel amazing. However, as soon as anything wet touches the inflated bag it immediately melts right through it. Once you've finished with it, flush it down the toilet as it totally dissolves! Apparently made of PolyVinyl Alcohol and completely safe. Used in hospitals and hotels.
    I've not seen those before. The only ones I can find on E-Bay UK, are the ones with a soluble strip on them.

Are they strong enough to ride? It would be quite an experience riding one then it popping as soon as you cum

Comment

• Plasticdestruction
      • Jun 2021

Those are the ones. Come on a roll. Not sure how strong they are (yet).

Comment

• Plasticdestruction
        • Jun 2021

Polyemat is a manufacturer of water soluble laundry bags, OEM, ODM available, offers cold and hot dissolving bags, can export to anywhere!

Comment

• Northernbloke
          • Nov 2021

Hi

I am brand new here. I am 63 and live in the UK.

All my life I have had an inflation fetish. It is centred round humping inflated vacuum cleaner dustbags on the older upright hoovers. The fetish of seeing a mature woman hoovering and for her to push her hoover inbetween my legs so I hump the warm firm smelly bag drives me wild. I would love to know if anyone else likes humping vacuum cleaner bags ?

Also I love playing with those hairdryers from the 1980s that look like a PVC shower cap which attaches to the hairdryer unit by a long plastic hose. The woman places the shower cap over her head and switches her hairdryer on. The cap then inflates up with warm air and there is an erotic smell of "warm pvc" comes from the hood. I love wrapping the hood around a certain part of my anatomy and rubbing myself inside the lovely firm warm inflated PVC.

Again does anyone use those hairdryers for fun ?

Its my dream to find an upright hoover with a bag that is made of pure PVC...wow,,,.that would smell wonderful when the hoover is switched on and the bag inflates ! Mmmmm.

Speak soon !
          Derek
          UK

Comment

• Plasticdestruction
            • Jun 2021

Originally posted by Danniballoon
            I've not seen those before. The only ones I can find on E-Bay UK, are the ones with a soluble strip on them.

Are they strong enough to ride? It would be quite an experience riding one then it popping as soon as you cum
            If you tie them at both ends, they are fairly strong.

The best way Ive used them so far, is inflate, tie both ends, lay them across my lower abs and pull the duvet over the top. Whilst watching sexy vids of my Mrs, the pre-cum slowly melts through the bag and the weight of the duvet produces a pop followed by a gentle blast of cold air where you want it. Feels amazing! They have a slight smell of bath sealant initially which must be a preservative but doesnt last long.
            These are definately a unique experience!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

With Australia's hot summer at present, when at home, only wearing a pair of shorts. Love it when I've just come out of the shower, and have inflated an original fresh out of the pack 80 litre glad trash bag very very tightly, made of that shiny polyethylene, and softly dabbing it across my naked chest. The new polyethylene shooting static and silk smoothness of the experience is quite amazing. always results in a rather firey climax metaforically speaking.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Plasticdestruction
                Just found a roll of dissolvable laundry bags. They are garbage bag sized, perfectly clear and feel like a freshly opened Anagram Bubble Balloon. They inflate well and feel amazing. However, as soon as anything wet touches the inflated bag it immediately melts right through it. Once you've finished with it, flush it down the toilet as it totally dissolves! Apparently made of PolyVinyl Alcohol and completely safe. Used in hospitals and hotels.
                I managed to get some. I was quite surprised how strong they are and don't pop as easily as a standard bag. I did notice a few small air leaks along the seams though, which will need taping over. They make a bit of a sticky mess once they start dissolving, though.

Comment

• Northernbloke
                  • Nov 2021

Hi

I am brand new here. I am 63 and live in the UK.

All my life I have had an inflation fetish. It is centred round humping inflated vacuum cleaner dustbags on the older upright hoovers. The fetish of seeing a mature woman hoovering and for her to push her hoover inbetween my legs so I hump the warm firm smelly bag drives me wild. I would love to know if anyone else likes humping vacuum cleaner bags ?

Also I love playing with those hairdryers from the 1980s that look like a PVC shower cap which attaches to the hairdryer unit by a long plastic hose. The woman places the shower cap over her head and switches her hairdryer on. The cap then inflates up with warm air and there is an erotic smell of "warm pvc" comes from the hood. I love wrapping the hood around a certain part of my anatomy and rubbing myself inside the lovely firm warm inflated PVC.

Again does anyone use those hairdryers for fun ?

Its my dream to find an upright hoover with a bag that is made of pure PVC...wow,,,.that would smell wonderful when the hoover is switched on and the bag inflates ! Mmmmm.

Speak soon !
                  Derek
                  UK

Comment

• Bass Boll
                    • Jun 2023

Welcome to this forum, Northernbloke! I joined also just a few weeks ago, being in my fifties - it's never too late

However, I cannot really connect to your special phantasies. I would need much larger bags which can hold my weight. Have experimented with big garbage bags in my younger years, but beach balls and vinyl inflatables are much easier to keep inflated during the action.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                      • Mar 2018

I buy a lot of stuff on E-bay & Amazon and find it quite exciting when the stuff comes in plastic bags. I always like to inflate them. Even the air-filled packaging pillows excite me sometimes. Not long ago I got a bag full of balloons thrrough the local free ads. I've since busted all the balloons, but they came in a lovely bag that I got the urge to inflate and ride. Feeling it tightly bulging under me whilst I bounce about on it is an awesome feeling. I'm glad I saved it, as normally I'd blow it up and burst it. (who doesn't like doing that!).
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...