Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkvinyl
    • Feb 2014

excited about new beach balls I just got

I bought a set of 6 beach balls on ebay last week sold as a lot. When I received them I inflated the first one. It had a leak near the valve where the seam is. The second one I inflated had a seam leak near the middle. As soon as I put pressure it it the seam leak became bigger.

Uh, most buyers would have been angry. To me this was the best deal ever. Nearly all of the balls in the lot had defects and leaked air! It was wonderful. I get to try and patch them with tape and play with them. They will hiss and leak. I couldn't be more pleased!

I don't like to intentionally pop my inflatables, I much prefer they leak from use, or even better, come to me already leaky. I wish I could find a seller that would set aside all of the defective ones just for me. Seam defects are my favorite because they are difficult to patch. They tend to hiss and leak even after patched.

Happy Day!
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: excited about new beach balls I just got

I love leaky hissy inflatables in general and riding them down as they slowly go flat. A added bonus is if you leave just a little air in the leaky inflatable it is easier to inflate again.
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• smotherbrats
      • Sep 2014

Hey.....I just posted some Beach Ball Clips http://clips4sale.com/83493
      Smother Brats
      Email: smotherbrats@yahoo.com
      Phone: 260-407-5037
      clips4sale.com/studio/83493

Comment

• tkvinyl
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by smotherbrats
        Hey.....I just posted some Beach Ball Clips http://clips4sale.com/83493
        Shay: I watched the 11 minute clip. You are excellent in the looks category. I was hoping the ball would blow a seam at the end, but it never did. I wish you would talk more during the clip. It looks like a 20" Intex brand beach ball in the clip. Have you considered signing it and offering it for sale? Bite it and put some teeth marks in it. Thanks for the video! Soooooo hot. Will watch it with the wife later.

Comment

• smotherbrats
          • Sep 2014

tkvinyl.........thanks for the suggestions....I have some unreleased material....I'm sure I've blown a few beach balls.....I will work on making the best clips I can for you guys!!!!! -shay
          Smother Brats
          Email: smotherbrats@yahoo.com
          Phone: 260-407-5037
          clips4sale.com/studio/83493

Comment

Working...