Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beach ball humper
    • May 2014

Wet Riding Inflatables

Is anyone else into wet riding inflatables? I just love to use warm water and soap them up! Usually with Shaving Gel or water based lube or Slube (extremely slippery)

I think it’s awesome and incredibly erotic for me… to the point where sometimes it can be difficult to hold back, when you want a nice long session edging away.

If anyone is into the same? Maybe you could share some other ideas.

i have taken a whale into the shower and that was super horny! Lots of squeaks haha
  • Ladyloonerlover
    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
    • Mar 2014

I only did it once or twice but I found it hard to get hump inflatables. Maybe because I have a smallish shower or just wasn't used to it

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

Back when Qualatex 24" were in abundance I used them exclusively for riding on top of them in My garden tub. The tub was the right size so the slippery balloon couldn't slip out from under me and would let me fall off laterally either. I loved the sounds they made when they were wet! That got me harder yet! (Sound & smells of latex are aphrodisiacs for me). The way the Balloons would hold me up as I pushed them down in the water was like a Fantasy of Floating up in the Air the way it would Bob up and down as I gently hummed on top of it. Plus the air inlets were big enough to insert into in case I wanted to save my seed yeild inside the Balloon!

I would fantasize about riding through the clouds as I swayed and bobbed up and down as the Balloon would make it's sounds. I imagined a beautiful "Pin Fairy" flying around the circumference of my balloon gently poking random holes in it just to get me down and ruin my fun time because that is what a "Pin Fairy" does. I still remember her name from begging her not to pop it.

Comment

• O'Dragon
        • Jan 2024

It sounds great and I‘d love to try it as I did it on a few occasions with towels which was just fantastic and felt somehow quite intimate but unfortunately my shower is too small for an inflatable. Maybe I could try it with very little water, just enough to get it a little slippery on the top where I’ll ride it, in my kitchen as the floor is made of vinyl so if some water drops it doesn’t matter but I am unsure if it might still make a huge mess 😄.

I sure it’s great if you have a bath tub

Comment

• Purplegrapeape
          • Feb 2023

Back in the day when I was middle school. I use to go over to my aunts house and help her clean her pool and the surrounding area of the pool. Anyways this one day I was there cleaning and raking up the leaves my aunt said hey…..I’ve never told anyone but come check this out and tell me what you think? We walk to her shed and she opens the door and I walked in and she turned on the light….my jaw hit the floor. The was a ton of those huge 18 pocket French inflatable pool mattresses/floats fully blown up and nicely stacked up against the back wall of the shed. LoL…my aunt was single and newly divorced and she went on to tell me she liked these inflatable floats. I think more like she was in love with these inflatable floats. I asked her giggling how long did it take to blow them all up? She said laughing oooo……it took me awhile. Then she tells me okay this is just between us and no one else needs to know??? I said okay. She then said hey….look I need to go and run some errands and I’ll be back in an hour and after you’re done cleaning up around the pool you can come back here and maybe grab a few of these inflatables and go jump in the pool with them. She said laughing and even if you get alittle rough or excited with the inflatables don’t worry I have more inflatable pool floats in the boxes in the shed so don’t worry about popping them, and if you do pop anyone of them then I’ll have you blow more up for me…..okay??? After my aunt left her house and I was done cleaning up around the pool I’ll went back to the shed and started grabbing a few of the inflatable pool floats and I started humping them……in the shed and eventually I was in the pool with at least 3-4 inflatable French pocket mattresses and It was insane…..

Comment

• Beach ball humper
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Purplegrapeape
            Back in the day when I was middle school. I use to go over to my aunts house and help her clean her pool and the surrounding area of the pool. Anyways this one day I was there cleaning and raking up the leaves my aunt said hey…..I’ve never told anyone but come check this out and tell me what you think? We walk to her shed and she opens the door and I walked in and she turned on the light….my jaw hit the floor. The was a ton of those huge 18 pocket French inflatable pool mattresses/floats fully blown up and nicely stacked up against the back wall of the shed. LoL…my aunt was single and newly divorced and she went on to tell me she liked these inflatable floats. I think more like she was in love with these inflatable floats. I asked her giggling how long did it take to blow them all up? She said laughing oooo……it took me awhile. Then she tells me okay this is just between us and no one else needs to know??? I said okay. She then said hey….look I need to go and run some errands and I’ll be back in an hour and after you’re done cleaning up around the pool you can come back here and maybe grab a few of these inflatables and go jump in the pool with them. She said laughing and even if you get alittle rough or excited with the inflatables don’t worry I have more inflatable pool floats in the boxes in the shed so don’t worry about popping them, and if you do pop anyone of them then I’ll have you blow more up for me…..okay??? After my aunt left her house and I was done cleaning up around the pool I’ll went back to the shed and started grabbing a few of the inflatable pool floats and I started humping them……in the shed and eventually I was in the pool with at least 3-4 inflatable French pocket mattresses and It was insane…..
            That is an awesome story! I’ve never been in a pool with my inflatables, only my paddling pool. But yeah, when they are wet it is just insanely horny!

I nearly always use soap like Shaving Get where the lather increases as you add warm water. To eventually it’s soapy heaven!

Comment

• Kitten
              • Jul 2023

I used to ride inflatables in the pool and it was how the whole thing started. Haven't had the chance to do it again since my teens.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Purplegrapeape
                Jealous. Sounds like you couldn't go wrong. You pop any just inflate more

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

I love the sound skin makes binding and then slipping on an inflatable. The sound they make when wet is a little different. I love the sound they make in the pool, substantially overloaded.

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

Now, baby oil and inflatables in the walk in shower are fun!

Comment

Working...