Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarowMercury
    • Jul 2023

SHOSU Mystery Box

Since Shosu is currently selling the 3rd run of their mystery box, I was wondering wether anyone of you has ordered (or is planning to order) it.

Once I have mine, I think I'll share what i got from them and I would be very curious to see what you got, in case you want to share as well!
  • hblooner
    • Dec 2023

I ordered the large one. I should see it in a week or two. It's gonna be interesting and even more interesting knowing I don't have the space for the items hahaha.

Comment

• MarowMercury
      • Jul 2023

I ordered the large one too! Did you order yours with or without SPHs?

Yeah, some of their stuff can take up quite a bit of space, but i love it when infltables are a bit on the larger side.

Comment

• hblooner
        • Dec 2023

Originally posted by MarowMercury
        I ordered the large one too! Did you order yours with or without SPHs?

Yeah, some of their stuff can take up quite a bit of space, but i love it when infltables are a bit on the larger side.
        I did the SPH orders. I got a moving box filled with inflatables and balloons. So I'm hoping the large box comes with only like 3 or 4 (or less). But otherwise I'm excited to see what I get.

Comment

• MarowMercury
          • Jul 2023

I chose SPH too. From what I can vaguely remember, the Boxes contained 2 or 3 (at most) larger inflatables, a few "medium sized" and 1 or 2 small ones, so pretty good variety, so I doubt that you're gonna have storage space problems. ^^

Comment

• hblooner
            • Dec 2023

Oh shoot, if it's that many in this mystery box I don't even care, that's a steal for the price of it.

Comment

• hblooner
              • Dec 2023

I chose SPH too. From what I can vaguely remember, the Boxes contained 2 or 3 (at most) larger inflatables, a few "medium sized" and 1 or 2 small ones, so pretty good variety, so I doubt that you're gonna have storage space problems. ^^
              Has yours shipped yet? It said that it would ship between April 21st and 26th but I've yet to get an email.

Comment

• MarowMercury
                • Jul 2023

Yeah, mine is on its way. There have been instances, where it took a little longer than usual/anticipated for my orders to arrive, but nothing that irritated me so far. Might also depend on where you live, but when in doubt, contacting them is always an option. Only did it once so far, 2 years ago, but they replied within a day and in a friendly manner.

Comment

• hblooner
                  • Dec 2023

Yeah, mine is on its way. There have been instances, where it took a little longer than usual/anticipated for my orders to arrive, but nothing that irritated me so far. Might also depend on where you live, but when in doubt, contacting them is always an option. Only did it once so far, 2 years ago, but they replied within a day and in a friendly manner.
                  Sounds good. I've emailed them. I'm in the States and I got worried when I saw it was sold out. I reached out, they've never failed to ship to me. Maybe I'll get lucky and get some of the Kings day inflatables. We'll see though.

Comment

• hblooner
                    • Dec 2023

They got back to me finally. Turns out they were transitioning to a new office. Which resulted in a lot of mystery box orders to not ship until today. That would have been around 8 am my time. But I've yet to get a shipment update. Oh well, I'm a patient dude, gives me time to figure out space.

Comment

Working...