• Jul 2021

Re: SHOSU.nl

I can recommend it =D
    It is a fun and solid inflatable!

Comment

• TheMole
      • Nov 2019

Wow that looks awesome! Nice that the GF wanted in on the action too , me and mine do it on a GL1200 every once in a while but that looks much more solid.

Comment

• Gudda
        • Jul 2021

Yeah i broke her in easily to the kink

First i boned her on a smaller gym ball and a big red heart on valentines. Later on a 6" tall inflatable birthday cake on a birthday party for her where she finally understood what i liked. This summer we have played on a big flamingo, the shosu and the birthday cake again.

I can recommend the 95cm gym ball from Live Infinitely. It's big, bouncy and doesn't need to be deflated in case somebody comes for a visit =D
        The shosu also has a quick deflate valve that makes it easy to store when you are done.

Comment

• shrr1200
          • Aug 2021

I have got a RR1200 ride roll (2nd gen.)and it's fantastic. It's huge and bouncy. Material is quite soft and it seems to be solid. It feels like something between pool toy and big balloon.
          I was surprised how huge it is in reality. You really need a plenty of space for this roll. I use it with my girlfriend and it's very comfortable, despite the fact that it's way too big for my gf. Felt unstable at first attempt, but underinflation helped.
          Great for solo rides and even better for sex.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
            PVC Fetish
            • Jan 2013

I bought a crystal clear RR1200 from them. I must say that I am pleased with the inflatable. It has a nice 'new vinyl' aroma, and the material is soft, rubbery and smooth. I have to remind my partner to be careful with her long and somewhat sharp finger nails, as I am strictly a non-popper and would rather maintain my inflatables, some of which are expensive, in good condition (and without multiple puncture repair patches detracting from their appearance). I highly recommend Shosu.
            Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Unicks
              • Nov 2020

I dunno what all the hype is about these "Ride Rolls." I purchased a couple of the 1200s and a few of the larger SPH Rolls and have absolutely no reason to call the material "soft" by any stretch of my imagination. A quote from their website says "We are also adding extra softness (58Pe), which will make these the softest toys we have ever made." I've never heard of the "58Pe" specification for vinyl softness, but it's not my trade either. All I can say is it feels like a regular vinyl that is quite cold and thick and my home is 23c this time of year. So I don't know what the first gen Rolls were like, but these need to be left out in the sun to soften them up a bit before play.. they are firm and have a feel of thick polyethylene plastic film, like vinyl on a cold day.

The pink SPH Roll that I got from them has already had 100ml of ATBC added to the main chamber. I was thinking it would have been much softer with the way they were on about it.

The yellow color is hatched on the reverse side so it may be the softest of the colors, the burgundy is absolutely stiff and actually makes the same sound as 20mil poly, feels the same too. Clear thick vinyl is usually quite stiff, but the one I got was not bad, softer than most of the colors.

I would say the seams are good, so some care was taken with this. I just don't understand putting 3 seams the length of the Ride Rolls rather than just one.. the newer valves are so stiff that you can barely push the primary (valve) plug into the base without considerable force. IW is using these valves as well, smaller ones, but just as stiff. I find if you wet them a couple times with some ATBC they soften up so you can easily open and close the valve with one hand.

Will I buy more stuff from SHOSU? Probably not, the shipping was not cheap.. I was shipped different colors than I asked for.. and the product needs a bit more love.. and that means time.

Cheers!

U

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Unicks, thanks for the honest review. I hear people spending a lot of money on this stuff, even I done it once, and same ol same ol hard canvassy stuff. Still find the beach balls, rings, and inflatable pool toys to be the softest plastic today out of everything. Though not as good as the phthalate days, the cheaper stuff for me still suffices.

Comment

• Unicks
                  • Nov 2020

No problem BTJoe..

I was a bit taken that nobody was mentioning the hard plastic feel to these things. Sure, when you sit on them, there is give... that could be considered "softness." Maybe I'm just spoiled with having the option of adding a bit of the softness I can relate to. The memories of phthalate plasticizers.. you can still buy them raw and add later.

The "soft touch pink" SPH 800 Ride Roll has become only marginally softer after adding the nearly 100ml of ATBC, the SPH is considerably softer... very inviting actually. It got the chemical on both sides of the envelope and it worked out well. I understand why they mention using hot water in the SPH, without it, the material would be simply too hard to enjoy the experience.. My wife said it looked and felt like an inflatable wine bottle mailer.. or soft as an old russian pipe-fitter's hand. It seems to work as a toy holder best, but I have not had a go at it as of yet!

U

Comment

• som3derp
                    • Oct 2021

Thanks, just ordered a ride roll with a fun hole. Just as a PSA, there currently is BIGPAWBS10 as a 10% discount code.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                      • May 2017

Originally posted by Unicks
                      No problem BTJoe..
                      U
                      I do a lot of clawing, and the deal braker for me is when I dig my fingers hard in, the plastic melts, kind of like when you poke your finger through a thin sheet of glad rap, it thins and stretches. I remember getting some 64 inch bop bags back in 2008, they did that, and it was wonderful. These Shosu rolls are as hard as canvas. I'm dealing with Hongyi at the moment, and want to see if they can obtain phthalate based PVCs, I have a few character shapes in mind at present.

Comment

• som3derp
                        • Oct 2021

The inflatable arrived and I was very happy with it. Filling the SPH tightly with air and putting the roll on top of me pulling it down feels like I can fuck Puuko, the balloon girl from that one Sailor Moon scene. Now I only wish i had a girlfriend/wife to ride the roll on top of me and tease me with it.
                        Last edited by som3derp; 04-12-2021, 09:30.

Comment

• Loon_Rider_74
                          • Nov 2021

I bought one of their 1st gen ride rolls off ebay a while ago and now I received their RR1200 and can confirm there is a difference. What I can't say is which is better honestly. They're both awesome toys and honestly for the price of the item itself, I am very happy with them. The shipping was pretty outrageous so I ended up buying a pink RR1200 for my wife and bought a couple of beach balls to justify the cost.

Separate note: I unknowingly ordered during their ride roll week and they thru in a free RR1200! I now have 4 ride rolls ha ha!

Comment

• Danman1987
                            • Nov 2012

Shosu released yesterday at 8 PM (CET) their new toy (squeezer) on pre-sale. There where 80 available and now already sold out.

The squeezer is a large inflatable where you can step in and the inflatable hugs you from all direction, it has also a SPH in it. Can't wait to receive mine .

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                              • Jan 2017

I very briefly thought about buying that purple one because it looks incredibly sexy, but it's $400+ USD and I don't know if I have the physical space for it.

Hopefully they'll make a v2 version of it in the future.

Originally posted by Danman1987
                              Shosu released yesterday at 8 PM (CET) their new toy (squeezer) on pre-sale. There where 80 available and now already sold out.

The squeezer is a large inflatable where you can step in and the inflatable hugs you from all direction, it has also a SPH in it. Can't wait to receive mine .

Comment

• Marenko
                                • Mar 2022

I wonder how long the shipment will take (Netherlands). There are still a few available from the hearts collection. Will they immediately ship?

Comment

Working...