Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: swim rings

Picked up a few 36 inch printed swim rings at walmart, sold under the name Play Day. $1 each clearance item.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
      PVC Fetish
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by heaviest
      I like the sound a smooth vinyl makes when you trap a loaded inflatable hard against the skin and then rub it. That boomy popping noise.

I have mixed feelings about them. They detract from the look of the float, but they look awesome when they are stretched unevenly. A float LOOKS stressed when the thing bulges against the inner baffles, and when any print on it is stretched and distorted.
      One thing I like to do is to totally encase myself and some vinyl inflatables, be they beach balls or pool mats, inside a PVC 'body bag' or duvet cover, which can be purchased from the UK-based company PVC-U-Like (USA: 'Make it Kinky').

I love the creaking/rustling/squeaking noises made when the vinyl surfaces of the inflatables and the PVC duvet cover or body bag rub against each other. I find that their glass clear PVC material, which is available in natural glass clear and in some colours (glass clear red/green/blue/yellow, etc) makes the most noise out of all the PVC materials they offer.

You can select which type of stock PVC material you want your product made from. They also sell inflatable PVC suits (and, in most cases, you can select which type of PVC material you want the inflatable suit to be made from).
      Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Reinforced the inner seam of a 30 inch intex swim ring (with vinyl cement HH-66, 2 coats) and sat on one side of it, opposite the warning label. Kept adding air. Grew the warning label side to 29 1/2 inches around (from 22 inches) before the OUTER seam started leaking. I'll have to reinforce the outer seam.

A 36 inch ring starts at 26 1/2 inches around the tube, so I got a 30 incher bigger than that with weight alone.

My weight is down to 530 pounds, still on the high side for a 30 inch swim ring lol.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Those heart-shaped rings never made it into the pool this year. Forgot about them. But I've now seen a picture of two women together in one. About 400 pounds between them, probably under the 440 pound rating, and it looked pretty overloaded. Optimistically rated, they are.

I've also seen a picture of an inflatable pretzel with three women in it, all over 300 pounds. Way overloaded and pretty much submerged, and basically they are floating with their own buoyancy, which is how these large-opening floats work. Still fun to see people using them without concern for popping them.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

The Pool Central 49 inch fruit slice floats have come available again. These have just nine radial segments, so each bulges larger than the floats with more segments. And because there is no outer ring for inner support, the outer wall stretches under load, more so in the center of each radial segment. Basically, these aren't super sturdy, and I like it that way!

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

The pool technically isn't open, but it's still uncovered and they still run the fountain and people can still get in through the gate, so we've been to the pool in October! Water's too cold to swim, though.

Joining New Girl and I is a friend of hers, who I will not bother making a name for since I'm told she won't be a regular. She's wearing a pair of New Girl's yoga shorts, and they fit about as well as they do on New Girl, which is holy crap tight in the thighs and a booty gap through which you can see her underwear. Friend is taller, calves even bigger, but not nearly as large on top, except in the arms. Holy crap, big arms! I digress, because...beautiful!

Anyway, she's not at all bashful about sitting on the glitter-filled chairs. Plops her gigantic arse right down on them, rolls and fidgets to balance on them without a concern for popping them. New Girl has taken to just sitting on the tall side of the chair, since hauling her weight high enough to not slide off the front of the chair is otherwise a challenge, but taller Friend has no trouble scooting higher and higher, and the back of the chair bulges out the back as the chair is pressed into a shape it's not supposed to be in. I picture glitter spraying all over the patio when it pops! But it doesn't. They both look like they're sitting on glitter filled beach balls.

The game of Overwatch has a character who says "Flattened!" a lot, and it's what's going through my mind seeing Friend sitting with her feet outstretched so that all her weight in on the inflatable, and the part of the chair that is supposed to be on bottom poking out between her legs. She keeps pressing back against it's natural roll forward, and the inner chamber is totally distorted, leaning backward badly.

New Girl is keeping some of her weight on her feet, but that focuses her weight on just part of the chair and the remaining part, the part that's supposed to be the front, bulges behind her, and she may be stressing her chair more than her friend!

But 600 pounds isn't enough to pop these. If not for rolling them out of their intended shape, I'd think they weren't even under a lot of stress. But they are pressed way out of shape, and it's really cool to see!

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

I've been sitting on a Big Mouth jellyfish, which is a really tall, somewhat irregularly shaped swim ring with two inner seams. These are super stretchy and need a lot of extra air over time. Spry Girl popped one of these, but she outweighs me by quite a bit. I've been sitting to one side of the thing, always the same side, to see the other side stretch way out of shape.

New Girl's friend took it to pool side and sat on it. Dropped pretty hard and pretty much bounced off. Rolled back onto it, flattening one side, and was in the process of scooting to center her butt over one side of the tube, maybe on the way to sitting in the center of it...and popped it!

She's still not bashful about flattening the glitter chairs, but maybe a little more careful. I told her the jellyfish wasn't particularly sturdy, but the chairs are. New Girl started to sit in her lap, but Friend didn't allow it. Got much of her weight on there, briefly, and there was screaming and giggling, but she didn't go through with it. Too bad!

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

The girl I've called Spry Girl, who isn't so spry anymore, took a bunch of inflatables home with her from my place and is now using the Intex Rose on the landing between her kitchen and family room, for sitting on while watching TV. Gains the benefit of Two steps up plus the thickness of the inflatable, for easier standing from being seated, and for now doesn't have to replace her broken sofa.

She sent me a bunch of photos. She's wider than the middle three rings but not by much, so most of her 750 pounds is on that center chamber. I never much cared for that inflatable because it seems very sturdy, so it seemed something to try for her to sit on. She really likes them.

Anyway, to sit she lands partly on that outer ring, a separate chamber, but all to one side, and to get up she scoots forward, which puts weight on the outer ring, but all to one side. She says she sat on it quite a few times before the outer ring popped. And it's happened on two of the floats, so now two of four are smaller, single-chamber floats, and they still work okay for watching TV, but that outer ring constrains the inner chamber, and with the outer ring popped I expect the inner chamber won't hold, either. So far, it has, on the two floats with popped outer rings. But on a third float she's popped the center chamber, the inner three rings. She has air mattresses to use if she pops all the roses.

As I said, it's a sturdy float so it's mostly uninteresting to me, but in one of her photos she's sitting partially on the outer ring, and the float is partially forward of the landing, so it's pressed over the edge of the step, part of it bulging under her thighs, and it looks super stressed. And because she's sitting forward, you can see from behind how much she sinks into the thing, over a very large portion of it, and the rings behind her look super stretched. Very hot.

But the best photo was a close-up of the capacity graphic, 100kg, between her legs and under her belly. She weighs about 341kg!

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                    • Jan 2022

My favorite way to use swim rings is to blow them up most of the way and them fold them in half and creating a "C" shape. Then I tie it up so it will stay in that shape then keep blowing until it's tight. Then I will either sit in the middle and slide myself into it or flip it over the other way and hump it from on top. Either way, I'm using the crease where it's folded and makes a good pocket to be in. Sometimes, I put a fleshlight in it without the hard plastic holder, outstanding!

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

Popping 36 inch Intex swim rings on an Intex Rockin' Lounge. Two super size women sitting on two rings. They sit back-to-back on each end of the lounge, very gingerly, and the inflatables sink way the hell down and make lots of lovely vinyl-on-vinyl noises. And when they have most of their weight on them, they kick their legs out in front of them to finish loading the inflatables, and they sink even more.

The whole thing is bouncy and the girls roll easily to the side as they shift their weight, but I just want them to sit as long as the rings hold the weight. If the rings survive they stretch a lot and need more air, and if they survive again they get more air.

THe heaviest girl is wider than the rings, which is about as wide as the float, about 32 inches inflated. The smaller girl is only about as wide as the rings, and is much taller.

The rings that pop the soonest are the ones they don't manage to center will when they sit. If it moves to the side as they sit and the thing is unevenly loaded, it bulges out one side. It's really exciting to see the women squirm to cover the inflatable that has partially escaped them, of shift their weight around, or rise and re-center the ring and sit again, but I've lost several rings to quick pops this way.

But the most fun is when they both get all their weight on the inflatables and they don't pop.

Fortunately I have a whole box of these rings, purchased on clearance.

It's more difficult to load 47 inch rings evenly. Women this size aren't exactly dexterous. We've done one ring, and it didn't pop, but it won't last long. One girl sat on it, loading it to one side, and the other sat on the other side, and they chickened out and didn't want to pop it. We'll come back to it.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by heaviest
                        Picked up a few 36 inch printed swim rings at walmart, sold under the name Play Day. $1 each clearance item.
                        About these swim rings at WalMart under the name "Play Day" -- I noticed them the other day, and they were marked a little under $2. Do these hold up well in ... more or less .. rough and tumble play?

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by BalloonFun
                          About these swim rings at WalMart under the name "Play Day" -- I noticed them the other day, and they were marked a little under $2. Do these hold up well in ... more or less .. rough and tumble play?
                          Don't know, haven't gotten rough with them. At the moment I don't remember where I put them.

They are smooth matte finish, top and bottom, pretty much the same size and inner/outer proportion as the intex rings. The inner seam isn't reinforced in any way.

The thing with matte material inflatables, and this may be too anecdotal to be useful, but I find them not as sturdy as the transparent vinyl, even the ones with a matte side and a transparent side. It seems that when the transparent material is melted into the seam with the matte material, the result is more flexible than the matte material alone. But I may be imagining that.

I find that the matte material doesn't make the lovely boomy skin-on-vinyl noises that I like unless is is sweaty or just wet.

I don't generally play with rings this small as the inner seam blows too easily. I mostly use them when I'm with normal-size women, and I haven't done that in a while. I've found, though, that intex rings this size will hold large people, usually, for a while, if they sit on the whole thing, spreading the weight over the whole inflatable. I will try that with the play date rings when I locate them!

For $2 you should try it.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by BalloonFun
                            I found my "Play Day" rings from Walmart. Now I remember why I thought maybe Intex was making them. They seem to be the same material and dimensions as the black tire 36 inch rings. I find them super stretchy but they always develop leaks if you just keep inflating them to account for the stretching.

The black tire ring is the first inflatable I tried reinforcing the seams with vinyl cement. I did the inner seam first, of course, and found the tire ring would stretch so much that the OUTER seem would blow if you reinforced only the inner seam, so I reinforced the outer seam, too, and got it to stretch a ridiculous amount. That story is here.

The Walmart rings smell lovely, if you're into that. Fully but not overinflated it's about 31 1/2 inches across, and the tube is about 27 3/4 inches around. Same as the Intex black tires. Without reinforcing the seams, I've stretched it to 34 1/2 inches around this morning, with just weight. I'm certain it'll go larger but there's no sense doing that without reinforcing the seam and I don't have any fresh cement.
                            Last edited by heaviest; 05-05-2022, 14:19.

Comment

• heaviest
                              • Jun 2018

Got 755-pound Spry Girl to float belly-down on the walmart swim rings. I have to hold her for balance, and they sink completely, but they held her weight without bursting, in the water. She's wider than the ring is.

Also got her to sit on the ring on top of a huge Intex lounge, out of the pool. Sometimes they hold her for a while and sometimes they don't. Depends on whether she can load them evenly. If I see she didn't get it centered under her and some of it is poking out the side, I know it's going to pop.

330 pound girl can sit to one side of the ring and bottom it out under her butt pretty much immediately, and then flatten it under all of her butt and thighs in about ten seconds. The other side lifts clear off the ground and bulges huge. These will always spring a leak or pop if she remains on it. I love to see it last a minute or so and then get her off it and see how soft and deflated and unevenly stretched it looks, and then watch it mostly recover.

Comment

• inflatamania
                                • Jul 2022

I use swim rings for masturbation, inflate to half, fold and fuck until cum. I have a few top favourites which are specially smooth...

Comment

Working...