Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ Looner
    • Apr 2020

Vacbed with inflatables?

In the past I have managed to put an inflatable chair inside a climb in balloon, sit in the chair with my head out the opening of the balloon and vacuum the air out. I could easily sit in that for hours watching tv. I've seen videos with vac beds and think it would be equally as comfortable to lay on an inflatable pool air mattress inside a vac bed. Does anyone have a vac bed and have you tired any inflatables inside with you?
  • PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
    PVC Fetish
    • Jan 2013

Not a vacuum bed, but I have inflated a clear red Bubble Inflatables sofa INSIDE an inflatable Cupid's Love Pod. Plenty of room inside- the love pod (basically, a giga ball) is 220cm in diameter once inflated. Inside the inflated love pod, I relaxed on the inflated bubble sofa/couch, snug underneath a glass clear red PVC king size duvet cover from PVC-U-Like. A very squeaky and rubbery experience!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• DJ Looner
      • Apr 2020

I have one of the new 100" cattex climb in balloons. I had a bunch of those shipping air pillows, the small ones that come together in rows in when you order something online. I put all of them in the balloon then inflated ot enough to get all but my head inside then used my small vacuum pump that's on a wireless remote and sucked all the air out. Wow did that feel cool. Almost immobile sealed in tight with air pillows. What a fun experience. I've thought about using pvc to build a frame inside the balloon like a vac bed but never tried it yet. Maybe someday.

Comment

Working...