Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eevee_Me
    • Feb 2024

Your favourite inflatable growing up?

What is your favourite inflatable you had growing up? Mine had to be an exercise ball my mom had, when I was home alone, I'd always just jump onto it pull out the plug and just ride it down, so satisfying «^^»
  • O'Dragon
    • Jan 2024

A turquoise cell phone shaped air mattress we inflated in our garden in summer. It was super soft and stretchy no comparison to today’s inflatables. Loved it! Unfortunately one day it was gone. But I’ll always remember that one and I’m pretty sure it started my fetish somehow.

Searched for it on the internet but the only thing I found was an already ended auction.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

A lovely soft gloss red 5 foot inflatable valentines heart. Had some great fun and pleasure with it by inflating it as tightly as I could underneath a shiny blue cagoule so I could hardly move or breathe until its untimely demise when it finally popped on us..

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

In the 70's through 90's you could get shiny, opaque swim rings. Loved those things.

I liked thick air mattresses because you could overinflate them and not bottom out, even sitting up.

I liked slim, one-chamber air mattresses because it seemed ridiculous that they held me without popping, and the pillow would stretch and look ridiculous.

I liked putting a beach ball on the edge of the bed and hanging my full weight on it pressing my hands into it. It'd deform and stretch ridiculously.

Comment

• FootPumpGal
          • Sep 2023

I loved those 5 tube air mattresses with the separate inflatable pillow. I remember blowing them up with a footpump as a kid. They would get so firm as I pumped and pumped. Then they would pop a seam and hss.

so much fun. I would go through several in a season

Comment

• RLMI
            • Jul 2021

I had a Care Bears swim ring. It was dark blue on the bottom half, and clear on the top half with a printed pattern.

We used it every time we went to the pool or beach, and this was how I learnt to blow up inflatables by mouth. I recall this ring didn't have a safety valve, so a lot of air would come out, as I was slow to plug the valve properly after taking the valve out of my mouth., and I'd have to blow it up again.

I learnt to compensate by blowing more air in, and realised how much nicer the swim ring looked and felt, when it was tightly bulging with air. I worked out that I could plug the valve with my tongue, and slide a finger behind my lips, to cap the valve temporarily, to avoid air escaping, then pull the valve cap closed quickly. I was filling the swim ring till it had no wrinkles and was hard to the touch, which took considerable effort. The bloated ring scared my parents, who told me to release some air, lest it burst like as it was like a balloon.

The ring lasted a long time and never popped.

I also had a 24 inch 6 panel beach ball which we bought already pumped up, but I used to add breaths in it if it got soft.

Comment

• puffy cheeks
              inflatable lover
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by RLMI
              I had a Care Bears swim ring. It was dark blue on the bottom half, and clear on the top half with a printed pattern.

We used it every time we went to the pool or beach, and this was how I learnt to blow up inflatables by mouth. I recall this ring didn't have a safety valve, so a lot of air would come out, as I was slow to plug the valve properly after taking the valve out of my mouth., and I'd have to blow it up again.

I learnt to compensate by blowing more air in, and realised how much nicer the swim ring looked and felt, when it was tightly bulging with air. I worked out that I could plug the valve with my tongue, and slide a finger behind my lips, to cap the valve temporarily, to avoid air escaping, then pull the valve cap closed quickly. I was filling the swim ring till it had no wrinkles and was hard to the touch, which took considerable effort. The bloated ring scared my parents, who told me to release some air, lest it burst like as it was like a balloon.

The ring lasted a long time and never popped.

I also had a 24 inch 6 panel beach ball which we bought already pumped up, but I used to add breaths in it if it got soft.
              I know something I did have a problem with is with the safety valve gone, once you stick the plug in, the air that is trying to come out ends up pushing the plug back out as well. did you ever have that problem?

Comment

• Bass Boll
                • Jun 2023

For me it had generally been a little orange beach ball. Experienced my first heavy orgasm gently humping it at the age of 13 or 14. There were some replacements of the same type which extended the memorable life time. I still own exactly one, still unused reserve of this production!

I also fondly remember two inflatable cushions from my early years. One was from a car dealer, in cream white matte PVC with a red print. The other one was my mum's inflatable beach bag, white and blue, glossy. She had it only for a short time because it was too small, but I always got mesmerized when she mouth-inflated the integrated cushion. Then I always wanted to have it, but that was always at the beach or a public pool, so I could not do much with it. In contrast to the car dealer's cushion: Occasionally I managed to have some alone time with it. I was fascinated that it never popped like the beach balls despite a couple rather rough rides. But someday it was gone, disappeared. Probably my parents found out what I used it for and intervened.

Comment

• TheMole
                  • Nov 2019

My favorite was the pillow portion of an old Intex pocket style airmat. I don't know what happened to the rest of it but I loved that pillow. It was clear and sliver, this was the mid 1990s so was still made of DEHP vinyl and was so soft and stretchy. Especially the clear side, I would just sink right into it.

I would ride and hump that sucker every chance I could when I was alone until the side seam blew out one day. Could never find one like that after...

Comment

• RLMI
                    • Jul 2021

Originally posted by puffy cheeks

I know something I did have a problem with is with the safety valve gone, once you stick the plug in, the air that is trying to come out ends up pushing the plug back out as well. did you ever have that problem?
                    Yes, the valves without a safety valve would sometimes spring back open by themselves suddenly, causing all the air to rush out.

I realised that if there was a lot of moisture or saliva in the valve, and on the valve cap itself, for example, if you place the valve cap inside your mouth while you blow it up, it was useful to wipe off the valve cap, before plugging the valve. This way, the valve tract would be less wet, and less slippery.

Comment

• Jonny_234
                      • Mar 2022

I got this small blue inflatable whale when i was a kid. I think it is the bestway one. I knew that I have something for inflatables right from the moment i first saw her. Then, few years later as i got into puberty, I had my first sexual expirience considering an inflatabe with her. And i still have her to this day. I also had the yellow intex deer, unfortunately it got some holes and got dumped

Comment

• inbox_pm
                        • Apr 2017

A first toy in my life was a small (about 1 m) mattress like this, but in another colors (blue and white). My first "completion" was on it. I played with it in my bed for a few years, until it completely pops. I wanted to play with it every evening, but I never was alone, even in the room with me always was someone else. I invented a noiseless methods of play, inflating a toy under a cloth and blanket and deflating through me.
                        Also there was a beachball, a biggest of USSR made type, like a modern 24" ones. I inflated it under me, lifting myself, and deflated through me. I still love this way, but it works only with a toys without an internal flap in the valve. Just keep a valve in you mouth, open and let the air escape through your mouth and nose.
                        IMG_20220817_232620399.jpg IMG_20220817_232731044_HDR.jpg IMG_20220817_232630323.jpg

Comment

• PBK
                          • Mar 2019

My favorite and the inflatable that probably sparked my fetish, was an Intex "Wet Set" 48" beach ball from the 80's when I was growing up.

Comment

• puffy cheeks
                            inflatable lover
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by RLMI

Yes, the valves without a safety valve would sometimes spring back open by themselves suddenly, causing all the air to rush out.

I realised that if there was a lot of moisture or saliva in the valve, and on the valve cap itself, for example, if you place the valve cap inside your mouth while you blow it up, it was useful to wipe off the valve cap, before plugging the valve. This way, the valve tract would be less wet, and less slippery.
                            ok thanks for that. I stock the whole valve in my mouth so I will work on remembering that.
                            Last edited by puffy cheeks; 16-05-2024, 02:45.

Comment

• Gymball
                              • May 2024

Mine a gym Ball always when my mom was not Home i had hump it until i cum over it and pull the Plug

Comment

Working...