Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agent looner
    • Feb 2023

Re: Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

I love it, and it also started the whole part of me being a looner. When I was younger I loved to play with balloons but they always popped everytime when I tried to do something else with them. Mostly because it were those cheap balloons for company advertisement. But when I started discovering my looner side I knew that balloons would not provide enough durability for me I had no idea about companies creating so better balloons and I used to be broke so I wasn't able to afforded. At home I found some old Nivea Beachball maybe like 45-55cm. It was good starting point because I've found out thanks to how great it feals having a inflatable pressed against your body and I like to inflate it in my pants. But I soon found out that Beachball got punctred and It's leaking air and also the pressure. But luckly than I found some old strong gymball 55cm, which my dad got from somewhere. So I started using it and it was great in every way I need. Especialy in part inflating it under my Pyjama or some big T-Shirt which I was using as Night Shirt. After few years I got my First job, and I wanted to get some bigger Gymball with my First wage I got to sport supply store and I bought Grey 75cm one but unfortunately it was one of those cheaper versions. It wasn't made from that strong material so one day I accidently made a small hole in IT. I wasn't sure if it would survive masturbating with it or even like humping it. So I bought new 85 cm blue FITFORCE gymball. One of the quality one's. And like whole unlimited choises of what you could do with gymballs. But because bigger is Better I bought my greatest pleasure my 100cm gymball. I love to hump it, and masturbate with it. Only thing that I seriously want to try is to have sex with girl while she will be laying in the gymball, but I'm really shy about the part that I am looner so I feel like every girl would instantný disappere thinking that I am some kind of a freak. And what are the chances to find Female Looner.

Comment

Re: Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

You don’t need to find a female looner. You just need to find a woman who loves you and has an open mind. Just be open and honest about what you’d like. This is a harmless and fun fetish. Find out what sexy play gives her pleasure too. If you find a female looner - all the better. Treat her well and she will treat you well. You are not a freak.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎